Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Whey To go??

God that was cheesy..sorry.

anyway... I am taking EAS protein from wal mart. Is it really that much different that getting like ON or Muscle Milk??

Protein is protein..isn't it??

Muscle Milk is a bit different, because its got casein + whey + fat.

EAS from walmart is just fine though. Very comparable to ON.
    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

EAS protein is good stuff, your all set with it.

I'd just avoid SOY protein because it supposedly increases estrogen and has poor bioavailability.

Comment

www.trueprotein.com
        http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/

buy bulk whey protein isolate - cheaper per serving since its bulk, and better than what your using

Comment

I prefer ON 100% Gold Standard. My roomate is in love with Syntha-6, however it is a bit pricey. Someone posted a deal on ON protein that can be found on http://www.proteindeals.com. I was skeptical at first, but placed and order (it is through Amazon) and it worked.

Comment

I bought the ON for the discount as well ... had been buying All The Whey Isolate in 20lbs bulk orders for a while
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Is trueprotein.com the real deal? Seems like a good deal and any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                Is trueprotein.com the real deal? Seems like a good deal and any recommendations?
                Yeah it is, I'm very satisfied with the protein mixes that I've purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                  Yeah it is, I'm very satisfied with the protein mixes that I've purchased.
                  What'd you get/recommend?

Any flavors also

Comment

dont get the cheap/free flavor true protein uses.. it's no good. BSL hass a good flavor line, the other newer ones ive never tried.

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                      What'd you get/recommend?

Any flavors also
                      My favorites are the Premium Dutch Chocolate Fudge, BSL Strawberry Flavor and Premium Strawberries 'N' Cream.<------In that order as well

Comment

The new True Protein flavors are really good, I have switched over.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                          The new True Protein flavors are really good, I have switched over.
                          The BSL ones or the Premium? I am new to TP. I am guessing the more expensive one?

Comment

the free true protein flavors are good now?!

I haven;t ordered in a very long time (but I still have 2-3 tubs from when I did order, lol) and i remember the TP flavors been nastty, like not really a flavor system at all... good for them if their flavorings are decent now, way to go gang, neat-o.

Comment

Sorry, the premium TP flavoring. Never tried the free/ regular falvoring.

Comment

Working...
                              X