Want to add more to my stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to add more to my stack

I'm currently using Green Mag, Purple Wraath, White Flood.
    For protein it's ON Whey and ON Casein.
    Been on these for about 2 weeks now and so far I like what I'm seeing. I'm thinking of adding Glycer Grow, Sesa Glow and for the multi Orange Triad.
    Whatcha think?
    Not new to lifting, just been out of it for awhile. My diet is pretty much in check, need to work on it a little more though. I'm retired with alot of time on my hands so why not spend it working out. Money is not an option.
    Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Go with the GG.

Comment

Originally posted by grits
      I'm currently using Green Mag, Purple Wraath, White Flood.
      For protein it's ON Whey and ON Casein.
      Been on these for about 2 weeks now and so far I like what I'm seeing. I'm thinking of adding Glycer Grow, Sesa Glow and for the multi Orange Triad.
      Whatcha think?
      Not new to lifting, just been out of it for awhile. My diet is pretty much in check, need to work on it a little more though. I'm retired with alot of time on my hands so why not spend it working out. Money is not an option.
      Any input would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Are you already taking a multi? If you aren't or are willing to change I would suggest going with Orange TRIad. A solid multi is imperative IMO. Not to mention it is also a joint support and digestion/immune aids all in one.

That would be the first thing to add IMO.

Comment

Yeap I'm taking a multi, SOLGAR. Been using those for eons, thought a change would be good. Read up on the OT and liked what I saw, need all the help I can get with my joints.

Comment

Yeap I'm taking a multi, SOLGAR. Been using those for eons, thought a change would be good. Read up on the OT and liked what I saw, need all the help I can get with my joints.
          If you have joint issues then I would definitely recommend going with OT. It really helps out in that area nicely and cuts down the cost for an additional supp.

Comment

Alright. So what about me adding the GG and SG. I've been working on the bulking and the waist line is winning the race it seems.

Comment

GG is made for pumps, intensity, and volumization. I have already ordered mine and am awaiting it to do a log on it.

Comment

Alright. So what about me adding the GG and SG. I've been working on the bulking and the waist line is winning the race it seems.
                Most important, adjust your macros... but TRIAD and SesaGLOW would be excellent (and not too hard on the wallet either).

Comment

Gotcha on the macros. Come this week end I'll be restocking with some new stuff to try, always up for experimenting. Think now I'll change over to a morning routine, that'll give me the rest of the day for refueling. Need to sit down now and put it all on paper.

Yeah Halo, thought I'd add the GG and see what'll happen.
                  Last edited by grits; 08-26-2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X