Newbie just ordered my first stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie just ordered my first stack

Hey y'all...well I did it. I ordered my white flood, and the green bulge + white blood combo from nutra place online....online is soooo much cheaper than freakin buyin in stores. I couldn't pass up that combo so I think I will use the pills when I am going to the gym right after class so i dont have to bring a shaker and use the flood when i'm going to the gym on non school days. I am going to be keeping a very detailed log and I will keep you updated with the progress...I'm excited...after taking a week off from the gym I will be ready...let's get it on!!!

Originally posted by thehulkster
    Hey y'all...well I did it. I ordered my white flood, and the green bulge + white blood combo from nutra place online....online is soooo much cheaper than freakin buyin in stores. I couldn't pass up that combo so I think I will use the pills when I am going to the gym right after class so i dont have to bring a shaker and use the flood when i'm going to the gym on non school days. I am going to be keeping a very detailed log and I will keep you updated with the progress...I'm excited...after taking a week off from the gym I will be ready...let's get it on!!!
    Awesome man, looking forward to the log

Good luck

Comment

Best of luck with it, let me know how you like the WF I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by thehulkster

Comment

Working...
        X