Bustin' a cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cboesger
    Create a "burning" sensation in your throat. I got that once from trying to "gulp" down some BCAA powder quickly, not smart
    I hear that I did it with a creatine/akg product, badddddd idea. On a funny note the other day when I took GB, one pill got stuck in my throat and when I burped it looked like I was a dragon when all smoke (powder) came out of my mouth/nose.

Comment

FYI

plus what the hell is parachuting? like wrapping it in paper and downing it?

wow

just to keep the discussion going, as was previously mentioned yellow gold in tempered 00 is 500mg awesome to know coz that stuff gives me gut ache and long lasting after taste for the whole day if a shoot it.

has anyone capped bulk carboxy errr rem-r3g shit from NP? that stuff is awesome before bed and pre workout but it does remind me of white pepper lol....i would imagine that would be close to 500mg per tempered 00 cap?
      Last edited by Da Main Man; 08-26-2007, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
        LMAO, you don't use TP do you?
        I have.
        Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Main Man
          plus what the hell is parachuting? like wrapping it in paper and downing it?

wow

just to keep the discussion going, as was previously mentioned yellow gold in tempered 00 is 500mg awesome to know coz that stuff gives me gut ache and long lasting after taste for the whole day if a shoot it.
          Yep, that's what parachuting is.

Yeah, yellow gold is something I will always cap, stuff tastes awful

Comment

only try capping things yourself if you like your patience tried
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I cap super cissus in the "00" size caps ... no problem, no mess ... something to do while watching football
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

i used to cap acetyl carn.. stuff was potent. bulk cee woudl be good to cap, but i never did that.. just chased it with water real fast.

Comment

Working...
                X