Bustin' a cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bustin' a cap

I am looking into buying a capper to cap some of my own stuff because a lot of the bulk powders taste like dragon shit. My question is what do the cap sizes mean? Whick is bigger a "0" or a "00". and about how much will each hold.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

"O"<"OO"<"OOO"

With "OO" I can fit a tad over 500mg(Yellow Gold), not much over at all.

I hear you on the bulk powders, I HAVE to cap my Yellow Gold or else

Keep in mind that I am fitting 500mg in "OO" with a tamper, couldn't get near that without one.
    Last edited by cboesger; 08-22-2007, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I was about to buy the wrong one I thought that the "0" was bigger
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
        Thank you. I was about to buy the wrong one I thought that the "0" was bigger
        Sure thing

You would have been in for a real surprise when you saw those capsules

Comment

Comment

I capped my own green tea and cissus for a while. It was a messy pain in the arse. I decided paying the extra money is worth it, but everyones different. Good luck!

Comment

I gave up on capping. PAIN in my ass.

If it taste so bad that I can't drink it, I just parachute it.
              Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
                I gave up on capping. PAIN in my ass.

If it taste so bad that I can't drink it, I just parachute it.
                LMAO, you don't use TP do you?

Comment

Yo guys, i hate taking pills and can't really take ones that are big. I was thinking about getting a beta-alanine/kre-alkalyn product that is capped. Is it okay to take off the cap and just swallow whats in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Halosoccer24
                    Yo guys, i hate taking pills and can't really take ones that are big. I was thinking about getting a beta-alanine/kre-alkalyn product that is capped. Is it okay to take off the cap and just swallow whats in it?
                    Should be no problem, just depends on what is inside and may taste horrible or burn. I use to cap my ALCAR but got use to just shooting it.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      Should be no problem, just depends on what is inside and may taste horrible or burn. I use to cap my ALCAR but got use to just shooting it.
                      What do you mean by burn?lol

Comment

What do you mean by burn?lol
                        Create a "burning" sensation in your throat. I got that once from trying to "gulp" down some BCAA powder quickly, not smart

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                          Create a "burning" sensation in your throat. I got that once from trying to "gulp" down some BCAA powder quickly, not smart
                          Lol, so if i got some capsuled stuff i could just put it in water and drink it cause ive been eyeing some stuff.

Comment

Lol, so if i got some capsuled stuff i could just put it in water and drink it cause ive been eyeing some stuff.
                            As ddawg said it should be no problem, just might be "uncomfortable".

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                              As ddawg said it should be no problem, just might be "uncomfortable".
                              Its aight, ill just chug it.

Comment

Working...
                              X