35x8
    40x8
    45x8

Double Crunch (Machines With Weights)
    40x8
    40x8
    40x6

Thoughts
    Today's workout was intense. The pumps from the White Flood werent felt as much as previous workouts but the endurance sure was there. I hit 185 today with a spotter helping me push out the last rep. I was burned out afterwards from the flat bench.

I checked my weight today and the scaled measured me in at 189.5 I just ate a meal about 30-40 min before weighing myself so ill have to check it agian on Wednesday to be sure.

Ill keep you guys posted.

*Note* From now on I'll put up ratings of my workout and pump ratings. I feel as if my previous post was a bit messy and hard to read. The big clump of words all scrambled together makes me not want to read it either!

Workout Rating 8.5/10
    Pumps 7/10
    Endurance 8/10

Comment

Not bad !!

Comment

Day XIII Rest

Tuesday 4th Sept
        Rest

Today was a rest day. I woke up feeling DOMS like usual. I've noticed that when I started taking Green Magnitude and White Flood I've been getting DOMS more often. I wake up and It feels like I've been hit by a truck. Great feeling. I took Green Magnitude like usual today with extremely cold water. It's extremely refreshing to drink and I actually look forward to drinking it. When I had Mono Creatine I used to dread drinking it down with water because of that taste. I actually remember/look forward to drinking Green Mag every day.

I cleaned up my log a bit. My previous post I gave some spacings to make it easier to follow. I looked at other people's logs and noticed that it was clean and easy to read unlike mine. Ill try to tidy it up as much as possible from now on. Ill Keep you guys posted.

Comment

Day XIV Workout VIII

Wednesday 5th Sept
          Back/Biceps/Forearms

Back

Dumbbell Row
          55x8
          65x8
          75x6

Lat Pulldown
          100x8
          100x8
          120x8

Wide Grip Leverage Row Machine
          25x10
          50x8
          60x6

Seated Cable Rows
          120x10
          140x8
          160x6

Biceps

Alternating Standing Dumbbell Curls
          30x8
          35x6

Dumbbell Concentration Curls
          25x6
          25x6

Preacher Curls (Machine)
          60x6
          40x6

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curl
          30x8
          35x8

Barbell Wrist Curl
          60x10
          60x10

Thoughts
          Today's workout was surely a tiring one. I woke up today feeling like crap. It was one of those days that you don't want to get up off your bed. The alarm clock kept going off so I had to get up and go. I ate breakfast which consisted of 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. I mixed them with turkey cold cuts sliced extremely thin. I ate them with 4 slices of wheat bread. I got used to eatting them plain and it was time for a change.

After my breakfast I had about 2 hours or so before I had to get going for class. I took Green Magnitude with White Flood. I felt pretty full due to all the food and water that I consumed all at once. My workout was pretty good. After consuming the White Flood I didnt feel extremely energetic because it was an early morning but I did feel the White Flood working it's magic. At the gym I was pretty tired. It just felt like one of those days that you don't really want to hit the gym but you do it anyway. My endurance was up and so was my strength. I got clean energy from the White Flood while I was lifting but I felt pretty normal when I was just resting.

Tomorrow or whenever my next workout is I might try to experiment with the White Flood. I feel as if 2 scoops might not be enough for me. I build tolerance to stims pretty quickly. Today's 2 heaping scoops of White Flood was felt but It would be cool if I got those crazy crazy pumps I had before. I felt pretty energetic throughout the day however. The rest of my day just went uphill all day despite the boring classes. Energy was good and Im still feeling pretty good right now. I do miss those pumps of random energy however. Anyway my muscles feel harder, fuller than usual and I get a good clean energy from the White Flood. My endurance has shot up like crazy and Im sweating like a pig.

Mood: Tired Sluggish,Slow Morning

Workout Rating 8/10
          Pumps 7/10
          Endurance 9/10

Comment

Day XV Workout IX

Thursday 6th Sept
            Legs/Shoulders

Legs

Squats
            135x10
            185x8
            205x6
            225x6

Deadlifts
            135x10
            185x8
            225x6
            245x2

Hack Squats
            360x6
            270x6
            180x6

Shoulders

Shoulder Press
            35x10
            35x10

Shoulder Press Machine
            40x10
            60x10
            70x6

Front Raises
            20x8
            25x10

Thoughts
            Well today's workout was quite pleasant. I woke up feeling like I was just ****ted on. It was one of those I dont want to get up mornings agian. Anyway, I ate my 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs like usual but I decided to change up my carb intake agian. I made some whole wheat pasta and topped it with a little tomato paste. I drank down Green Magnitude with meal one. Green Magnitude was the highlight of my 1st meal of the morning. I added some ice and a little more water than usual, It does not taste at all like a supplement. It taste like some extremely tasty juice that I would buy at the grocery store instead. I almost feel like Im cheating myself!

30 min later after eatting I downed White Flood and hit the gym. While walking to the gym I felt a sense of well being today. I did not feel like today was a crappy day yet agian. I got a nice clean energetic feeling out of the white flood but the pumps from the stims did not hit me much. Ive built a tolerance to them by now.

At the gym I hit it hard today endurance wise. I kept pushing myself harder and harder but even when It felt like I could not push anymore something was providing me with that energy to continue on. It felt like the White Flood became my spotter and was helping me push more than I could push. After going through squats and deadlifts I pulled hack squats out of my ass and the owner of the gym, who also was working legs today called me a pimp. He was referring to the energy and endurance of my workout of course as he watched me closely do my sets of squats deadlifts and hack squats. My shoulder pain prevented any heavy lifting for my shoulders. It's been bugging me for awhile now. Ill be sure to get some joint pain assistance once this log is finished.

Anyway I wont bore you readers to death anymore. Ill get straight to the point. Even after the stimulants effect have worn off of you the endurance from the White Flood & Green Magnitude is there. At times when My legs felt like it was going to cave in, I managed to convince myself to push harder and it worked. Great workout! I sweated down another polo tank top to the point that it was all yellow and drenched my shirt as well. Keep the great products coming Controlled Labs. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Cranky,tired morning. Sense of well being after White Flood

Workout Rating 9/10
            Pumps 7/10
            Endurance 10/10

Comment

Day XVI Workout X

Friday 7th Sept
              Chest/Triceps/Abs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
              95x10
              115x10
              135x10
              145x8
              155x6

Incline Barbell Bench Press
              95x10
              115x10
              125x8
              135x8
              145x6

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
              50x6
              50x6
              25x8

Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench Press
              25x6
              25x6
              25x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
              90x10
              100x10
              100x8
              110x6

Machine Dips
              90x10
              90x8
              100x8

Abs

Incline Crunch (Machine)
              35x10
              40x10
              45x10

Double Crunch (Machines With Weights)
              45x8
              45x8
              45x8

Thoughts
              Today I thought I would try something new to see how White Flood would affect me. Since today I didnt have class I was in no rush to workout. I ate meal 1 and meal 2 before working out. I drank down Green Magnitude with meal 2. I waited about 2 hours before consuming White Flood that way I would make sure I had an empty stomach. When I consumed White Flood on an empty stomach unlike before It seemed to hit my system harder and faster. I felt the caffeine from the White Flood hit me harder than usual. I usually feel it but it's not that big of a deal. Today I felt it more but It wasnt to an extreme.

One of the reasons why I've come to enjoy White Flood over other pre-workout supplements it due to the fact that there are no crashes on White Flood. It gives me the clean energy feeling without any crashes what so ever and raises my endurance to the max. Today was one of those days. The caffeine from the White Flood was felt and gave me more focus. I had a great workout because of the focus. I was able to concentrate more on form while doing the exercise. It was not one of those just push and pull like crazy days. I believe when I wake up tomorrow morning Ill feel like I was run over by a truck yet agian.

Anyway In conclusion todays workout went great. The pumps and endurance were there. Awesome workout. Im hoping that White Flood will give me the endurance to get some good cardio going tomorrow. I havent done any cardio in ages. Im also hoping that hottie at the gym will show up agian. That girl looked like she was going to a club rather than work out at a gym but man was she scorching. Every guy's eyes were bulging. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Energetic, Afternoon workouts suit me better.

Workout Rating 10/10
              Pumps 9/10
              Endurance 10/10

Comment

looking good keep it up!

Comment

Saturday 8th Sept
                  Rest

Today I planned on doing a 30 minute cardio session with White Flood but my college buddies came back from school. I just had to see them today. We hit the mall where I saw Vitimin World. I saw the controlled labs products on sale at Vitimin World. The prices were reasonable as they were buy one get one free. Instead of having regular retail price it was basically Internet retail price. Everything was fairly cheap to my surprise. If I had the extra cash I would have shelled out some money for the Purple Wraath But Im broke. I asked the employees if they had a smaller version of the Controlled Lab products and they said to me nope. I asked when they would receive it and they said to me were trying to get rid of these. We wont be stocking these agian. What made me curious is why they wouldnt stock solid products like White Flood and Green Mag. Maybe Internet Retailers are hurting their business like good old Nutraplanet. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. Ill move my cardio day to tomorrow afternoon seeing as how Ill have time tomorrow.

Comment

Sunday 9th Sept
                    Cardio

Today I decided to do something that I havent done in ages. Cardio! I downed 2 scoops of White Flood and hit the gym 20 minutes later. I felt the White Flood hit me within 15 minutes. Todays cardio session was pretty good. I had good endurance despite the fact that I havent done it in awhile. I think Im going to incorperate 20-30 minutes of cardio once a week on my bulk. Im going to be doing cardio on non-workout days so hopefully it wont affect my bulk too much.

I felt as if I could have done way more cardio but I didnt want to overdo it. semi-light cardio on White Flood is awesome, The endurance has been really good since I started White Flood. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Normal

Cardio Rating 9/10
                    Endurace 10/10

Comment

Monday 10th Sept
                      Biceps/Back/Shoulders

Biceps

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls
                      25x6
                      30x6
                      35x6

Preacher Curl (Machine)
                      60x6
                      70x6
                      80x6

Dumbbell Curl On An Incline Bench
                      20x8
                      20x6
                      25x6

Back

Seated Cable Row
                      100x10
                      120x8
                      150x8

Lat Pulldown
                      90x10
                      100x8
                      120x8

Dumbbell Row
                      50x8
                      55x6
                      55x6

Iso Lever Seated High Row
                      50x8
                      55x8
                      60x8

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press
                      40x8
                      45x6
                      45x6

Shoulder Press Machine
                      50x8
                      60x8
                      70x6

Seated Front Smith Machine Press
                      80x8
                      100x8
                      100x8

Dumbbell Front Raises
                      20x10
                      25x8
                      30x6

Dumbbell Shrugs
                      40x10
                      40x8
                      45x8

Thoughts
                      Todays workout was better in terms of shoulders. My shoulders werent giving me pains whiled I worked out today. I woke up in the morning on a hectic schedule and ate meal 1 with Green Magnitude and White Flood. I rushed out to the gym asap because right after my workout I had class.

My presses have gone up, I felt the pumps that I havent felt in awhile today. My strength has improved as well as my endurance. Usually that type of bicep workout would sore me out. After completing my biceps I kept going and going. It felt like I was unable to be tired out. Great workout today in terms of pumps and endurance. I do wish that the White Flood would have hit me sooner than it did but because I took White Flood with tons of food, It was expected to take some time to hit my system. It's a good thing that it did hit me in the middle of my workout. Agian, Great workout. I feel as if I may have left some exercises out because I completed my workout and headed for class. Next time I think ill carry a small notepad with me to the gym and jot my workouts out. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. You sure will be hearing about the sores I got from todays workout tomorrow

Mood:Tired Slow Morning

Workout Rating 10/10
                      Pumps 10/10
                      Endurance 10/10

:twisted: Perfect Score! Keep Up The Great Products Guys!

Comment

Tuesday 11th Sept
                        Forearms/Calfs/Abs

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curls
                        25x10
                        30x10
                        35x10
                        40x6

Barbell Wrist Curls
                        50x10
                        60x10
                        70x10
                        80x10

Calfs

Standing Calf Raises
                        260x10
                        300x10
                        340x8
                        420x8

Sitting Calf Raises
                        50x10
                        70x10
                        105x8

Abs

Incline Crunch (Machine) Supersets
                        35x10
                        40x10
                        45x10

Thoughts
                        Todays workout I decided since Im not quite ready to workout on my other body parts which are sore like crazy, I would concentrate on the isolation exercises. I decided to workout on things that I lack most in my opinion and forearms,calfs and abs needed more work in my opinion.

I had a hectic morning so I downed White Flood and Green Magnitude with my first meal of the day. The White Flood didn't kick in until the middle of my workout but it still gave me the energy that I needed. My endurance is still hanging high. Tomorrow Ill see if I have recovered enough to do chest agian. My standing calf raises have gone through the roof! I maxed out the machine at 420 pounds. It's not a lot but I still managed to max out the machine which is great for me. I could have done more abs today but seeing is to how my abs were still a bit sore from my previous workout I decided to take it easy on them. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Normal,Long Morning

Workout 10/10
                        Pumps 8/10
                        Endurance 10/10

Comment

Wednesday 12th Sept
                          Legs

Legs

Squats
                          135x10
                          185x10
                          225x8
                          245x6

Deadlifts
                          185x8
                          235x8
                          265x4

Stiff leg Deadlift
                          135x10
                          135x8
                          145x8

Leg Press
                          360x8
                          450x7
                          540x6

Iso Hamstring Curl (Machine)
                          60x10
                          70x8
                          80x6

Prone Leg Curl (Machine)
                          70x6
                          70x6
                          70x6

Thoughts
                          Wow today's leg workout was crazy as you can see. My endurance is through the roof! today I didnt have any classes from college. I guess it's a holiday today but anyway, I had time today which was great. I had 2 meals before I worked out and I made sure that I had an empty stomach before consuming White Flood. I felt the pumps hit me while I was typing a response on AM. I got to the gym as fast as I could. My endurance was literally through the roof. Even after that kickass workout Im not feeling sore. I could seriously go back for some more. I walked out of the gym walking funny cause of such an intense workout. I got a little crazy and decided to go all out on the leg press. I took all the weights around me (12 plates of 45) and started smashing them around after a brutal deadlift and squat combo. It was crazy! It seems as if my workouts have gotten more intense as the time progresses with White Flood and Green Magnitude.

I also forgot to mention today I felt the tingles from the Beta Alinine. It was pretty weird. It felt like goosebumps started popping out from all over me. Weird feeling. I dont know if the tingles are supposed to be in your stomach but I felt them all over my body rather than my stomach. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. I still feel the energy from the White Flood and Green Magnitude. It's the alert/focus feeling that I love the most from the White Flood.

Mood: Alert, Focused, Energetic, Happy

Workout Rating 10/10
                          Pumps 10/10
                          Endurance 11/10

I feel like a robot who never gets tired right now!!

Comment

Thursday 13th Sept
                            Chest/Triceps

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
                            115x10
                            135x10
                            145x8
                            155x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press
                            95x10
                            115x8
                            135x8
                            145x8

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
                            50x10
                            50x8
                            55x8

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
                            50x7
                            50x6
                            25x10

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
                            100x10
                            120x6
                            140x4

Dumbbell Kickbacks
                            20x8
                            20x8
                            20x8

Closed Grip Flat Barbell Bench Press
                            55x8
                            55x8
                            45x8
                            45x8

Thoughts
                            Today my workout went alright. I got some pretty good energy after downing the White Flood on an empty stomach. It seems the effects are much more dramatic and they hit you harder and faster on an empty stomach.

My triceps took a beating today. I focused mostly on form today and tried some advice I was reading on the internet. I tucked in my shoulder blades and lined up my triceps. I felt them being used more. Anyway I tried to hit 140 on Tricep Pushdowns and I Failed at 4. After that I tried to keep going but with less weights. I think I would have had a better workout if I didnt get a nasty left back pump. It was seriously killing me as it threw off my lifts. Doing Dumbbell Kickbacks were a pain in the ass for my left lat pump made it difficult. Anyway my workout was pretty good. I feel exhausted after all that work. No crashes really but more on the line of wanting to hit the bed A.S.A.P Ill keep you guys posted

Mood: Energetic at the gym, Felt exhausted after straining workout

Workout Rating 8/10
                            Pumps 8/10
                            Endurance 10/10

Comments: Workout rating would have been higher except the back pump was making me uncomfortable. I love pumps as much as the next guy but I hate getting weird pumps in my lats.

Comment

Friday 14th Sept
                              Rest

Today is a rest day for me. I was going to workout but i decided to take a rest. I have DOMS all over my body. It feels great. My chest has never been this sore. The Green Magnitude and White Flood combo has really helped out a lot. My back,legs,chest EVERYTHING is sore.

I downed Green Magnitude today earlier. It seems that im never tired of the taste. Only thing that I think could use some improvement is the residue on the bottom. No clumps, but a lot of stuff on the bottom with 1 1/2 cups of water. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Normal

Comment:DOMS is the best!

Comment

Saturday 15th Sept
                                Cardio

Today was a cardio day. I downed Green Magnitude in the morning after a meal. I hit the gym around 2 PM in the afternoon but before I left my house I downed my White Flood. It seems that when I drink down White Flood with an empty stomach I get a better feel for the energy. I seem to notice it more than if I were to consume it with food.

Cardio was decent today. I had lots of energy but boy I am out of shape. I havent done any type of cardio in awhile and I was sure as hell out of breath. My legs were sorta tearing at me because I did legs not too long ago. I did a HITT cardio session for about 15 min. Im still sorta new to the whole concept of cardio while bulking so maybe someone can enlighten me. I do cardio 1-2 times a week for maybe 15-20 min. I take in a protien shake as soon as I am done with my workout with plenty of BCAA. If anyone knows a good way to add cardio to a bulk please PM me. Im trying to bulk, while keeping in shape as well.
                                After today I felt like a fat kid that hasnt laid foot on a tredmill in years.

Anyway decent workout. Pumps were felt but not as crazy as some workout days. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Decent mood,Felt exhausted after cardio

Cardio Rating 7/10
                                Endurance 6/10

Comments: Cardio rating and endurance were low today because of my lack of doing cardio in the past. I sweated like a mofo however after jacking the speed up to 9 MPH for a good minute. I felt like I was going to faint afterwards however.

Comment

Working...
                                X