Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

CellarDude's White Flood & Green Magnitude House of Madness!

Hey everyone! Before I start anything I would like to thank Controlled Labs for giving me this opportunity to run two products that I've heard so much about.

Now onto business...

Here are the descriptions of the two products that Controlled Labs has put out. In my log I will be pointing things out that I like and dislike about the products as well as addressing the claims that the product has to offer.

White Flood
    White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Key Attributes:

* Fast absorbing and fast acting
    * Synergy, strength and stamina
    * Endurance and extreme pumps
    * Nutrient delivery and recovery
    * Carb Free
    * Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
    * Stimulate neurons
    * Enhanced creatine utilization

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Green Magnitude

Green MAGnitude™ is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually FEEL working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™ for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

# Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
    # Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    # Instantly Dissolves
    # Patented Form of Creatine
    # Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
    # Greater Protein Synthesis
    # No Bitter CEE Taste
    # Caffeine Free

Stats
    18 Years Old
    6'0 / 181 Pounds
    12% BF

Supplements
    Green Magnitude
    White Flood
    Nature's Best Whey
    Dextrose

Workout

Note* My Routine will be a Max-OT style routine. This Consist of 4-6 Reps Per Exercise but heavier weights.

Monday
    Back/Bi/Forearm

Back

Lat Pull Down 3 Sets
    Dumbbell Rows 3 Sets
    Dead Lifts 2 Sets
    Pull Ups 2 sets

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell curls 3 sets
    Concentration Curl 3 sets
    Preacher Curls (machine) 2 sets

Forearms

Barbell Wrist Curls 2 sets
    Dumbbell Wrist Curls 2 Sets

Tuesday
    Rest

Wednesday
    Chest/Triceps/Calf

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
    Incline Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
    Incline Dumbbell Pench Press 2 Sets

Tri

Tri Pushdowns 3 Sets
    Dumbbell Overhead Extensions 3 Sets
    Dips 2 Sets

Calf

Standing Calve Raises 3 Sets
    Seated Donkey Calve Raises 3 Sets

Thursday
    Rest

Friday
    Legs/Abs/Shoulders

Legs

Squats 3 Sets
    Leg Press 4 Sets

Abs

Incline Crunch (weights) 3 sets
    Double Crunch (Machines with weights) 3 sets

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press 3 Sets
    Standing Dumbbell Side Raises 3 Sets
    Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows 2 Sets

Sat & Sun
    Rest

Diet

Meal 1: 3 egg whites 2 whole eggs, 2 slices whole grain bread, 2 tblsp peanut butter

Meal 2: 1 cut oats 1 cup milk 3 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp peanut butter.

Meal 3: chicken with rice, or beef with rice

WorkOut

Meal 4: nature's best whey with dextrose.

Meal 5: rice with either pork chops, beef,chicken, steak or some source of protien with veggies

Meal 6: half cup of cottage cheese, 2 tblsp peanut butter with 2 slices of whole wheat bread.

I take in about 1 gallon or so of water every day. Sometimes more sometimes less but on average I try to consume a gallon a day.

My Log will start today the 22nd of August and end when I finish both products. A final review of both products will also follow. Everything I post here will be my honest opinion. I will point out the things that I like/dislike about this product and the claims that controlled labs have made and see if they live up to their claim.

Agian I would like to thank Controlled Labs for this opportunity.

Workout I

Wednesday 22nd Aug
    Chest/Triceps/Calfs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    115x10
    125x8
    135x 6
    155x4

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    95x8
    115x6
    125x6
    135x4

Hammer Strength Incline Iso Press
    45x8
    55x6
    60x6

Machine Flyes
    70x8
    70x6
    80x5

Triceps

Tricep Pushdowns W. V Bar
    110x6
    120x5
    130x5

Seated Dips (Machine)
    90x6
    110x6
    130x4

Calfs

Seated Calf Raise
    70x6
    70x5
    95x4

Standing Calf Raise
    200x6
    260x6
    300x6

Thoughts
    Well when I first took White Flood and Green Magnitude I thought to myself wow these are some pretty good tasting supplements. The "New and Improved" White Flood has a lemonade kick to it. It does in fact taste like lemonade and does not really taste like a supplement. I mixed both Green Magnitude and White Flood with about half a cup of water at the recommended scoops. I liked the color of the Green magnitude. It has a bright warm sea green color to it. Both supplements gave me a slight tingle on the tongue. As soon as I downed the White Flood and Green Magnitude I could feel it within 5-10 minutes. I ran to my gym which is about 4-5 blocks from my house. To be honest I didn't really feel the White flood all that much. I felt a difference after drinking it but nothing too crazy. I do have a history of stims tho and it might take more than the recommended dosage for me to feel. I will up the dosage next week if I believe that it is not working well for me. When I hit the gym and started with the flat barbell bench press I felt bloated. I think it was from the creatine. I tend to bring lots and lots of water to the gym (half a gallon) and drink it as I work out. I could not lie flat as I wasnt too comfortable with the feeling. The feeling went away shortly after. Two things that I liked about my first session of these Controlled Labs supplements is a muscle harding effect. I did not use my biceps today but my arms were rock hard during the middle of the work out. I enjoy the pumps as it is not too extreme and gives you a full feeling in your Muscles. Well that is my first encounter with Controlled Labs supplements. Ill keep you guys posted on my next work out . I look forward to it and hope that I will see more from my supps. Today was not one of my good days but the supplements gave me that little boost to help it along.

Comment

Nice... especially for only Day 1 !!!

Comment

Yup, nice and very detailed log here. Subscribed.

Comment

Awesome intro and great detail, looking forward to this

Comment

Day II

*Note this was yesterday forgot to upload it here.

Well today was a rest day. I had to go to school to go through the whole freshman orientation. I got home exhausted. I took the recommended 1 scoop of Green Magnitude with 1 cup of water. Today the Green Magnitude tasted better for some reason. I think the 1 cup of water mixed in with the scoop of Green Magnitude hit the sweet spot. Mixed fairly well like usual but I got the bloats agian. I headed out after taking Green Magnitude and had some bloats on the bus but agian they went away after a little bit. I think tomorrow for my legs and shoulders workout Im going to take Green Magnitude either half scoop pre workout and half scoop post workout. If that doesnt work Ill try to take Green Magnitude an hour before my work outs to avoid the bloating and then White Flood 10 minutes before my work out. So far things are looking good though. Ill keep you guys posted.

Comment

Friday 24th Aug
              Legs/Shoulders

Alright first off I gotta say I have a bone to pick with you reps but read on first Ill tell you why at the end!

Legs

Squats
              185x8
              205x6
              225x6
              235x4
              245x2

Dead Lifts
              185x8
              225x6
              235x2
              245x1

Leg Press
              320x6
              370x6
              410x6

Shoulders

Shoulder Press
              45x6
              50x5

Total Shoulder Machine Shoulder Press
              50x6
              80x4

Alternating Dumbbell Front Raises
              20x8
              25x5

Thoughts
              Alright here goes! Well my bone that I must pick with you guys is that my tank top is ruined! My 10 dollar polo tank top is so drenched in sweat that I dont think It can be used. My workout went FRIKEN GREAT today and by FRIKEN GREAT I mean ****IN AWESOME! The pumps I got were scary. No signs of vascularity I looked the same in my opinion. I saw vascularity improve while I was doing my lifts. To be honest with you I was a little scared because of all this power that came out of me today. I had to drag myself out of the gym to prevent overtraining. My maximums for deadlifts and squats both went up about 20 maybe 25 pounds. I dont know what you guys did but that was the BEST leg work out of my life. I started serious training as the summer began and I have never felt that rush of power. I had no bloats today as dosing the green magnitude 1 hour or so before a work out did the trick. I brought plenty of water to the gym and did not feel the bloats at all. I did rush to the bathroom every 15 minutes or so from all that water however. So in conclusion I Cellardude had the best leg workout of my life! Thanks to you guys I ruined my 10 dollar tank top however . I cant believe I had to drag myself out of the gym today. The guy working at the gym complained that I was lifting too much and to be honest with you it was scary for me to see all that lifting without being tired. I honestly think that if I had straps for my deadlift I could have gone 10-20 pounds more on my last set. I was losing the grip so I had to stop. Anyway I gotta go guys. Im out to meet a girl that I havent seen in months! looking forward to it and like I said I ruined a nice tank because of you guys :rant: thanks a lot >:[!! haha later guys ill be back around 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Cellardude
                My workout went FRIKEN GREAT today and by FRIKEN GREAT I mean ****IN AWESOME!

Comment

Day V Workout III

Monday 27th Aug
                  Biceps/Back/Forearm

Well today's work out went pretty well. I changed my workout time from afternoons around 5-6 PM to 9 AM. The reason I changed it now is because of school. College is unpredictable sometimes and I want to work after school. I hate being the typical broke ass college student. Anyway my workout went like this.

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
                  20x8
                  25x8
                  30x6

Preacher Curls (Machine)
                  60x6
                  70x6
                  80x6

Concentration Curls
                  25x8
                  25x6
                  30x6

Back

Dumbbell Row
                  55x8
                  65x8
                  70x6

Lat Pulldown
                  80x8
                  90x8
                  100x6
                  120x6

Iso Lever Seated High Row
                  55x8
                  65x6
                  75x6

Forearm

Dumbbell Wrist Curl
                  25x8
                  30x8
                  35x8

Thoughts
                  Well today I had to leave the gym early. I didnt really get to finish working out on my forearms. Today was the first day of college so I didnt want to be late for school. I got a pretty sick back workout today. I woke up in the morning all tired. I ate meal 1: 3 egg white 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats with 1 cup milk and honey. I downed the Green Magnitude along with it. Since I was on a tight schedule today I drank White Flood about 20 min after consuming the Green Magnitude. I felt bloated agian but I guess it was from the food. After downing both Green Mag and White Flood I didnt feel more bloated than I already was. I hit the gym feeling like crap. As soon as I got to the gym I started off warming off with biceps. I was starting to feel pumped. The White Flood seemed to hit me while I was at the gym. I felt the energy like 5 minutes after drinking it down but the real pumps came at the gym. Overall nice back and bicep day. Ill keep you guys posted. Oh also I would like to say that since I have been on White Flood and Green Magnitude I have had more endurance than ever. Also My left lat is evening out. Before It used to take a pounding just trying to keep up with my right. I worked my ass off to try to get them both even and the White Flood and Green Magnitude seem to give it that little extra push that it needs. Ill Upload pics at the very end. I took some pictures a few days ago. Ill compare those pics to my results when Im finished with the products.
                  Last edited by Cellardude; 08-27-2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I Decided to upload pics now. Ill get some remarks probably but I guess it will be good motivation for me! Gonna upload some before and after pics. These pic below are current pics.

Current

These pics are before pics. This is me when school ended. I didnt actually take any pictures of when school ended. These are around Mid of May. I was concerned too much about putting on fat for Prom and all so I just stopped. This is my summer bulk progress and Ill upload the finish results when Im done with White Flood and Green Magnitude.

Before

Comment

Today was a rest day. I took the suggested 1 scoop of Green Magnitude today. It has been exactly 1 week since I started my Green Magnitude and White Flood log. Im feeling pretty good. Tomorrow is my leg day. Im going to be sore like crazy. Well Ill keep you guys posted.

Comment

Day VIII Workout V

Thursday 30th Aug
                        Legs/Shoulders

Well before I begin to describe my workout I must state that I did not get to do shoulders today because of some dumbass move I made. Ill explain later.

Legs

Squats
                        135x8
                        ( Reason why I did not count/do more. Explanation below)

Dead Lifts
                        135x8
                        205x6
                        225x6
                        245x1
                        255x1
                        265x1
                        275x1

Leg Press
                        410x6
                        430x6
                        450x6

Leg Curl (Machine)
                        70x8
                        90x8
                        110x6

Iso Hamstring Curl (Machine)
                        60x6
                        70x6
                        70x6

Seated Calf Raise
                        45x10
                        70x8
                        95x8

Standing Calf Raise
                        200x10
                        240x10
                        300x10

Thoughts
                        Well to start off let me explain why I only logged down 1 set of squats. Today I started off squatting 135 as I wrote down. When I upped the weights 50 pounds more I found it extremely hard to keep my form for some reason. As soon as I lifted the weights off the squat rack I would almost instantly lose balance and tip to the left side. Despite that I tried to squat it. The left side of the weights kept rolling down my sides and threw the weights off balace. I had to stop after 2-3 reps as the weights rolled down I found it impossible to keep my form. Afterwards when I though it was just not my day, as I was removing the weights I realized something. I had a 25 pounds weight on my right side and 35 pounds on the left. That was the reason as soon as I got the weights off the squat rack my balance was thrown off. Before I removed the 25 and 35 tho I was trying to fix up my form. Usually when I squat I extend my arms all the way out and rest my hand on top of the bar. When I didnt know what was wrong with me today I was forced to try the old method that caused me pain in my left arm and shoulder. I was forced to put my thumb placed underneath the bar for better support. Even with this my form was thrown off completely and I injured ( not major but still an injury) what seems to be my rear deltoid. Im not sure if it's an injury or a sprain. I think it's just a sprain but that totally threw off my workout for today. I tried super light weights with shoulders and as soon as I did i felt that I should stop. It wasnt a shooting pain or anything, I just decided to take it easy. Anyway yeah, After that whole shooting pain on my thumb I removed the weights to realize that they were uneven which was what caused the weights to slide down my back and throw off my balance and form. I decided not to do shoulders and squats to cause any possible further injurys. So yeah I didnt count any other weights on the squat because I only did maybe 2-3 reps and the form was really really messy. I did do deadlifts today and managed to hit a 1RM of 265. I reached 245 like last time and decided hey what the heck Ill keep going. Anyway todays workout was okay. I reached a new weight (186) and my deadlifts hit 275. I realize that I sweat a lot more than usual and my vascularity as far as while I am working with weights has gone up. Ill keep you guys updated. Oh yeah if you guys think I should be nominated for the dumbass of the year award for not checking my weights you should totally rep me . Show me some love haha. Later guys.

Edit- Well I was taking a shower just after this post. It sure doesnt feel like my shoulder that has the sprain. It feels like a very nasty pump to the lower inner lats. Just thought I might share/update that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cellardude
                          I reached a new weight (186) and my deadlifts hit 275. I realize that I sweat a lot more than usual and my vascularity as far as while I am working with weights has gone up. Ill keep you guys updated.

Comment

Day X Workout VI

Saturday 1st Sept
                            Shoulders/Biceps

Shoulders

Machine Shoulder Press
                            20x10
                            30x8
                            35x8
                            40x6
                            45x4

Alternating Dumbbell Front Raises
                            20x16
                            20x16
                            25x12

Closed Grip Upright Row
                            70x8
                            75x8
                            80x6

Shoulder Press
                            40x8
                            40x8

Dumbbell Shrugs
                            40x8
                            40x8
                            45x8

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curl
                            10x20
                            8x25
                            6x35

Preacher Curl (Machine)
                            6x60
                            6x70
                            4x80

Bicep Curl W. Universal Machine
                            8x60
                            8x70

Thoughts
                            Well today I took Green Magnitude around 12 in the afternoon. I drank white flood in around 4 in the afternoon after I woke up from a sudden nap.I was still feeling tired after the nap. As soon as I drank down the White Flood I was wide felt alert. 2 days ago I recieved the Purple Wraath sample that I requested and I was looking for a small water bottle to fit that in. I spend a lot of energy running around the house looking for a bottle. By the time I finally got the bottle I spent all my time running around and wasted a ton of energy. Anyway During my workout I sipped on the Purple Wraath whiled working out. Ill write a mini review later anyway my workout was decent. I did not feel the crazy pumps that I did from before but I had clean energy throughout my workout. As I kept doing shoulders that nasty back cramp came back. It prevented me from using heavier weights. For my bicep workout today I tried to focus more. I calmed down and concentrated on my form and movement as I was doing the curls. The weights seemed a lot heavier and had a bigger impact on me when I did this. Overall The workout was pretty awesome. Ill keep you guys posted and Ill write a Purple Wraath Mini Review on the next thread.

Edit- I weighed myself at the gym today. I'm currently 187.5 Im up a pound and a half!

Comment

Purple Wraath Mini Review

Purple Wraath Mini Review

Taste: The Taste of Purple Wraath was sorta weird. It felt like a mixture of different things that Ive tasted before. To describe the taste I would say Purple Wraath taste somewhat like chocolate ovaltine but the grape version. While I was walking to the gym I took a small sip and instantly I was reminded of something else. At the gym I realized it had that ovaltine sorta taste. It was a combination of ovaltine, a hint of childrens cold medicine (grape) and something along the lines of grape coolaid. Thats the best way I can describe the taste. Ive heard that BCAA's are supposed to taste bad but the taste of Purple Wraath wasnt that bad. [8/10]

Mixibility: The mixibility of Purple Wraath was sorta weird too. I mixed the Purple Wraath in with a bottle of Poland Spring Water. It was probably 24 ounces of water. Anyway At first I saw little white things floating all around the bottle. It wasnt clumps of any sort but more like little specs of powder. It wouldnt dissolve no matter how hard I shook it. When I was done with my workout I was sipping on the Purple Wraath and all the little specs dissolved. The mixibility wasnt super super great but it did eventually dissolve by itself. Weird huh? Mixibility wasnt bad, No clumps just some small undissolved powder floating around. [8/10]

Comments: Purple Wraath was pretty good. I don't own any BCAA's of any sort and this is my first encounter with it. Ill be sure to pick myself up some BCAA on my cut however. Overall This gets an 8/10 for me. Maybe Ill see more benefits if i got a whole container. I was just judging based on taste and mixibility.

Comment

Working...
                              X