Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cellardude
    Im still sorta new to the whole concept of cardio while bulking so maybe someone can enlighten me. I do cardio 1-2 times a week for maybe 15-20 min. I take in a protien shake as soon as I am done with my workout with plenty of BCAA. If anyone knows a good way to add cardio to a bulk please PM me. Im trying to bulk, while keeping in shape as well.
    Sounding good to me

Comment

Sunday 16th Sept
      Cardio

Today was cardio day agian. I had a scoop of Green Magnitude around 10 in the morning with my meal. I took White Flood on an empty empty stomach today and I felt the tingles hit me 10-15 minutes later. I got to the gym about 25 minutes after drinking down White Flood.

I did 15 minutes of medium intensity HITT cardio. It was a rough cardio session seeing as how I havent done cardio for awhile. I think Im going to only do 1 session of cardio per week. It seems like a lot of cardio to me for a bulk. Next week on my off days I will probably do 20-25 minute medium intensity HITT cardio instead of 2 sessions of light ones. I need to start getting myself back in shape because it seems like Im going through hell trying to keep up. Energy was good but my legs still took a beating on leg days and I felt it when I was running.

Anyway decent workout today. Didnt really feel pumps today but the tingle from the Beta Alinine were there.

Mood: Decent mood, Energetic

Cardio Rating 6/10
      Endurance 6/10

Comments: I havent done cardio in awhile. Endurance was bad due to a lack of cardio for the prior few months. Cardio rating was low due to lack of endurance and shortness of breath . I sweated like crazy. Energy levels during cardio were decent but shortness of breath made it a hard cardio session. Will reduce cardio to 1x per week.

Comment

Monday 17th Sept
        Biceps/Back

Biceps

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls
        25x10
        30x8
        35x6

Preacher Curls
        55x10
        65x8
        70x6
        75x4

Concentration Curls
        25x10
        25x8
        30x8

Preacher Curl W. Universal Machine
        40x10
        60x8
        80x6
        100x4

Back

Dumbbell Row
        55x10
        65x8
        75x6

Lat Pulldown
        100x10
        120x8
        140x6
        140x4

Iso Lateral Row (Machine)
        50x10
        60x8
        70x8
        90x6

Iso Lateral High Row (Machine)
        45x10
        65x8
        65x8 (Left Lat)

Seated Row
        100x10
        130x8
        170x6

Thoughts
        Todays workout was Insane! I had so much endurance I didn't know exactly what to do with it. Today unlike other days I worked out in the afternoon instead of the morning. Im not a morning person so it's hell for me to get up early and hit the gym while being pressed for time. I got to class earlier than usual because I wasnt occupied with my workout early morning.

It seems to me that without the White Flood to help my morning workout's I was extremely bored/tired during class. I also felt as if my arms were flabbier than usual. I had a hard time listening to my professor today. Having morning workouts have their ups and downs. The bad part about not working out in the morning is
        that you don't have White Flood to give you the energy during your morning workouts AND class. That's right! Even after a tough workout White Flood seems to provide me the energy I need for class.

Although I wasnt very alive early in the morning, I had a better workout because It was late in the afternoon. 2 heaping scoops of White Flood made me feel tingly all over on an empty stomach. To my surprise today my joints felt sore before my muscles did! Yeah, thats right you heard me! If you don't believe me you have to try it to believe it. Energy was insane. I hope I get proper sleep tonight, Dosing White Flood so close to dinner time usually means a later bedtime for me. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Extremely tired in the morning. Normal mood reguardless of my tired status

Workout Rating 11/10
        Pumps 11/10
        Endurance 11/10

Comment: My joints are sore from the workout. Muscles can still take more training even after intense workout. Insane pumps at the gym. Left lat seems to be evening out and is starting to grow symmetrical to the right one. Also I felt extremely dehydrated at the gym. Brought along half a gallon of water but after drinking it all down my mouth was still dry. I think some Poseidon would be a good idea for future intense workouts.

Comment

Tuesday 18th Sept
          Shoulders/Traps/Forearms

Shoulders

Seated Front Barbell Press
          45x10
          55x10
          75x6

Shoulder Press (Machine)
          25x10
          35x8
          45x6

Dumbbell Front Raises
          20x10
          25x8
          30x8

Dumbbell Side Raises
          20x10
          20x8
          20x8

Traps

Dumbbell Shrugs
          40x10
          50x10
          60x10

Close Grip Barbell Upright Rows
          70x10
          90x8
          110x5

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curls
          25x10
          30x10
          40x6

Barbell Wrist Curls
          70x6
          70x6
          70x6

Thoughts
          Today's workout was decent. I had great pumps and all but I probably should have done legs or rested. My back and biceps were so sore when I woke up it sorta hurt to move my arm. Shoulder excersises required some use of back and that probably wasnt very smart.

In the middle of my workout I felt my stomach cramp. Im not exactly sure what caused it but it was annoying. It was one of those stomach cramps that are on the boarderline of painful and annoying. I sat through that and continued with my workout. I think my workout would have been better if I help out and gave some rest on my back. Tomorrow is usually chest but I think I can switch it up so that I dont overtrain my upperbody. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Pretty tired. Kept wanting to take naps during the day.

Workout Rating 9/10
          Pumps 9/10
          Endurance 10/10

Comments:My shoulder joints are starting to act up agian. I hope the pain goes away.

Comment

Wednesday 19th Sept

Well today is where I pause my log for very good reasons. I recently got my blood test back that I took 2 weeks ago. It shows that I have higher cholesterol than usual and abnormal liver values. I do know for certian, well almost certian that the reason why my cholesterol is high is due to genetics and semi-dirty bulk. It's hard to maintain a super clean bulk as a college student I must say that.
            Anyway As far as the liver values go Im going to pause my supplements for a month so that I can prove to the doctors and my parents that Im fine. I read an article about how excercise can cause inflammation of the liver and I hope thats the story. Anyway As for now I will hold this log on a pause. I am not dropping this log because I do do believe that Green Magnitude and White Flood are very helpful and useful products. Anyway I will post up my Midway result pictures as well as a review of both products. I will continue this log however so keep that in mind.

Midway Results

Green Magnitude

Green Magnitude was indeed my favorite supplement of the two. As far as results maybe my results pictures will show my results better than I can explain then.

Taste

The taste of Green Magnitude was extremely tasty. It was my treat of the day. If you don't believe me ask for samples. Mix well with 10 ounces of water or more. Too little water will cause a sour shot of creatine.
            10/10

Mixibility

The mixibility of Green Magnitude isnt super perfect but its pretty good. I noticed white specs on the bottom that could never be fully mixed in no matter how much I stir. Everything else dissolved except for the little white specs. I tasted the remains and it's extremely sour. Yuk! Mixibility is still pretty good dispite that fact.
            9/10

Price

I love the fact that Green Magnitude is cheap to buy. 3 month supply for 36 bucks on the planet. Insanely cheap if you ask me. After a month of using Green Magnitude I still have more than half of the product left. Great Buy!
            10/10

White Flood

White Flood was the best pre workout supplements I've ever tried. In terms of taste, Its not as good as White Flood. It leaves a semi acidy burning taste on your lips when you drink it down but its tolerable. Taste is decent but doesnt compare to that of Green Magnitude. Taste wise it's decent but pump wise it's off the charts .

Taste

Taste isnt as good as Green Magnitude. I get a sour tingle on my lips after drinking it down. Lemonade flavor can be tasted but there is no mistaking it for a supplement.
            8/10

Mixibility

Mixibility is better than Green Magnitude. With about a 10 second stir, the powder dissolves completely. Better in mixibility department than Green Magnitude. I do find some blue powder remains left over on the bottom but hardly anything.
            10/10

Endurance

Endurance was insane on this. Some days I could just keep going and going and going. You have to try it to believe it. I threw in some citrulline malate on really tiring days. The White Flood gave me the energy that I needed and the citrulline malate makes you keep going and going and going. Great combo.
            10/10

Pumps

Pumps are pretty good on White Flood. Sometimes depending on the song or mood Im in the pumps are elevated to the next level. You feel like you can lift a mountain sometimes. The pumps are random and do reflect your mood so don't expect pumps just from drinking a supplement. I found music helps with the pumps especially a good song that you might get all emotional with.
            9/10

Vascularity

As for vascularity Im not sure exactly how to measure for vascularity. I noticed I had a ton of vascularity while working with bigger weights but no improvements in just overall vascularity. Decent vascularity on lifts but not while resting and such.
            7/10

Price

Agian Great price. Buying from internet retailers for 35-36 is an awesome deal. I would buy this supplement in the future. Good price, great buy!
            10/10

Anyway thats my midway report. This log will continue agian in the future.

To Be Continued...

Comment

Thursday 20th Sept
              Chest/Triceps/Abs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
              95x10
              135x8
              155x6
              175x6

Incline BarBell Bench Press
              85x10
              105x10
              125x8
              145x8

Machine Flyes
              100x10
              120x6
              140x4

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
              25x10
              25x8
              25x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdowns W. V Bar
              100x10
              110x8
              120x6
              80x10

Seated Machine Dips
              90x10
              90x8
              100x6

Dumbbell Kickbacks
              20x10
              20x10
              25x6

Abs

Incline Crunch
              35x10
              45x10
              50x8

Sit Ups On Slant Board (75 Degrees) W. Ball Weights
              15x15
              15x15
              20x10

Thoughts
              Well I decided to keep this log going till tomorrow. The reason I want to do so is so that I can keep track of my workouts with and without my current supplements. Although this turn of events hasn't been really fair to Controlled Labs I decided to turn this into a way to benefit them as well as me. I have decided to stop logging my current supplements for one month besides my PWO shake. I will keep my foods all clean and continue to log my progress in terms of feeling and workout when I am not on Controlled Labs products. This will benefit me because I have a place to track my progress as I continue with my goal of getting huge. This will also benefit Controlled Labs to see full results of their products after I have eliminated all supplements for one month. I think it will be beneficial to both me and them. It's the least I can do for reps that have been so kind to me and a company that sent me a kick ass product. Without further delay I will monitor my workout today.

Today's workout was crazy. I had decided that I want to continue the use of my White Flood and Green Magnitude log until tomorrow which will be my leg day. The reason I did so is to compare and contrast my workouts on White Flood and Green Magnitude compared to that without any supplementation. I think it adds an extra kick and flavor to the log that other logs don't have. Anyway workout was pretty good. Pumps were minor as I was really bummed out about stopping White Flood and Green Magnitude. Endurance was good but on terms of Energy I just wasnt in the mood. My strength went up as you can see. I hit 145 on Incline Bench Press which was pretty awesome for me. This is just a short update for you guys. Remember to follow my log. As of Monday I am unsponsored and will not be taking Controlled Lab products for a month. It's like taking away the alcohol from an alcoholic. I feel sooo empty. :sad: Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

This will be an awesome experiment on my part and will further test the Controlled Labs products. I will test White Flood and Green Magnitude in terms of pumps and endurance and re evaluate it to see how effective it is the 2nd time around.

Mood: Depressed, Tired

Workout Rating 8/10
              Pumps 8/10
              Endurance 9/10

Comments: Ill be back! * In arnold schwarzenegger's voice*

Comment

Friday 21st Sept
                Legs

Legs

Squats
                135x10
                185x10
                225x8
                245x6

Deadlifts
                135x10
                185x8
                235x8
                265x4
                135x8

Leg Press
                360x8
                450x7
                540x6

Iso Hamstring Curl (Machine)
                50x10
                60x10

Standing Calf Raise
                260x10
                300x8
                360x8
                420x6

Seated Calf Raise
                45x10
                45x10
                45x10

Thoughts
                Well today will be my last day of White Flood and Green Mag for a month. Today I thought I would try something new. I mixed in 3 scoops of White Flood rather than the usual 2. I realized that I built a tolerance to stims and I dont really feel the energy. Mixing the 3 scoops of White Flood was NOT a good idea. During my workout I felt extremely dehydrated as hell. I was drinking and drinking all the water I could possibly get my hands on yet it only seemed to make me thirstier. I sweated like crazy and felt really hot. It's something you don't want to try. As for feeling the stim I didn't feel it today either. It seems that Im all burned out on stims. Although my timing for the blood test couldnt get any worst, I will think positive and use it as a way to experiment. I will see if I begin to feel stims agian a month after cycling it off.

Agian taking 3 scoops of White Flood is not a good idea. I felt pumped yes, but it felt like blood was rushing through me at the speed of light. I felt some twitching going on within my veins. It was sorta scary. Endurance was good, Strength was good but the feeling is sorta scary. I dont recommend you guys overdose on stims. Agian this is just an example higher dosages of stims does NOT mean you will feel it. In fact I didnt feel the stim but I felt everything else. So in conclusion don't overdo the stims. White Flood is a strong pre workout supplement as it is. Remember guys more is not always better. Keep that in mind. Ill keep you guys posted. I begin my supplement free part of this log tomorrow.

Mood: Alert

Workout Rating 6/10
                Pumps 10/10
                Endurance 10/10

Comments:Agian guys, Ive read lots of post about how you guys NEED stims to get through the day. Take it from someone who just experimented the whole more is better idea. It's not. Decent workout in terms of strength, however I felt like crap from overdoing the stims. Just to show you follow the label, they are put there help you. I must say White Flood is some strong stuff, not like N.O Explode at all. Just heed my warning and you'll all be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cellardude
                  Agian taking 3 scoops of White Flood is not a good idea..... I felt some twitching going on within my veins. It was sorta scary.
                  Spread the WERD + awesome log so far. Can't wait to follow your progress when you return

Comment

Working...
                  X