Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIRL POWER Mini Contest #3 !!! (WINNERS: Sexyback and sarahalyse !!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sexyback
    I don't have a pic of myself next to it as I am not scheduled for a cheat for a bit, but I wanted to post that up!
    Oh you don't get off that easy! If I have to cheat your going down with me. lol I should have added a picture of how fat and full I was after.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
      Oh you don't get off that easy! If I have to cheat your going down with me. lol I should have added a picture of how fat and full I was after.
      I got a pic tonight! After posting my fav food, I just had to get some tonight while we were out. Once I get it off the cell phone, I'll post it
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

I got a pic tonight! After posting my fav food, I just had to get some tonight while we were out. Once I get it off the cell phone, I'll post it

Comment

I'm gonna have to get creative on this one. I'm done with cheat foods until the end of this contest.. don't have anything in my house. I'm thinking I'll have to get a random person to take a pic of me with something at the grocery store.

Comment

Alright, so as I said, I'm done with cheats. But I got the mail and there was a PapaJohns ad in there. Pizza is my favorite. And it doesn't even matter where it's from, it's all good. It's carbs and cheese and everything yummy. And then if you get the little cinnamon dessert things like they have at PizzaHut with the icing, jeez. So good! So here is me and my pizza ad and my sad face

Attached Files

Comment

One of my favorite cheat foods is a Chicken Chimichanga. I love it because it has chicken and tons of cheese and it's fried to make the tortilla crispy. It really hits the spot! Add a little sour cream and it's amazing!

Attached Files

Comment

Haha nice! That is one big awesome cheat meal!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
                  Haha nice! That is one big awesome cheat meal!
                  haha, I didn't eat that all in one sitting, I have lots of leftovers!!!

Comment

Comment

yummy cookies!

ok ok so i admit it...i love cookies! i really don't remember the last time i've eaten one, but i figured i would pick some up at the grocery store for this mini contest (thank you mini contest #3)! i was nice and shared them with my fiance, who is eating right and working out with me. best training partner a girl could ask for! back in my college days, every time i made a trip back to my parents house i would make my special chocolate chip cookies; leaving some for them and bringing back some for my roomies.

yummy chocolate chip cookie!

step away from the cookie.

ok, i'll share
                      1 Corinthians 9:24
                      Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Haha, nice one! Cookies are one of my weaknesses as well, It's killer to see them and hold back. Great entry

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                          Haha, nice one! Cookies are one of my weaknesses as well, It's killer to see them and hold back. Great entry

thanks chris! yes agreed, it is very hard to say no, which is why it was so wonderful to say yes today!
                          1 Corinthians 9:24
                          Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahalyse
                            ok ok so i admit it...i love cookies! i really don't remember the last time i've eaten one, but i figured i would pick some up at the grocery store for this mini contest (thank you mini contest #3)! i was nice and shared them with my fiance, who is eating right and working out with me. best training partner a girl could ask for! back in my college days, every time i made a trip back to my parents house i would make my special chocolate chip cookies; leaving some for them and bringing back some for my roomies.

yummy chocolate chip cookie!

step away from the cookie.

ok, i'll share
                            Nice !!

Comment

haha the cookie idea is great

Comment

Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-28-2007, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X