Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIRL POWER Mini Contest #3 !!! (WINNERS: Sexyback and sarahalyse !!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIRL POWER Mini Contest #3 !!! (WINNERS: Sexyback and sarahalyse !!!)

GIRL POWER Mini Contest #3: SELF-CONTROL.... your favorite cheat food (and why) ?

1. GIRL POWER CONTESTANTS: Post a photo of you next to your favorite cheat food and tell us why it's your favorite. Bonus points for original / funny / entertaining photos.

2. Enter as many photos as you want. Top picks will be selected for a public vote.

3. Winner gets a CONTROLLED LABS T-Shirt or Beanie =

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    GIRL POWER Mini Contest #3: SELF-CONTROL.... your favorite cheat food (and why) ?

1. GIRL POWER CONTESTANTS: Post a photo of you next to your favorite cheat food and tell us why it's your favorite. Bonus points for original / funny / entertaining photos.

2. Enter as many photos as you want. Top picks will be selected for a public vote.

3. Winner gets a CONTROLLED LABS T-Shirt or Beanie =

Now that is just cruel!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
      Now that is just cruel!

Comment

Haha nice contest PU! This should be a good one, look forward to seeing some of the food chosen.
        Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Definitely should be sweet, looking forward to these cheats

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
            Definitely should be sweet, looking forward to these cheats
            Nice choice of words! I'm trying to figure out how to get a bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, fries, chocolate lava cake and a banana split all into one cheat meal.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

One of my favorite cheat foods is a Chicken Chimichanga. I love it because it has chicken and tons of cheese and it's fried to make the tortilla crispy. It really hits the spot! Add a little sour cream and it's amazing!

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                One of my favorite cheat foods is a Chicken Chimichanga. I love it because it has chicken and tons of cheese and it's fried to make the tortilla crispy. It really hits the spot! Add a little sour cream and it's amazing!

Chicken chimmys are my fave! I ALWAYS get that when visiting a mexican joint!
                My bodyspace: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Beejis60/

Comment

I don't have a pic of myself next to it as I am not scheduled for a cheat for a bit, but I wanted to post that up!
                  "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Ok, one of my favorite cheat meals would be the Hawaiian BBQ mixed platter from Hitbar Hawaiian Bar-B-Q. This one's a mix of short ribs, chicken and pork chops in this sweet bbq sauce over white rice with a side of macaroni salad. Oh wait, that's not it! You can't forget. Nothing beats Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Any flavor is great but this one happens to be Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch.

As you can see I'm not the only one drooling over this meal. Better make my shirt a size X-Large after this meal!

Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]783[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]784[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]785[/ATTACH]

Ok, one of my favorite cheat meals would be the Hawaiian BBQ mixed platter from Hitbar Hawaiian Bar-B-Q. This one's a mix of short ribs, chicken and pork chops in this sweet bbq sauce over white rice with a side of macaroni salad. Oh wait, that's not it! You can't forget. Nothing beats Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Any flavor is great but this one happens to be Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch.

As you can see I'm not the only one drooling over this meal. Better make my shirt a size X-Large after this meal!

Awesome !!

Comment

what a cool dog!

Comment

Nothing beats Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Any flavor is great but this one happens to be Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch.
                          You are so right

Comment

Nothing beats Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Any flavor is great but this one happens to be Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch.
                            Mmmm the half baked cookie dough and fudge brownie sounds incredible right now

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                              what a cool dog!
                              Thanks, she's a French Bulldog.

Comment

Working...
                              X