Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

We want to know how you first found out about this forum and why you decided to register. in 7 days we will pick a random number and the person with that post number in this thread will win a free white blood/green bulge stack.

let the posting begin
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Awesome

Comment

I heard of you guys through the BB.com forums.

Go lucky number 3!

Comment

From previous purchased items and sign up via email. I decided to register to get an early heads up on CL supplements.

Comment

Nice promo! I also heard about your company and this forum through BB.com's forum. I think I first visited this site because of a broken capsule sale. Anyways, good luck everyone!

Comment

Followed CL on the BB.com forums and when yins finally made your own site and forums here I came on over.

Comment

Controlled labs

I heard about controlled labs through BB.com. I have a couple of friends who live for CL products. I tried Green Bulge and Purple Wrath and have been hooked ever since. Awesome products!!!!

Comment

I found out about this forum through bodybuilding.com. I decided to join so I can get the up-to-date, inside information on the company and its future products.

Comment

I was checking out the writeup on your newest supplement at the time - Green Mag (little did I know I would buy 3 tubs in a row) - and there was that blinking icon in the top right corner! I joined to read about all your products and follow GM logs before I bought it.

Comment

i was looking at purchasing a different creatine so i saw that there were samples of mag if i posted on the forum....so i signed up and that's how...

Comment

After i bought a mass stack of PW, GG, WB, GM, BR, RA2, GB i reasearched you guys as i was so happy with the results.

I even bought a couple of t-shirts lol!
                      Thanks,

ControlledLabsRat!

Comment

while browsing bb.com

Comment

I saw the link on BB.com and signed up after deciding to try some of the CL products.

Comment

I heard about you from bb.com when i purchased my first CL combo. Some of the best supplements i have used have come from CL. Thanks guys.

Oh and a big thankyou to you all that has helped me with my fast paced eating too.....
                            Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

I found it by looking at the posts by pu12 had made on the bb.com website, which then made me try samples of some of your products, which in turn got me hooked

Comment

Working...
                              X