Post Workout: 1 scoop Nectar + EcoGreen Vitamin + .5 scoop GM

Deadlifts - 5x5
    Dips - 5x8
    Chinups - 5x8
    Upright Rows - 3x8
    Lateral Raises - 3x8
    Pushups - 3 sets to failure

Thoughts
    I forgot to mention something about my squats yesterday. The last time I did squats I did them shoulder width stance. That really burns my quads. Yesterday however, I did them with a wide stance, targeted my glutes and hammys more, and supposedly release more gH and test.

Of course, this conflicted with my deadlifts. I felt I was using my upper body more because my legs were a little weak. But I did my deads today with bare feet, and it actually made alot of diffference in my form I think (positive difference.)

Holy DOMs batman. Doing the half scoop GM worked well today, I still had the same energy and intensity as always. I have a feeling I will have an awesome soreness going tomorrow.

I haven't felt the White FLOOD taper yet. I still feel very energetic and strong when I take it. It helps that I only take it 3-4 times per week. IT gives my body time to 'rest' from it.

Music Video of the Day
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=I80ZVcYPuek

Comment

Workout 9

Workout

Mood: Pumped
      Pre Workout: 2 scoops WF + .5 scoop GM
      Post Workout: 1 scoop Nectar + EcoGreen Vitamin + .5 scoop GM

Bench Press - 5x8
      Flyes - 3x8
      Overhead Press - 5x8
      Barbell Rows - 5x8
      Barbell Curls [superset.] DB Curls - 3x8a
      Skullcrushers [superset.] Tricep Push - 3x8

Thoughts
      I had a nice workout today. I had lots of strength and energy. I went up in reps on almost everything. Even if it was a minor 2.5lbs on each side of the bar (for a total of 5lbs), I've been steadily making gains so far in this cycle.

Music Video of the Day
      YouTube - Type O Negative - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend

Comment

Workout 10

Workout

Mood: Driven
        Pre Workout: 2 scoops WF + 1 scoop GM
        Post Workout: 1 scoop Nectar + EcoGreen Vitamin

Squats - 5x5
        Deadlifts - 5x5
        Dips - 5x8
        Chinups - 5x8
        Lateral Raises - 3x8

Thoughts
        Today was just nutty.

I went heavy with the squats today, and combined them and deadlifts to fatigue the hell out of me. It was a really productive workout. See, I don't lift every day, but the days I do take off I really need because of workouts like this. Luckily I had my Controlled Labs one-two combo to keep the pace. I tell you this, if you haven't combined squats and deadlifts together in the same workout, you should try it. It's a great way to target your core, legs, hammys and back all at once. If I were given one day per week to lift, you better beleive that day would include these two exercises! So today was my "heavy" day and I was did my 1RM on the deadlift - 285lbs. That is way more than I've ever did. I was warmed up from the squats, yeah, but damn. I didn't expect the 1RM to be that high (I havent done it in about a month).

After my workout, I fell asleep for 2 hours. That's when you know you dipped into your 'potential'.

Music Video of the Day
        YouTube - Disturbed-"Stricken

Comment

Workout 11

Workout

Mood: Excited

Bench Press - 5x8
          Flyes - 3x8
          Overhead Press - 5x8
          Barbell Rows - 5x8
          Barbell Curls [superset.] DB Curls - 3x8

Thoughts
          I used a slower tempo today, and focused on the contraction and burn. I also went beyond failure on the rows and presses. The workout went well and the supplements like always are holding their integrity. Strength and endurance are both increasing. :thumbsup:

Music Video of the Day
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-uapoWCYc

Comment

Workout 12

Workout

Mood: Eager

Squats - 5x5
            Deadlifts - 5x5
            Dips - 5x8
            Chinups - 5x8

Thoughts
            Things have been busy lately , I'm working on a project at work , getting our machines back up to brand new status (lots of maintenence.)

I've been doing alot of cardio lately, spinning a few days a week. I find it's helping my definition and vascularity. Combined with these workouts and CONTROLLED LABS products + diet, I'm seeing a dramatic change in body comp. I seem to be getting leaner but not changing bodyweight. Therefor I am burning fat and adding/maintaining muscle.

Yesterdays workout was very intense, I combined the DL and squats into one workout. I recommend doing these 'bang for your buck' exercises, squats and deadlifts, if you have limited time on your hands. Since I am working two jobs, I make up for it with intensity. You can easily lift weights twice a week and make signifigant gains if you know how to set your workouts up.

Deadlifts went up again. I was adding plates and still banging out more reps. I think I went up a total of 10lbs since last week, with my reps staying at 5. Pretty surprised at my progress lately.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
              cardio.....I find it's helping my definition and vascularity.
              Werd !!

Comment

Workout 13

Workout

Mood: Excited

Bench Press - 5x8
                Flyes - 3x8
                Overhead Press - 5x8
                Barbell Rows - 5x8
                Barbell Curls [superset.] DB Curls - 3x8

Thoughts
                I had a really good workout today because I took 2 days off. I pushed myself pretty hard and managed a PR on the rows and bench press. However my overhead press is lagging. I think I'm going to back off on the weight for a week or two. I also think doing my bench press before tires out my 'push' muscle groups.

Green MAG has been working excellent and I have an unopened bottle of Orange TRIad I want to try after my Ecogreen is gone.

I've been doing alot of cardio and boxing lately, my weight is down about 3 lbs today from last week (weighed in at 159 today.)

Comment

Workout 14

Workout

Mood: FEELIN GOOD COWBOY

Deadlifts - 10x3
                  Dips - 5x8
                  Chinups - 5x8

Thoughts
                  All I have to say is at 10 sets of 3 reps for deadlifts. I'm going to go fall asleep now bye bye

Comment

Is there a final review as im thinking of stacking WF and Green mag?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman
                      Is there a final review as im thinking of stacking WF and Green mag?
                      i don't believe I did a final review, but I'll link you to some others.

Comment

i don't believe I did a final review, but I'll link you to some others.
                        Can you not do one now mate? Just regarding the strength increases you got and how much weight you put on.

Comment

Can you not do one now mate? Just regarding the strength increases you got and how much weight you put on.
                          Sure, it was a long time ago, around 2007. I believe I put on about 6-8lbs lean muscle in the time it took for me to finish both tubs (the big ones so 3 months). My energy and focus was pretty amazing, which lead to better workouts and obviously better performance increases. I was boxing at the time so strength increases were little, but my speed and endurance went up considerably which was what I was training for - power and speed, not so much strength. Hope this helps, feel free to PM me any specific questions and I'll try to help you!

Comment

Sure, it was a long time ago, around 2007. I believe I put on about 6-8lbs lean muscle in the time it took for me to finish both tubs (the big ones so 3 months). My energy and focus was pretty amazing, which lead to better workouts and obviously better performance increases. I was boxing at the time so strength increases were little, but my speed and endurance went up considerably which was what I was training for - power and speed, not so much strength. Hope this helps, feel free to PM me any specific questions and I'll try to help you!
                            Ok cool thanks bro. Ive been running green mag for naerly 40 days, (i got a 80 day supply), i wasnt getting a boost like i wanted so i bought white flood and will run it with green mag until my green mag finishes, i will try my first serving of white flood today, i hope it works

heres my log:http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/ICEMANS-...-m3005158.aspx

Comment

Ahhhhh!!!! White flood did nowt, very disappointed, didnt feel any extra energy, or any pumps, i dont think it benefited me at all Does it take a few workouts to kick in?

I took it with green mag in 300ml of water should it still have worked, i think ill take it separately my next workout.
                              Last edited by Iceman; 10-22-2008, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Ahhhhh!!!! White flood did nowt, very disappointed, didnt feel any extra energy, or any pumps, i dont think it benefited me at all Does it take a few workouts to kick in?

I took it with green mag in 300ml of water should it still have worked, i think ill take it separately my next workout.
                                Strange. Are you using a full dose? Are you sensitive or tolerant to stims?

Comment

Working...
                                X