Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RR's White FLOOD (new formula) + Green MAG Log

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    cardio.....I find it's helping my definition and vascularity.
    Werd !!

Default Workout 13

Workout

Mood: Excited
    Pre Workout: 2 scoops WF + 1 scoop GM
    Post Workout: 1 scoop Nectar + EcoGreen Vitamin

Bench Press - 5x8
    Flyes - 3x8
    Overhead Press - 5x8
    Barbell Rows - 5x8
    Barbell Curls [superset.] DB Curls - 3x8
    Skullcrushers [superset.] Tricep Push - 3x8

Thoughts
    I had a really good workout today because I took 2 days off. I pushed myself pretty hard and managed a PR on the rows and bench press. However my overhead press is lagging. I think I'm going to back off on the weight for a week or two. I also think doing my bench press before tires out my 'push' muscle groups.

Green MAG has been working excellent and I have an unopened bottle of Orange TRIad I want to try after my Ecogreen is gone.

I've been doing alot of cardio and boxing lately, my weight is down about 3 lbs today from last week (weighed in at 159 today.)

Default Workout 14

Workout

Mood: FEELIN GOOD COWBOY
    Pre Workout: 2 scoops WF + 1 scoop GM
    Post Workout: 1 scoop Nectar + EcoGreen Vitamin

Deadlifts - 10x3
    Dips - 5x8
    Chinups - 5x8

Thoughts
    All I have to say is at 10 sets of 3 reps for deadlifts. I'm going to go fall asleep now bye bye

Is there a final review as im thinking of stacking WF and Green mag?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman
    Is there a final review as im thinking of stacking WF and Green mag?
    i don't believe I did a final review, but I'll link you to some others.

i don't believe I did a final review, but I'll link you to some others.
    Can you not do one now mate? Just regarding the strength increases you got and how much weight you put on.

Can you not do one now mate? Just regarding the strength increases you got and how much weight you put on.
    Sure, it was a long time ago, around 2007. I believe I put on about 6-8lbs lean muscle in the time it took for me to finish both tubs (the big ones so 3 months). My energy and focus was pretty amazing, which lead to better workouts and obviously better performance increases. I was boxing at the time so strength increases were little, but my speed and endurance went up considerably which was what I was training for - power and speed, not so much strength. Hope this helps, feel free to PM me any specific questions and I'll try to help you!

Sure, it was a long time ago, around 2007. I believe I put on about 6-8lbs lean muscle in the time it took for me to finish both tubs (the big ones so 3 months). My energy and focus was pretty amazing, which lead to better workouts and obviously better performance increases. I was boxing at the time so strength increases were little, but my speed and endurance went up considerably which was what I was training for - power and speed, not so much strength. Hope this helps, feel free to PM me any specific questions and I'll try to help you!
    Ok cool thanks bro. Ive been running green mag for naerly 40 days, (i got a 80 day supply), i wasnt getting a boost like i wanted so i bought white flood and will run it with green mag until my green mag finishes, i will try my first serving of white flood today, i hope it works

heres my log:http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/ICEMANS-...-m3005158.aspx

Ahhhhh!!!! White flood did nowt, very disappointed, didnt feel any extra energy, or any pumps, i dont think it benefited me at all Does it take a few workouts to kick in?

I took it with green mag in 300ml of water should it still have worked, i think ill take it separately my next workout.
    Last edited by Iceman; 10-22-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Ahhhhh!!!! White flood did nowt, very disappointed, didnt feel any extra energy, or any pumps, i dont think it benefited me at all Does it take a few workouts to kick in?

I took it with green mag in 300ml of water should it still have worked, i think ill take it separately my next workout.
    Strange. Are you using a full dose? Are you sensitive or tolerant to stims?

2 and 3rd dosing yeah i putting 2 scoops into 500ml of water, tastes quite bad and sickly.

Got abit of a pump, thats it really, disappointed.

2 and 3rd dosing yeah i putting 2 scoops into 500ml of water, tastes quite bad and sickly.

Got abit of a pump, thats it really, disappointed.
    Not sure why. Perhaps the actives have settled to the bottom. Try shaking the tub and then dosing. :scratches head:

I'm experiencing the same problem as him! Previously I responded pretty well to N.O Xplode. But there were one or two days where I didn't feel its effect. Now that I'm on White Flood and having already took it 3 times, I've hardly notice much except for a slightly above average pump. I'm currently on 1.5 scoops. What could be the problem? I'm worried man cos I love Controlled Labs stuff and would be really disappointed if White Flood has no effect on me.

Quote Originally Posted by clydekheng View Post
    I'm experiencing the same problem as him! Previously I responded pretty well to N.O Xplode. But there were one or two days where I didn't feel its effect. Now that I'm on White Flood and having already took it 3 times, I've hardly notice much except for a slightly above average pump. I'm currently on 1.5 scoops. What could be the problem? I'm worried man cos I love Controlled Labs stuff and would be really disappointed if White Flood has no effect on me.
    The serving size is 2 full scoops. Perhaps you need the full dose. What about your regular caffeine intake, such as coffee ?

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    The serving size is 2 full scoops. Perhaps you need the full dose. What about your regular caffeine intake, such as coffee ?
    Hey thanks man RR. I think you've already answer my queries in another thread. I'm now starting to feel the tingling sensation and nice pumps after 4 sessions with White Flood. Looking forward to see how things go with 2 scoops.

Quote Originally Posted by clydekheng View Post
    Hey thanks man RR. I think you've already answer my queries in another thread. I'm now starting to feel the tingling sensation and nice pumps after 4 sessions with White Flood. Looking forward to see how things go with 2 scoops.
    Awesome bro! It took me a few tries to feel the tinglies too. Lookin forward to hearing your feedback!

Supposedly adding Waxy Maize Starch to the pre-workout mixture helps a lot. I will be testing this myself in a couple of days.

Thread Information