No announcement yet.

RR's White FLOOD (new formula) + Green MAG Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 and 3rd dosing yeah i putting 2 scoops into 500ml of water, tastes quite bad and sickly.

Got abit of a pump, thats it really, disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman
      2 and 3rd dosing yeah i putting 2 scoops into 500ml of water, tastes quite bad and sickly.

Got abit of a pump, thats it really, disappointed.
      Not sure why. Perhaps the actives have settled to the bottom. Try shaking the tub and then dosing. :scratches head:

Comment

I'm experiencing the same problem as him! Previously I responded pretty well to N.O Xplode. But there were one or two days where I didn't feel its effect. Now that I'm on White Flood and having already took it 3 times, I've hardly notice much except for a slightly above average pump. I'm currently on 1.5 scoops. What could be the problem? I'm worried man cos I love Controlled Labs stuff and would be really disappointed if White Flood has no effect on me.

Comment

Originally posted by clydekheng View Post
          I'm experiencing the same problem as him! Previously I responded pretty well to N.O Xplode. But there were one or two days where I didn't feel its effect. Now that I'm on White Flood and having already took it 3 times, I've hardly notice much except for a slightly above average pump. I'm currently on 1.5 scoops. What could be the problem? I'm worried man cos I love Controlled Labs stuff and would be really disappointed if White Flood has no effect on me.
          The serving size is 2 full scoops. Perhaps you need the full dose. What about your regular caffeine intake, such as coffee ?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
            The serving size is 2 full scoops. Perhaps you need the full dose. What about your regular caffeine intake, such as coffee ?
            Hey thanks man RR. I think you've already answer my queries in another thread. I'm now starting to feel the tingling sensation and nice pumps after 4 sessions with White Flood. Looking forward to see how things go with 2 scoops.

Comment

Originally posted by clydekheng View Post
              Hey thanks man RR. I think you've already answer my queries in another thread. I'm now starting to feel the tingling sensation and nice pumps after 4 sessions with White Flood. Looking forward to see how things go with 2 scoops.
              Awesome bro! It took me a few tries to feel the tinglies too. Lookin forward to hearing your feedback!

Comment

Supposedly adding Waxy Maize Starch to the pre-workout mixture helps a lot. I will be testing this myself in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                X