• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR's White FLOOD (new formula) + Green MAG Log

RenegadeRow's Controlled Labs Log

GREEN is the COLOR of LIFE

**Green MAGnitude (Lemonade flavor)
    Advanced Creatine Matrix

If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength. Green MAGnitude is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually feel working during your workout.

My review of Green MAG sour apple and elaboration on the formula:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/contr...de-review.html

**White FLOOD (Lemonade Flavor)
    Pre-Workout Energizer and Muscle Volumizer

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to flood your system.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Start: Saturday. August 25th, 2007

Statement of Intent
    To provide accurate recordings of workouts while on said products. To give opinions and thoughts on said products. To add lean muscle while maintaining or burning fat (Lean Bulk).

Supplements
    Green MAGnitude (Creatine)
    White FLOOD (PreWorkout)
    Nectar Iced Tea (Protein)
    NOW EcoGreen (Multivtamin)

Stats
    23 years old
    5'8 / 163~lbs
    Approx. 11%BF
    Ecto / Endo
    Lifting seriously for 2 years

Workout and Scheduling
    90-120 seconds rest, sets x reps

Monday - Legs
    Squats - 8x8
    Calf Raises - 3x8

Tuesday - Upper Body
    Bench Press - 5x8
    Flyes - 3x8
    Overhead Press - 5x8
    Barbell Rows - 5x8
    Barbell Curls [superset.] DB Curls - 3x8
    Skullcrushers [superset.] Tricep Push - 3x8

Wednesday - Cardio
    15 mins Shadow boxing
    15 mins Bag work
    15 mins Stationary Bike

Thursday - Legs
    Squats - 8x8
    Calf Raises - 3x8

Friday - Upper Body
    Deadlifts - 5x5
    Dips - 5x8
    Chinups - 5x8
    Upright Rows - 3x8
    Lateral Raises - 3x8
    Pushups - 3 sets to failure

Sat & Sun - Rest

Diet and Protein
    1.5-2 gallons H20 Everyday
    160g protein Everyday
    Eat as clean as possible but maintain anabolism eating every 3-4 hours

Nice, looking awesome!!!! Scribed

Comment

Nice Setup and good stack, Subscribed.

Comment

Initial Thoughts

Green MAG mini-review
        This tastes damn good. It almost makes me think of a lemon - marang pie in liquid form. It's not too sour or tart, and not too sweet. It's 'chuggable'. Very good, 5 out of 5 stars.

White FLOOD mini-review
        This was a very tastey product. Compared to the original version, which I did not like, this was very pleasant. Before the flavor was too strong, but this is a vast improvement. Excellent job Controlled Labs, thanks for listening to your customers and improving an already good thing.

Comment

Workout #1

Workout

Mood: Energetic
          Pre Workout: 2 scoops WF + 1 scoop GM
          Post Workout: 1 scoop Nectar + EcoGreen Vitamin

Bench Press - 5x8
          Flyes - 3x8
          Overhead Press - 5x8
          Barbell Rows - 5x8

Thoughts
          Well I was going to wait until Monday to start this log, but the iron was calling my name (as well as the CL products!) I had to start off early.

Now this was an excellent workout. A combination of taking a week off prior, and these new supplements, I felt like a monster. I didn't lift as much as I could have, as I am just starting back out. Coming from a layoff, you have a tendancy to run around and lift all you can ... but you must preserve your strength for the coming weeks

Just to illustrate how well these supplements work, I had extreme vascularity in my chest and shoulders while doing dumbell curls. I usually don't get that ... it was a bit freaky

Music Video of the Day

Comment

Workout #2

Workout

Mood: High strung

Squats - 10x10

Thoughts
            Pretty amped up today. I did a giant day of squats, 10 sets of 10 pyramidding. I stayed light and focused on endurance and correct form. This squat workout takes alot out of your cardiovascular, and not to mention I was pretty tired afterwards. I think taking my multi immediately after my workout helps with sustained energy with the rest of the day. I have a problem/bad habit of falling asleep after a heavy squat or deadlift day. Good pumps and strength today. I think the GM really helped with my endurance today. I have problems with doing 8x8 squats, and I got 10x10 today. The supplements are definately helping.

My off day I consume 1 serving of Green MAG in the morning on an empty stomach (after my breakfast and protein shake of course.) I think it definately helps with recovery, but I plan on adding in more protein into my diet, and adding a little more cardio to counter the fat gain with increasing calories.

Music Video of the Day
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=1RlHTc4JkT0

Comment

Nice !!

Comment

Workout

Mood: Excited / Good

Pullups 5x8 (weighted 20lbs)
                Dips 5x8 (weighted 20lbs)
                Upright rows 3x8
                Lateral Raises 3x8

Thoughts
                My scheduling is weird because I started on a Thursday and not a Monday. Therefore I threw in an upper body day on the weekend. I'm sure I'll catch up on Tuesday. Here's what my scheduling has looked like:

Wed: Upper Body
                Fri: Lower Body
                Sat: Upperboday

Saturday's workout was good. Weighted bodyweight exercises are very tough. My legs were very sore all weekend. I got a good pump and managed more reps on my chins. I'm always disappointed with my dips though. I feel I could give more but my body doesn't allow me to. The shoulder excerises went well also, I had a nice pump in my delts. I'd usually do deadlifts on this day but since I did squats the previous day my muscles for DL'ing were taxed so I went with strictly upper body. I should start today (Monday) with legs and get back to my normal routine stated in the original post.

I wanted to note something. On my off days, I have been mixing my creatine and protein into one drink. Iced tea protein plus lemonade creatine makes a very delicious Lemonade Iced Tea. I read somewhere that Cutler (being a MT guy) mixes Cell tech and NItrotech, effectively killing two birds with one stone. So far I have seen no ill effects from this, but if anyone wants to chime in their thoughts feel free, I don't want to be doing anything wrong.

Music Video of the Day
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=GDfToFcJ2J4

Comment

Workout

Mood: Eager

Bench Press - 5x8
                  Flyes - 3x8
                  Overhead Press - 5x8
                  Barbell Rows - 5x8

Thoughts
                  I was very energetic today. I obviously like upper body days better than leg days. Especially today because Bench Press is a very fun exercise, even though I'm not very good at it. I got a massive, massive pump doing my arms today. I could barely straighten my arms after the tricep sets. My BB rows (a weak exercise of mine) went up in weight today. I beleive my form is getting stronger, as well as my muscles.

Recovery has been really quick lately. I didn't do legs yesterday as my day was hectic driving through the heart of Boston, but I'm back on schedule and that's what matters right now.

The Green MAGnitude is delicious and working very well. White FLOOD is less delicious but just as effective and when I mix the two together and put it in the freezer before drinking, it's like having a lemonade smoothie.

Music Video of the Day
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=zSxXWd9cBj8

Comment

Workout 5

Workout

Mood: Nothin but a peanut

Deadlifts - 5x5
                    Dips - 5x8
                    Chinups - 5x8
                    Upright Rows - 3x8
                    Lateral Raises - 3x8
                    Pushups - 3 sets to failure

Thoughts
                    Worked out with an old friend today. We pushed eachother. I gave him some of my supplements to try and he said he had a great workout too. He would jump onto the dip bars, and I would say "You cant do 20 of those, you wimp!" -edited for content. It was a very productive and energetic session.

My deadlifts went up by 10lbs this week. If that's the energy from the supplements then I am happy. Whatever makes me lift more will induce more growth. I'm definately going to be sore tomorrow!

Music Video of the Day
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=k00Zrc2iXUM

Comment

Nice !

Comment

nice log!
                        Keep it up
                        "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Thanks for stopping in guys and gals!

Comment

Workout

Mood: Pumped!

Bench Press - 5x8
                            Flyes - 3x8
                            Overhead Press - 5x8
                            Barbell Rows - 5x8

Thoughts
                            The darn holiday threw me for a loop and I missed my leg day. I might just throw in some squats tomorrow and work for 4 days straight to make up for the long (albeit relaxing) weekend I had.

I've found myself really enjoying this day. I've been focusing on the 'more bang for your buck' exercises, such as the rows and bench press, and less on the arm work. I'm a beleiver in "if you build strength, muscle mass will come."

The GM/WF combination has been aiding in recovery. I felt good all weekend and I'm looking forward to squats tomorrow. Today I went up about 10lbs in my bench press without losing any reps. I also felt like I could've added weight onto my rows but I feel my reps would have gone down so that is my goal for next week.

Music Video of the Day
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ko0CKv-jyWU

Comment

Workout 7

Workout

Mood: Tired

Squats - 8x8
                              :squat: :squat: :squat:

Thoughts
                              My "GVT" today for legs went well. I was damn tired though, I've been working long hours and waking up early. But the WF, like always, got me charged up even when I felt like sleeping instead.

My 8RM went up by 20lbs since the last time I squatted, which was about a week and a half ago. That is great news for me considering I was tired today. If you ever get stuck with an exercise, drop it from your routine for a week and when you pick it up you'll be stronger at it!

I had a little bit of an upset stomach today after taking a heaping scoop of Green MAG in water on an empty stomach. I think I'm going to do half scoop pre, half scoop post to avoid discomfort from the magnesium. I have a iced tea flavored protein shake post workout so mixing the GM in makes it taste good.

Music Video of the Day
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=BaYCezb21lA

Comment

Working...
                              X