Canadian National Bodybuilding Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian National Bodybuilding Pictures

Just decided to share some of the pictures of '07 Canadian Nationals. They are all from different sources which explains the quality.

So these are the only pics I ahve of the Nationals. But this is the junior class. The guy in the middle won, to the right was second and to the right was third.

Here are some more. These are the super heavy weights, I am not sure how the placing went.

Comment

ne of the women who want her pro card. She goes by the name of Cindy Phillips, she is 23 and is the only one from Nova Soctia to win a pro card AND she is the youngest.

From the Left- Partlow, Joseph, Edwards, Wawryk
      With Vince Wawryk taking the overall. eek:

Last edited by 5six; 08-20-2007, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Looks like a good time Kurt.

One question, which one is you

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
          Looks like a good time Kurt.

One question, which one is you
          I am the one sitting in the corner: rocking back and forth in the fetal position, and trying to ignore the fact that my training seems useless and unproductive compared to these guys.

Comment

Hey man, I was there ahaha. My third BB show this year. First was in stratford, second in missisauga, and the third one this one.
            Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by malky
              Hey man, I was there ahaha. My third BB show this year. First was in stratford, second in missisauga, and the third one this one.
              It was a pretty damn good show. I am excited for Montreal next year

Comment

@ that guys legs, wow.
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                X