Just started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started

taking Orange Triad, Green Mag and White flood this morning. All I can say is Holy fricking energy. I was also going to add the purple Wrath but had to cut it after the daughter had to go to the ER.

Originally posted by returntodominance
    taking Orange Triad, Green Mag and White flood this morning. All I can say is Holy fricking energy. I was also going to add the purple Wrath but had to cut it after the daughter had to go to the ER.
    Sorry to hear hear about your daughter man. Hope everything is going better.

Great to hear your seeing good things, that is definitely a solid stack you have

Comment

thanks . She routinely has to go to the ER for breathing problems. When I was in the military they chose what hospital the wife could deliver at and needless to say It wasn't the best.

Comment

Originally posted by returntodominance
        thanks . She routinely has to go to the ER for breathing problems. When I was in the military they chose what hospital the wife could deliver at and needless to say It wasn't the best.
        Do the docs say it will improve over time ?

Comment

well she is 4 know and regularly gets breathing treatments. We had to break down the other day and but a Home breathing kit and some medicine for it so needless to say I will be working the overtime the next couple of weeks. She will more than likely end up with asthma and other problems but we are staying positive.

Comment

Hope she's doing better.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
            X