anyone supplement with R+ALA, CLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone supplement with R+ALA, CLA?

anyone supplement with these two? I was thinking of picking them up. Just seeing if anyone has noticed any profound effects from them
    Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

I used to run CLA while on a cut, but I have read alot of information stating that you would have to take massive amounts of it to make much difference. What is you are trying to do? Pumps? Fat loss?

Comment

I always used R-ala when I was using supplement stacks. its cheap and a nice addition. k-r-ala is apparantly better, but the cost is also significantly higher.

CLA, i used during a cut once.. i believe it may of tweaked my gastro-intestinal tract up for a minute.. mainly when beginning usage.. i prolly should of progressively built the doses up more than I did or something else to prevent this.. both work well imo

Comment

Originally posted by malky
        anyone supplement with these two? I was thinking of picking them up. Just seeing if anyone has noticed any profound effects from them

CLA is a waste of money. Alot of hype about it but it seems like it needs to be taken in high doses. R-ALA is a great antioxident and insuline. I know it has a effect on insuline somehow but I don't want to say the wrong thing.

Comment

I am a big fan of R-ALA and K-R-ALA. It has been proven to significantly increase insulin sensitivity, enhance glucose transport, increase metabolic rate, and reduce the gain in body fat.

Also, as angelo212 touched on, it has been proven to significantly increase your cellular and mitochondrial antioxidant activity for preventing mitochondrial decay.

Comment

i prefer k-r-ala to anabolic pump. i had better results from it from an insulin sensitivity aspect and fat loss

Comment

Big fan of R-ALA... but not CLA. I'd go with carnitine over CLA (BY FAR).

Comment

Thanks for the input LAdies and gentlemen

Comment

I purchased some R+ALA to give it a try. I've noticed some results already, Mainly with my workouts. I took some with green bulge pre-workout and I had a pretty insane pump going on all throughout my workout. Not to mention muscle fullness for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Big fan of R-ALA... but not CLA. I'd go with carnitine over CLA (BY FAR).
                    Agreed in both respects. I like ALCAR.
                    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Working...
                    X