This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    When I go back off of CKD (probably around the 250 mark for a bit) I'm going to go with 2 scoops AI Elvis + 1/2 cup oat powder, I feel that the insulin response would not be as 'spiked' but that the nutrient shuttling will still be effective. Your thoughts?

Josh
    In your current scenario cardio... protein.. lots of healthy fats.. and **** the rest IMO (experiment but don't lose focus). To all readers, this only applies to his current scenario.

Also.. Sesamin *should* have helped in theory... possibly needed a higher dose.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      In your current scenario cardio... protein.. lots of healthy fats.. and **** the rest IMO (experiment but don't lose focus). To all readers, this only applies to his current scenario.

Also.. Sesamin *should* have helped in theory... possibly needed a higher dose.
      *nod nod* Cool, then my current methods are right on par And I'll be getting more sesamin soonish.
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouTâ„¢
        Short Term Goal: Get to 200lbs (hopefully under 15% bf)

Long Term Goal: Strong, ripped, not too big, 10% bf, 180+lbs
        Ok, in your scenario I don't think it's needed, BUT I wouldn't throw it out... just experiment / use it in moderation.

In your scenario I would actually consume it over a extended period of time. Pre / During / Post... NOT just post.

Comment

Ok, in your scenario I don't think it's needed, BUT I wouldn't throw it out... just experiment / use it in moderation.

In your scenario I would actually consume it over a extended period of time. Pre / During / Post... NOT just post.
          Interesting... Pre/Post is easy to manage... but the during will be difficult. Looks like i'll need to carry another bottle to the gym! Makes that 3 bottles

Thanks pu12e

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
            Interesting... Pre/Post is easy to manage... but the during will be difficult. Looks like i'll need to carry another bottle to the gym! Makes that 3 bottles

Thanks pu12e
            When I was using malto / dex I would just mix it with gatorade in my water bottle.... (ideally you would want some Purple WRAATH in there as well... but it's optional).

You should notice a sustained energy (and possibly some strength gains) with this method.

Comment

When I was using malto / dex I would just mix it with gatorade in my water bottle.... (ideally you would want some Purple WRAATH in there as well... but it's optional).

You should notice a sustained energy (and possibly some strength gains) with this method.
              PW and Xtend are pretty much the same thing right?

Comment

PW and Xtend are pretty much the same thing right?
                As far as the timing above... yes

Comment

As far as the timing above... yes
                  I know this is a CL board and you're a CL rep, but should I ditch Xtend and just get PW, to make it complement my CL stack better?

Or should I just stick with Xtend... aka don't fix it if it aint broke.

Comment

don't fix it if it aint broke.
                    I like that one or since they are around the same price... compare them (check with Tank to see when the New improved flavor hits stores).

Comment

I like that one or since they are around the same price... compare them (check with Tank to see when the New improved flavor hits stores).
                      Will do... and i'd also like to know, is being well hydrated while stacking GB + WB, essential to its effects? What's the science behind this? Who do I ask?

Comment

Will do... and i'd also like to know, is being well hydrated while stacking GB + WB, essential to its effects? What's the science behind this? Who do I ask?
                        Absolutely.. it's essential with any Ethyl Ester and any Free Form amino. More importantly it's essential with any creatine period, and also anything containing a effective dose of Betaine Anhydrous / TMG.

I drink around 3 liters of water during a workout.. it DOESN'T matter if I piss all of that out post-workout. The temporary cell volumization leads to.. well here read this one:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=332329

Comment

48 grams Protein 7 grams Creatine Mono 2 Glutamine 25 grams Dex

Comment

Absolutely.. it's essential with any Ethyl Ester and any Free Form amino. More importantly it's essential with any creatine period, and also anything containing a effective dose of Betaine Anhydrous / TMG.

I drink around 3 liters of water during a workout.. it DOESN'T matter if I piss all of that out post-workout. The temporary cell volumization leads to.. well here read this one:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=332329
                            I checked up the prices of PW and Xtend... PW's a bit more expensive and I get less of it, compared to the Xtend. Once I run out of my Xtend i'll switch to PW for a few months.

I drink tons of water during my workout, but you state it doesn't matter if I piss all of that out POST-WORKOUT... But I piss like 3-4x DURING my workout... is that fine? Nothing is being pissed out I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                              I checked up the prices of PW and Xtend... PW's a bit more expensive and I get less of it, compared to the Xtend. Once I run out of my Xtend i'll switch to PW for a few months.

I drink tons of water during my workout, but you state it doesn't matter if I piss all of that out POST-WORKOUT... But I piss like 3-4x DURING my workout... is that fine? Nothing is being pissed out I hope?
                              You're all good and I know you will like the effects of Purple WRAATH (it's not just EAA / BCAA).

Combined with GlycerGROW it's hard to describe (check some of the logs that combine the 2)

Comment

You're all good and I know you will like the effects of Purple WRAATH (it's not just EAA / BCAA).

Combined with GlycerGROW it's hard to describe (check some of the logs that combine the 2)
                                Once I finish my GM log, my Xtend should run out, which makes the timing perfect, so that i'm able to add PW and GG to my stack, and it won't violate tester rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X