First Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Stack

I've Been Lifting for about 6 months now and was previously taking Bsn cellmass and xplode and need some help with a good stack to start with?

What are your goals...

Whats your age/weight/and goals

Comment

18,175. Just looking to Bulk up and put on some lean muscle. Im not to sure i just want to get bigger and stronger. thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by MFDOOM
        18,175. Just looking to Bulk up and put on some lean muscle. Im not to sure i just want to get bigger and stronger. thanks for the reply
        I'd start out with a creatine(GM or GB) and would add PW as well for sure. Do you have a multi and protein? Are you looking for any type of pre-workout product?

Comment

Well if I were you and depending on how advanced you want to go you could do a whey protein then do Green Mag for a creatine...
          Then if you want a pre workout supplement for energy and pumps go with White Flood..

Then you can kind of add on after that if you want

I saw good strength gains with Green Mag.. Its a solid creatine

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. appreciated

Comment

yea im taking a protein and a multi now.

Comment

yea im taking a protein and a multi now.
                Nice, let us know what you decide to go with in addition to what you have

Comment

Might be a stupid question but i was looking on the cl site for stack info it says you should take GB/GM should i only be taking one of these products.

Comment

Might be a stupid question but i was looking on the cl site for stack info it says you should take GB/GM should i only be taking one of these products.
                    Yep only take 1 of them a day. It's referring to GM or GB

Comment

Working...
                    X