Supplement Timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement Timing

I am new to this forum, so please excuse me if I am asking a question that has already been answered. I did a search, but still needed (wanted) a little more advice/info. I ordered Green MagNitude, White Blood, and Blue Up Stim Free. I figured I would take the GM/WB before my workout, then the BU around bedtime. A lot of people on the forum said they like taking the WB before bed. Is it fine to take this along with the BU? What is the difference in taking it prior to your workouts or prior to bed?

Thanks,
    Mike

Originally posted by chfmcg
    I am new to this forum, so please excuse me if I am asking a question that has already been answered. I did a search, but still needed (wanted) a little more advice/info. I ordered Green MagNitude, White Blood, and Blue Up Stim Free. I figured I would take the GM/WB before my workout, then the BU around bedtime. A lot of people on the forum said they like taking the WB before bed. Is it fine to take this along with the BU? What is the difference in taking it prior to your workouts or prior to bed?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Well first off yes it is fine to take alongside BU. Most people take White BLOOD before workouts on training days and then before bed on off days. The reason for taking it before bed is that it can increase GH release thus enhancing recovery. You can also take it both times on workout days for enhanced benefits

Comment

Welcome to CL.COM !!

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

Working...
        X