Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my WB/GM combo today...stacking with PW question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my WB/GM combo today...stacking with PW question.

So I just received my WB/GM combo today at the door. I've still got a little bit of Purple Wraath from a couple of months ago. I looked at the stacking page and it gave quite a bit of info. I thought of another way of stacking it all though (for me white blood worked better 30-45 minutes before a workout, as opposed to an hour, unless there's a way it's absorbed slower with GM??)

1) Post workout meal - 2 hours before workout
    2) White Blood/Green Mag - 30-45 minutes before the workout (1.15-1.30 hours after my meall)
    3) Purple Wraath while i'm working out.

I'm wondering if 1.15-1.30 hours after my meal is an "empty" enough state for my stomach to be in to take WB/GM.

Any other suggestions would help out big time.

Originally posted by PharoaheMonch
    1) Post workout meal - 2 hours before workout

Comment

I'm wondering if 1.15-1.30 hours after my meal is an "empty" enough state for my stomach to be in to take WB/GM.
      Yep.... even around 30 minutes is fine

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Yep.... even around 30 minutes is fine
        Agreed, I take mine 45 min after

Comment

ah, I meant pre workout meal lol

thanks for the replies guys

Comment

What a workout that was! First time trying GM and man, seems like I got myself one hell of a creatine. First of all the taste is amazing (i'm not one to care for the taste of a supp, but the taste is definately an added bonus). Felt energized instantly, say no to drugs but yest to GM..what a high. Worked on chest and my strength was noticeably higher. I know how the pump with WB is alone, but with GM added...whoa. Looked like I was sporting some all muscle double d's on my chest!

Got back home on a high note...and then walked into a huge family fight.............. Go figure, oh well. Atleast I let off some pent up emotion.

Can't wait until a week or so when this stack really starts to kick in.

Comment

What a workout that was! First time trying GM and man, seems like I got myself one hell of a creatine. First of all the taste is amazing (i'm not one to care for the taste of a supp, but the taste is definately an added bonus). Felt energized instantly, say no to drugs but yest to GM..what a high. Worked on chest and my strength was noticeably higher. I know how the pump with WB is alone, but with GM added...whoa. Looked like I was sporting some all muscle double d's on my chest!
              Awesome bro, thanks for the feedback

Hope the family issues work out for you.

Comment

Working...
              X