No scoop with White Flood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No scoop with White Flood?

I just bought one of your stacks from bodybuilding.com, wf gm and pw, and ive come to find that all have scoops except for the white flood. So, instead of reading the scoops and their gram measures I just decided to use the scoop from the PW. I was wondering why I was getting sick to my stomach...I was doing basically double the dosage of the wf with the pw scoop. I figured i would let you guys know, incase this happened in a certain batch of more than just my tube of wf. I will now just use basically half of what i was using with the pw scoop, sound okay?

Originally posted by Stud9
    I just bought one of your stacks from bodybuilding.com, wf gm and pw, and ive come to find that all have scoops except for the white flood. So, instead of reading the scoops and their gram measures I just decided to use the scoop from the PW. I was wondering why I was getting sick to my stomach...I was doing basically double the dosage of the wf with the pw scoop. I figured i would let you guys know, incase this happened in a certain batch of more than just my tube of wf. I will now just use basically half of what i was using with the pw scoop, sound okay?
    You should NOT be doing that, the scoops for those are two very different sizes.

1 scoop PW=12 g
    1 scoop WF=~5.49 g

So if you are taking 2 scoops of WF(with 2 PW scoops) that is coming out to way to much.

Saying that, I'm sure the WF scoop is there it just has sunk to the bottom. Shake it up and/or use a knife and dig around. Let us know if you find it

Comment

if your white flood scoop really isnt in there, it may be at the bottom and you have to sift through, then email me (tank@controlledlabs.com) with your address and we will send you out a new scoop free of charge.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I already emailed Tank, but it truly was not in there. I tried a butter knife going through all of the product and also tried shaking it up to see if that could somehow help the scoop come out of hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Stud9
          I already emailed Tank, but it truly was not in there. I tried a butter knife going through all of the product and also tried shaking it up to see if that could somehow help the scoop come out of hiding.
          our emails are down all day today, so I may not get the email. please resend it sometime tomorrow.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole