Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs

3-10x85 - Squats
    3 x 40lbs BB - Walking lunges (All the way across gym and back - 36 steps 1 way)
    10x22.5; 10x25; 10x25 - DB deadlifts
    10x45; 8x45; 6x45 - Seated calf raises (cramp, cramp, cramp)

Yesterday I was complaining that I wasn't sweating enough. Tonight I had sweat pooring down my chin during lunges. And even worse, gas on leg day.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
      And even worse, gas on leg day.

Why does it always seem to happen on leg day?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
        Why does it always seem to happen on leg day?

It's ok though, everyone thought the face I was making was from the lunges. lol

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

It's ok though, everyone thought the face I was making was from the lunges. lol

Haha nice

Comment

Comment

Back/Biceps/Cardio

Back:
              10x27.5; 10x35; 8x35 - Underhand cable pulldowns
              10x27.5; 10x35; 8x35 - Vbar pulldown
              10x70; 10x70; 10x70 - Seated rows
              12x40; 10x40; 10x40 - Bentover bb rows
              3-10x22.5 - One arm db rows
              3x10 - Hyperextensions
              10x65; 10x55; 6x45 - Assisted wide grip pullups

Biceps:
              10x12.5; 10x15; 10x15 - Db curls
              10x15; 8x15; 6x15 5x12.5 - Hammer curls
              3-10x30 - Ez bar curls
              10x65; 8x55; 6x45 - Assisted pullups

Cardio:
              20 minutes elliptical

My workout was good. I think my mind was elsewhere though. I just felt like I wasn't going as heavy as I could but the heavier weights just felt too heavy. Everything felt pretty sore today. Even my chest was still sore from Monday.

Comment

Abs:
                3x15 - Prone Jack-knifes
                100 - Crunches
                100 - Trunk twists
                15 - Rollups

Shoulders:
                10x1010x25; 8x25 - Front plate raise
                10x12.5; 10x15; 10x15 - Db lateral raise
                8x15; 10x12.5; 10x12.5 - Front db raise
                10x15; 10x17.5; 10x17.5 - Db shoulder press
                12x30; 12x35; 10x35 - Face pulls

Cardio:
                20 minutes elliptical

Just a regular workout, I did abs in first thing in the morning. No way I can do them when I'm full of liquid at the end of the day. Just sloshes around. Everything hurts today and I'm exhausted. I've been having a hard time falling asleep the last few weeks but last night I was out the second my head hit the pillow. Good thing tomorrow is rest day. I really, really need it. This weekend I'll try to take some progress pictures. I can definately feel and see the difference since I first started the Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude. Hopefully they'll show in the pictures too.

Last edited by bull.dogz; 09-13-2007, 11:01 PM.

Comment

pictures
                  Remember the deadline for the girl power contest is tonight !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Remember the deadline for the girl power contest is tonight !!!

I wasn't in this contest. Wish I were though. I didn't sign on until August.

Comment

I wasn't in this contest. Wish I were though. I didn't sign on until August.
                      Damn !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Damn !!!
                        I know! Next one for sure, besides I've gotta give the other girls a chance to win some goodies.

Comment

Progress Pictures

Ok, it's been a month since I've started the Purple Wraath and a few weeks since the Green Magnitude. I think I can see a difference. My problem areas are my arms and back and off course abs. Let me know what you think. Can you see any difference?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Forgot one

Forgot one.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by bull.dogz; 09-15-2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Chest/Triceps/Abs

Chest:
                              3-10x25 - DB flat bench
                              10x22.5; 10x25; 8x25 - DB incline bench
                              10x15; 10x17.5; 8x17.5 = DB incline flyes
                              10x65; 8x65; 6x65 - BB decline bench
                              10x12.5; 8x12.5; 8x12.5 - Cable crossovers

Triceps:
                              10x15; 8x15; 8x15 - Overhead rope extensions
                              15; 10; 10 - Tricep bench dips
                              15x25; 12x25; 10x25 - Vbar pulldowns

Abs:

3x15 - Prone Jack-knifes
                              100 - Crunches (on floor, legs up on ball)
                              3x15 - Side crunches

I did abs this morning. Hit the gym this afternoon and was feeling sick by the time I was almost done with chest. I just sucked it up and hit triceps anyways. Climbed on the stairmill and after not even 5 minutes said screw this and left. Felt like hurling today. Don't know why, maybe didn't let my food digest before coming in. Oh but I did hit Taco bell afterwards for the challenge. Now my stomache really aches. lol Don't forget to check out my new progress pics above.

Comment

The place I can see the most transformation on you is your legs. I think your thighs have leaned out quite a bit. Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X