Transformation - Bull.dogz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abs

I took today and tomorrow off from work to spend a few days with my son before he goes back to school. I was going to skip the gym and have a nice 4 day weekend but it's eating me not to go to the gym so I'm sure I will later. I'll just skip the cardio!

3x15 - Jackknifes
    2x50 - Crunches on ball
    2x50 - Bicycles
    20 - Rollups

It may not look like much but they definately get me sweating and my abs burning, especially the jackknifes. Later today it'll be chest and tris!

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Chest
      3 sets push ups
      10x755; 7x75; 7x75 flat bench barbell
      4x75; 7x65; 7x65 incline bench barbell
      10x65; 10x65; 10x65 decline bench barbell
      10x20; 9x20; 8x20 incline dumbbell
      3-10x20; flat dumbbell
      10x12.5; 10x10; 10x12.5 cable crossovers
      10x45; 10x50; 8x50 - flyes

Tris
      3x10 bench dips
      7x30; 10x30; 8x30 skull crushers
      10x17.5; 10x20; 8x20 seated tricep press
      10x30; 8x30; 6x30 - close grip bench press
      10x35; 8x35; 8x35 dip machine
      10x30; 10x27.5; 8x25 - tricep pushdown
      3-10x7.5 - tricep kickbacks

I was hoping to be stronger in my chest workout but I think because my shoulders are still so sore from their workout the other night I wasn't able to
      do as many reps as I wanted on the incline. Still a great workout!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

My Green Mag is on it's way! Woo hoo, I'm excited.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
          My Green Mag is on it's way! Woo hoo, I'm excited.
          Heyo

What flavor did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
            Heyo

What flavor did you get?
            The Green Apple. I tried the sample and I loved the taste! I ordered it from the A1nutrition you guys posted about in cheap supplements. It was on backorder but for $25 and when your broke you can't complain.

Comment

The Green Apple. I tried the sample and I loved the taste! I ordered it from the A1nutrition you guys posted about in cheap supplements. It was on backorder but for $25 and when your broke you can't complain.

Cool, definitely can't go wrong with the Sour Apple. Yeah I live on sales as well, only bad thing is when there are alot of sales

Comment

Light leg work

Well I was hoping to do legs at the gym today but they didn't have anyone there to watch my son. (Good thing I only live next door) So we turned around and went home. But that's no excuse not to work out right? So I dusted off the old Bosu. I did some squats on the Bosu. With plyos and lunges. Had a nice burn going in the legs and didn't even use any weights. Even got that heart rate going just a bit.

Comment

Abs/Cardio

20; 15; 15 - Jack-Knifes
                  2x50 - Crunches
                  2x50 - Twists
                  20 - Rollups

Cardio - 45 minutes
                  Kathy Smith's Kickboxing
                  (Forgot how much I used to love this video)

Comment

NIICE !!!

Comment

Green Mag

I am so fricking excited! My GM came in today. Woohoo! I can't wait to go hit the gym.

This guy asked me out to dinner but screw that! I'd rather go to the gym. (Think there's something wrong here?)

Comment

Legs

10x105; 8x105; 7x105 - Wide legged squats
                        3 x 40lbs BB - Walking lunges (All the way across gym and back - 36 steps 1 way)
                        12x160; 10x180; 10x200 - Donkeys

My glutes, hams and quads are on fire. I usually do so much more on leg days but I've NEVER done 3 sets of walking lunges all the way across the gym and back. I'm beat!

Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-27-2007, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Nice new pic!
                          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Chest/Tris/Cardio

Chest
                            9x75; 7x75; 7x65 flat bench barbell
                            7x65; 5x65; 7x55 incline bench barbell
                            10x12.5; 10x12.5; 8x12.5 cable crossovers
                            10x55; 10x55; 8x55 - Flyes (machine)
                            12x20; 10x20; 8x20 - Machine bench press

Tris
                            10; 15; 13 - bench dips
                            10x30; 10x30; 8x30 skull crushers
                            12x20; 9x20; 9x20 tricep extension rope
                            10x40; 9x40; 8x40 dip machine

Cardio - 20 minutes - running @ 5.5 w/1.0 incline

Felt pretty good today although I was alittle tired. Legs are really tight from lunges yesterday. Trying to cut back on some of my exercises but that feels kinda tough. I almost feel like I'm not doing enough.

Comment

Great workouts, you have some very nice volume going

Legs are really tight from lunges yesterday.
                              Werd! Resistance bandwork is going to feel awesome today

Comment

How'd you like the GM? One of my all time favorite supplements. Did you get the lemonade flavor? I prefer that over apple (although it's very close.)

Comment

Working...
                                X