Transformation - Bull.dogz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformation - Bull.dogz

Ok, I just ordered my PW and should be getting it Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't wait! So I'm going to start keeping better track of my diet and workouts so I can post the results of the new supp. So here's alittle bit about me.

I'm 5'3" and weigh between 116-118. I'm very small boned, petite frame. I'm not sure what my bf% is. I had it taken and they said it was around 27% but I had it taken before working out, which is around 5:30 in the afternoon after I've been eating and drinking all day.

This is my workout :

Chest/Tris/Cardio
    Shoulders/Abs/Cardio
    Legs
    Back/Bis/Cardio

Cardio is always 20 minutes either running, walking uphill or the giant stair climber (escalator). Anything over 20 minutes feels like death, but I walk my dog for 20-30 minutes when I get home so to me that counts as cardio!

Diet :

7am - Whey protein shake
    9:30am - 4 egg whites (sometimes w/veggies), fruit
    11:30am - Meat, veggies
    2pm - Pure protein bar
    4pm - Whey protein shake
    7:30 - Whey protein shake (after gym), banana
    8:30 - Cottage cheese, meat, veggies

Meats = Chicken, Talapia, Salamon, Tuna or Steak
    Veggies = Yams, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, asparagus, carrots

I usually take in about 1500-2500 calories a day.
    Protein is between 115-200 grams, Carbs are between 100-220 grams.

I've been trying to cut down on my carbs some but it doesn't always happen. Gonna have to work on that. So as soon as I get my pw I'll start posting more day to days.

Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-10-2007, 02:26 PM.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Welcome to CL !!

I see you drink lots of protein shakes, what kind is your favorite ?

Comment

So far I like the Syntrax Nectar the best. It's like drinking coolaid. Optimun strawberr was the first one I tried which doesn't taste too bad but I didn't like the cookies and cream.

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Welcome to CL !!

I see you drink lots of protein shakes, what kind is your favorite ?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Current photos

[ATTACH]774[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]776[/ATTACH]

I want to do some before and after shots, so here are my befores. I also ordered the Green Mag this weekend. So tuesday I'll be starting my Pw and the week after GM.
        Attached Files

Comment

looking great girl! Sweet tats too! how many do you have?
          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
            looking great girl! Sweet tats too! how many do you have?
            I've got 7 of them.

Comment

looking great

the pics didnt upload for some reason
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                looking great

the pics didnt upload for some reason
                You can't see my photos?

Comment

I can see the pics
                  "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                    I can see the pics
                    They're working for me as well, at first they didn't show up though

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      They're working for me as well, at first they didn't show up though

Ok, question for anyone who wants to answer. I got the PW and GM. How should I take this? I normally drink a protein shake 1 - 1 1/2 hours before the gym and a protein shake right after the gym. Now I guess I'll drink the GM before the gym instead of a protein shake but what about the PW? Do I take that during my workout and still have a protein shake after my workout. Or should I just drink the PW after my workout instead of a shake?
                      Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-13-2007, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                        Ok, question for anyone who wants to answer. I got the PW and GM. How should I take this? I normally drink a protein shake 1 - 1 1/2 hours before the gym and a protein shake right after the gym. Now I guess I'll drink the GM before the gym instead of a protein shake but what about the PW? Do I take that during my workout and still have a protein shake after my workout. Or should I just drink the PW after my workout instead of a shake?
                        90min pre: Your usual protein shake

30-60min pre: MAGnitude (or 1/2 scoop pre... 1/2 scoop post)

0-30min pre (or during): 1-2 scoops WRAATH

Comment

Looks great, good luck with the transformation

Comment

Green Mag

Had a late night Sunday so I was dead tired and debating on the gym. Figured I'd do weights, skip cardio and take the dog for a walk instead. Got home and my GM sample was waiting for me in the mail. So I thought I'd give it a shot. I took half the package because I wasn't sure how I'd react to it, if at all. Got to the gym didn't feel too much different but it had only been maybe 15 minutes since I took it. I did my usual monday workout chest and tris. I didn't feel like I was any stronger but I noticed that I was dead tired anymore and that I was able to do my normal weights, where I thought for sure it would be a light day. By the time I was done with the weights I was ready for cardio. Guess the GM had really kicked in by then cause 20 minutes flew by and I was still raring to go. Woo hoo!

Chest
                            3 sets push ups warm up (not the girly kind either)
                            10x45 warm up flat bench barbell
                            7x65; 5x65; 8x55
                            7x65; 5x65; 7x55 incline bench barbell
                            10x20; 10x20; 9x20 incline barbell
                            10x20; 8x20; 8x17.5 flat barbell
                            10x12.5; 10x12.5; 10x10 cable crossovers
                            3-10x10 cable flys
                            Tris
                            10x5; 10x7.5; 8x7.5 single cable pulldown
                            3x10 bench dips
                            8x30; 10x20; 10x20 skull crushers
                            3-10x30 close grip bench press
                            10x25; 8x20; 8x15 tricep extension rope
                            10x40; 8x40; 8x35 dip machine

Cardio
                            20 minutes elliptical
                            25 minutes walked the dog (fast pace)

Meals
                            3x Protein Shake
                            Oatmeal w/brown sugar
                            Plum
                            Tilapia w/green beans
                            Protein Bar
                            Cottage cheese w/banana

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                              Had a late night Sunday so I was dead tired and debating on the gym. Figured I'd do weights, skip cardio and take the dog for a walk instead. Got home and my GM sample was waiting for me in the mail. So I thought I'd give it a shot. I took half the package because I wasn't sure how I'd react to it, if at all. Got to the gym didn't feel too much different but it had only been maybe 15 minutes since I took it. I did my usual monday workout chest and tris. I didn't feel like I was any stronger but I noticed that I was dead tired anymore and that I was able to do my normal weights, where I thought for sure it would be a light day. By the time I was done with the weights I was ready for cardio. Guess the GM had really kicked in by then cause 20 minutes flew by and I was still raring to go. Woo hoo!

Chest
                              3 sets push ups warm up (not the girly kind either)
                              10x45 warm up flat bench barbell
                              7x65; 5x65; 8x55
                              7x65; 5x65; 7x55 incline bench barbell
                              10x20; 10x20; 9x20 incline barbell
                              10x20; 8x20; 8x17.5 flat barbell
                              10x12.5; 10x12.5; 10x10 cable crossovers
                              3-10x10 cable flys
                              Tris
                              10x5; 10x7.5; 8x7.5 single cable pulldown
                              3x10 bench dips
                              8x30; 10x20; 10x20 skull crushers
                              3-10x30 close grip bench press
                              10x25; 8x20; 8x15 tricep extension rope
                              10x40; 8x40; 8x35 dip machine

Cardio
                              20 minutes elliptical
                              25 minutes walked the dog (fast pace)

Meals
                              3x Protein Shake
                              Oatmeal w/brown sugar
                              Plum
                              Tilapia w/green beans
                              Protein Bar
                              Cottage cheese w/banana
                              Forgot to mention, no shakes or jitters, no problems falling asleep. A little upset stomach after the gym but I don't think that had anything to do with the GM.

Comment

Working...
                              X