Acne from PW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne from PW

hey, I've been taking PW for a couple weeks now, and I love the stuff, but it causes me to break out on my face as well as random pimples on my chest. I don't its the PW specifically because I was taking Vitamin Shoppe's Amino Complex for a a week or two before I tried the PW and was getting the same acne. Before that I was taking BCAA's and that worked well but they cost me like 20 bucks every 1.5 weeks. Does anyone have any ideas on what i could take instead?

Thanks,

Josh

how old are you? i go pimples once when i was 14.. i remember it being the worst four days of my life. hell, i got one when i was like 19/20 a little bit ago.. some girl at work told me to put tooth paste on it, worked wonders. i was back sexier than ever (if possible) the next day.

sucks man, i cant even fathom what thats like.. i'd recommend dropping it from your diet/nutrition n all if you think it's the sole problem, than working from there. maybe re-try it once it dies down and drink more water, gradually building your doses up to a full serving

Comment

im 21 and ive stopped taking it for about 2 or 3 days and my face is already clearing up a lot. Also im drinking about 1.5 gallons a day so I dont know if water is really the problem.

Comment

its making you sweat more in the gym. make sure to clean your face and other affected areas with soap and water within 20 minutes to avoid acne.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Toothpaste, my friend, it works wonders. My ex sweared by it. Put some on the spot before you sleep.

And personal hygiene is a must.

Comment

I'm with Tank. Not sure where you live, but with the humidity we have here, plus taking supps that increase your body temp and make you sweat, acne is bound to happen if you don't wash after a workout.
            "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

noxemia daily hydrofolicating facial moisturizer cream.. its awesome.. i use it once or twice a week (usually when I shampoo/condition my hair) and let me tell you, i look good. realll good.

Comment

Working...
              X