Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIRL POWER Mini Contest #2 !!! (WINNERS: dogsofgold and sarahalyse !!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarahalyse
    Thrusters is one of my favorite exercises because this compound movement combines the squat with an over head shoulder press and pushes my body to the max, which is a great thing! I love leg and shoulder workouts and this does it all.

It can be done with a barbell or dumbbells. I only had 30# db available. I only did a few in the video because I just got done with a full workout prior. (Silly me)

It's ON NOW folks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      It's ON NOW folks !!!

a little competition is good for the soul
      1 Corinthians 9:24
      Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Thrusters is one of my favorite exercises because this compound movement combines the squat with an over head shoulder press and pushes my body to the max, which is a great thing! I love leg and shoulder workouts and this does it all.

It can be done with a barbell or dumbbells. I only had 30# db available. I only did a few in the video because I just got done with a full workout prior. (Silly me)

Another great entry

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
          Alright, here is my video of me deadlifting 135lbs for 10 reps! Deadlifts are my favorite because they are what I have made the most progress on and they are the biggest amount of weight I use while at the gym on any exercises. Love being able to throw a full plate on each side now!!! My back is a little too arched on the first rep on account of this being the first time I did deadlifts from the floor. But I got into it pretty quickly and my form was on for the rest of it!

^^^^

BOTH OF YOU ARE MINI-CONTEST WINNERS !!!

At the official end of contest we will get shipping info.

Comment

Awesome, congrats dogsofgold and sarahalyse. Those were great

Comment

Great job ladies very impressive
              MY GREEN MAG LOG
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

woohoo! thanks!

nice work on the dead lifts dogsofgold!
                1 Corinthians 9:24
                Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Woo! We're awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X