Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new addiction

I can relate -

I'm so busy during the day that I take 2 of the smaller ones to work to drink. So convienent!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Yeah I took MuslceMilk for 1 month.. the shakes taste and all are so delicious . Stopped b/c of the glycocyamine....

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills
        Yeah I took MuslceMilk for 1 month.. the shakes taste and all are so delicious . Stopped b/c of the glycocyamine....
        The RTD's dont have glyco. As well as the new formula, they took it out!

chances are if you buy mm from bb.com it wont have glyco

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          I can relate -

I'm so busy during the day that I take 2 of the smaller ones to work to drink. So convienent!
          Those little ones are like half the price of the big ones.

case of 12 - 27.99 (orig)
          case of 24 - 27.99 (light)

Comment

Wow, didn't know they took it! Thanks! I don't really c a reason why I shouldn't go back on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills
              Wow, didn't know they took it! Thanks! I don't really c a reason why I shouldn't go back on it...
              Right on , it's really good for bulking, like a treat almost. There's probably still some old tubs around with the glyco, but I know that BB.com ship the new ones (have for a while.)

On that note, the Muscle Milk light, collegiate, and RTDs never had glyco

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                Right on , it's really good for bulking, like a treat almost. There's probably still some old tubs around with the glyco, but I know that BB.com ship the new ones (have for a while.)

On that note, the Muscle Milk light, collegiate, and RTDs never had glyco
                My GF is on the light, and she loves it. Cant taste much of a difference between the light and the regular.
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

never had it. saw the price, and kept away. heard alot of the muscle milk though, so i used to drink alot of cow milk, and i got big. now i barely drink any milk.. its expensive. =x

Comment

How are the Muscle Milk bars? Has nybody tried them? School will be starting back up and im in the decision making stage of what to buy for school food through out the day...

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows

fat ass! jk
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                      X