PW Flavor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Flavor?

Alright I just received pretty much the complete stack of CL products. Had $150 of BB credit to use. Got WF/PW/GG and some protein. Already had been using GM and Triad.

GG was easy to take down, just took it as a power shot.
    WF haven't tried yet, plan to take it later today.

However with PW, I tried the recommended 1/2 scoop in 4oz of water. Let it sit for about 20 minute to let it dissolve and man did it taste bad. It has a really bad after taste to me. I even added more water and its still To the point were I'm not looking forward to drinking it at all. What do y'all to do make it taste better. Or is it an acquired taste. Ive heard people mixing it with crystal light packets, or different flavors of Gatorade. What have y'all found to work best.

Originally posted by Sain
    Alright I just received pretty much the complete stack of CL products. Had $150 of BB credit to use. Got WF/PW/GG and some protein. Already had been using GM and Triad.

GG was easy to take down, just took it as a power shot.
    WF haven't tried yet, plan to take it later today.

However with PW, I tried the recommended 1/2 scoop in 4oz of water. Let it sit for about 20 minute to let it dissolve and man did it taste bad. It has a really bad after taste to me. I even added more water and its still To the point were I'm not looking forward to drinking it at all. What do y'all to do make it taste better. Or is it an acquired taste. Ive heard people mixing it with crystal light packets, or different flavors of Gatorade. What have y'all found to work best.
    Try 1 scoop in 32oz of water

It also tastes great mixed with anything sour.

Comment

I like to mix a scoop with 1 liter and sip it during my workout
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Try 1 scoop in 32oz of water

It also tastes great mixed with anything sour.
        yup, or mix it with green mag, great tasting combo
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

ah, you'll grow to love it!
          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
            ah, you'll grow to love it!

I wasn't a big fan on my first taste, but I use 1 1/2 to 2 scoops in 32oz of water and it tastes great.

Comment

Originally posted by SICK WS 6

I wasn't a big fan on my first taste, but I use 1 1/2 to 2 scoops in 32oz of water and it tastes great.
              I know, I can't workout without it, I actually crave it now. But it's not the taste that matters, it's how it helps ya!
              "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                I know, I can't workout without it, I actually crave it now. But it's not the taste that matters, it's how it helps ya!
                Yep, true that

I like to let mine sit in the fridge for about an hour before I workout, tastes even better when "chilled"

Comment

Try mixing the WF and PW together, 1 scoop of each. Might be a recipe for success...or a recipe for disaster (as in tearing up the gym).

Comment

I put my PW in the fridge too, but I prepare it the night before and let it sit in the fridge so it's ICE Cold. Purple Ice Wraath.

Comment

Originally posted by NastyNally
                      Try mixing the WF and PW together, 1 scoop of each. Might be a recipe for success...or a recipe for disaster (as in tearing up the gym).
                      Hell yeah, PurplE FLOOD FTW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                        Hell yeah, PurplE FLOOD FTW!!!!

True story

Comment

I just took my first taste of Purple Wraath and White Flood. Did not taste as good as NO Xplode but if results are better who cares about the taste? I just suck it up and down the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffc
                            I just took my first taste of Purple Wraath and White Flood. Did not taste as good as NO Xplode but if results are better who cares about the taste? I just suck it up and down the stuff.
                            how did you like the results?
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I hope you guys can help cause I'm really confused. I bought my tub of PW a couple of months ago and I love it. I even got my dad to bite on the whole CL color lineup. This leads me to my question.

My tub of PW makes a really strong, dark purple drink. It's intense, but I absolutely love the taste and chugging it. On the ingredients it has like 43 mg of Potassium.

My dad bought a tub about 2 weeks ago, and it has 67 mg of Potassium, otherwise the nutrition facts are identical. When I mix his tub, the water turns barely purple, the powder doesn't dissolve that well, and the flavor is this really wierd faint taste.

What's going on? We bought our tubs from the same place (discount anabolics). Is my tub on of the older batches? If so, I hate the new batch.
                              Wrist wraps fix everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X