Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPetitclerc
    Because of training and stuff.

For me, well I have to say, it bothers me a lot not using garlic butter when I cook thing. It also bothers me that I can't eat hard-cooked eggs a lot (people say it's bad if you eat too many eggs) because I REALLY like them (I would easily eat 12/24 in a week). Oh and bacon, I love bacon. Also Poutine for people who know what it is xD

Except that it's not that bad, I don't like sugar and candy. And cheese is bleh.

What about you?
    You can't be serious with that.

I eat at least 4 eggs each day...most of the time hardboiled. Also, I sprinkle garlic on my meats/cheese/salads nearly everynight for dinner.

You don't need to avoid these foods, just fit them into you macronutrient requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
      fries with cheese curds or shredded cheese and gravy. delish!

Try slicing a sweet potato into wedges, mixing them in a bowl with a 2 tbsp olive oil then lay them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven until they turn crispy.....toss them in a bowl

then put some FF cottage cheese on it and some garlic powder/whatever spices you prefer.

it wouldnt be exactly the same but it might suffice for that craving

Comment

Molten chocolate lava *****.
        Attached Files
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
          Molten chocolate lava *****.
          [ATTACH]819[/ATTACH]

Guess c-a-k-e is a bad word on this site. lol
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Bacon
            Pasta

Comment

What's wrong with eggs?

For me, cheesecake and mint chip ice cream. At night, LOL

Comment

Mozzarella sticks

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                  Mozzarella sticks
                  this may seem weird, but i miss just going out and just picking anything out on the menu that i feel like having.... even when i go now and say i'm going to do it , there is still the little voice in the back of my head counting calories... DAMN YOU LITTLE VOICE! lol

Comment

There is really no food that does it for me in the gotta have it sense. For me its not drinking as often as much or the types of booze I want.
                    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by retro_roots
                      There is really no food that does it for me in the gotta have it sense. For me its not drinking as often as much or the types of booze I want.
                      BOOZE!!!!!!!!! oh no... thats will kill you bro!
                      i would rather eat a whole pie of pizza then put a 6 down.

Comment

Working...
                      X