Day 21 - 50
    2 E-bol w/ 3 protein-rich meals

Staple supplements:
    Xtend (8 scoops throughout the day)
    Caffeine (1 capsule pre-workout)
    PW (2 scoops during workout)
    GM (1 scoops pre-workout)
    OT (post-workout & dinner)

I'm currently in the middle of another stack so I have plenty of time to work on this one and get it just right (about 6 weeks). I've had great results from XF in the past, and expect good things the second time around. This will be my first time trying E-bol, but hopes are high. What I'm asking of the other members of the CL community is for some constructive criticism on this stack. What would you suggest adding, or taking away, or replacing in this stack? And yes, I might actually maintain an unsponsored log (unless the fine people at CL want to send me some supps and make this a sponsored log ... you know I'm good for it)

Some other information that may help with the feedback:
    - workouts are at 5:00am on weekdays and 8:00am on weekends
    - routine is a 5-day split that consists of 2 or 3 body parts per day and extreme stretching for those parts at the end of workout
    - rest days are taken as I feel they are needed so the routine is not a straight 5 days
    - light cardio is done after workouts on most days (10-20min)
    - some lifting days will consist of cardio in the afternoon
    - one or two days a week will consist of cardio only (45-60min @ med/hi intensity)
    - my bf% is still higher than I want it to be which is why cardio is being added in (Spartan should be proud)
    - 300g will be the goal for protein intake each day; most of which coming from animal meat and protein shakes
    - diet has yet to be planned out, but considering a 40/40/20 p/c/f macro break down and see where that puts me @ caloric intake
    - water intake will be 2-3 gallons per day
    - currently supplementing with 10% extract cissus and not sure whether to continue with it during this stack
    - I have some White Blood left and might add that into the mix at night near the end of the stack; or should I do it in the middle?

I know there's a lot of smart people on this forum and I look forward to reading what you all have to say. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by strester; 07-26-2007, 06:40 PM.
    jdouchebag for president

2 scoops GM ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      2 scoops GM ?
      Damn, that is hardcore.

Comment

That stack looks somewhat familiar, minus the 2 scoops of GM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          2 scoops GM ?
          yikes ... typo fixed ... I got a few tubs of GM stashed away, but I don't want to go through it that fast
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
            That stack looks somewhat familiar, minus the 2 scoops of GM.
            yeah .... seems like your stack is doing well for you ... but I wanted to slim it down a bit .... not an exact carbon copy
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              yeah .... seems like your stack is doing well for you ... but I wanted to slim it down a bit .... not an exact carbon copy
              Yeah it's definitely providing some solid results. If you have any specific questions feel free to shoot me an PM or email

Comment

Looks good, but I am almost half tempted to tell you to drop the caffeine.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  Why's that?

I'm usually not a fan of caffeine myself, but 5:00am workouts I'd at least be drinking coffee

Comment

why's that?
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

I'm thinking about adding X-factor to my stack. Have you had any outstanding results to the point that you would definetly recommend it?

Comment

Originally posted by NastyNally
                        I'm thinking about adding X-factor to my stack. Have you had any outstanding results to the point that you would definetly recommend it?
                        for me, yes ... this will be my second time using XF ... last time I used it as a stand-alone with good results ... also, I didn't have any sides that some ppl experience ... so XF is all good in my book
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Well if you are using the caffeine for just energy boost then fine but if looking for any type of ergogenic boost form it then drop it. Anohter thing is you adjust to it and then have to up the dose over time.

Trust me I know how the early morning workouts go!

Comment

Well if you are using the caffeine for just energy boost then fine but if looking for any type of ergogenic boost form it then drop it. Anohter thing is you adjust to it and then have to up the dose over time.

Trust me I know how the early morning workouts go!
                            yep, just for the energy boost ... and I do try to not use it every workout, but some mornings it feels like the caffeine is a necessity
                            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                              yep, just for the energy boost ... and I do try to not use it every workout, but some mornings it feels like the caffeine is a necessity
                              That is understandable, been there many of times!

Comment

Working...
                              X