CONTROLLED LABS welcomes Chris (cboesger) to the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTROLLED LABS welcomes Chris (cboesger) to the team

CONTROLLED LABS welcomes Chris Boesger (cboesger) to the team !

New Rochelle, New York - July 25th, 2007

CONTROLLED LABS is happy to announce that Chris Boesger will be joining the team as a Marketing Consultant. In addition to first hand experience with CONTROLLED LABS products, Chris will continue to be one of the most helpful members of the bodybuilding community.

Chris has been training seriously since he was 15 years old playing football, during which he bulked up to 235lbs. He decided not to continue a career in football at a AAA or AA school and instead attended college at Purdue. In 2005, Chris struggled with his physique, first cutting to a healthy 180 but then starting down a very dangerous and unhealthy road. Long story short, he ended up at a unhealthy 135lbs in January of 2007. Since 2007, Chris found the online fitness and bodybuilding community and turned his life around and has been making a great transformation ever since. Now a Sophomore at Ohio State University studying at the Fisher College of Business, he is majoring in finance and economics and minoring in marketing and nutrition.

Chris on Nutrition

Some may look and say "why a minor in nutrition?", the reason for this is simple. It is a hobby of mine ever since I started to learn as much as I possibly can and expand my realm of knowledge. This quote by Anais Nin basically sums up my feelings:

"The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery"

There is always something new to learn and apply, to make your life better.

Chris on motivation

My motivation comes from seeing personally what a bad diet and training can lead to (both extremes) and also from the willingness to push myself to my upper most limits. Ever since I was a child I have always been a competitive person, which I got from my father. He taught me to always perform my best and then some. I have been "blessed" with this mentality and know it can sometimes get me into trouble but know deep down that I am better off for it, both in life and the sport of bodybuilding. When someone tells you that you are trying too hard or doing too much you are doing it right, people are noticing your dedication and, especially in the work force, are frightened by the competition. No matter what try your hardest and pursue greatness, this will undoubtedly bring you success.

CONGRATS Chris and welcome to the team !!

congrats chris and welcome aboard

you are a great addition to our team
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks to PT and the rest of the CL team for this great opportunity. I look forward to helping out such a great company

Comment

Way to go buddy! What a great opportunity!
        "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
          Way to go buddy! What a great opportunity!
          Thanks SB!

Comment

congrats ... been following your bulking phase 2 log (even though I don't post in it) ... great job

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              congrats ... been following your bulking phase 2 log (even though I don't post in it) ... great job

Thanks man, glad to hear that you've been following along

Comment

Congrats Chris and CL! Great choice! I always see him helping out and giving great advice.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                  Congrats Chris and CL! Great choice! I always see him helping out and giving great advice.
                  Thanks RR, I'm honored to be helping out such a great company

Comment

Great choice guys!
                    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
                      Great choice guys!
                      Thanks haiz I appreciate it

Comment

Very nice man! Congrats!!

So, you live in Columbus, huh? Where do you train? I graduated from Fisher as well. Small world!
                        **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                        **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                        WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                        http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                        http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by rich55
                          Very nice man! Congrats!!

So, you live in Columbus, huh? Where do you train? I graduated from Fisher as well. Small world!
                          Thanks Rich!

Yeah I live in Upper Arlington. I actually train at my companies gym, it's pretty nice and has all the equipment without all the extra people

What was your major? That's awesome, Fisher's a sweet place. My dad's company actually designed it so I knew where everything was the first day
                          Last edited by cboesger; 07-27-2007, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Damn movin fast!

And actually it's *knew* where everything was
                            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Nice! congrats man. you got it made now.
                              Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Working...
                              X