Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Mag Flavors

Hi guys,
    quick question for everyone. I'm about to get some green mag and white flood when the new version of WF arrives, and I can't decide if I should get the apple green mag or the lemonade green mag. I was learning towards the lemonade just so i could mix it with the wf and take it together. I hear everyone raving about the amazing taste of green mag, and I was wondering if everyone is referring to only the apple flavor? also, how does the flavor of the lemonade green mag stack up to the apple, perhaps on a scale of 10 or something like that, just so i can compare. thanks so much for all the help

greg

I would give the green apple a 10/10 I like to mix it with about 4 oz of water so it is really tart. it is like a kick in the face in a good way.

The electric lemonade I would give a 8/10 by itself, It tastes great but it is a bit to sweet for my taste. however mixed with WF that sweetness covers the bitterness perfectly and it is quite pleasant
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

sounds good, thanks for the reply

Comment

they both taste great mixed with white flood or alone, you cant go wrong. get one flavor this time and the other flavor when it runs out. or get both and alternate each day to keep things interesting
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

If you like a more sour taste go with the apple flavor. The lemonade flavor I would say is a more acquired taste, the more you drink it the better it tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerad
            If you like a more sour taste go with the apple flavor
            Agreed

Comment

Working...
            X