Curses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curses!

How ironic is it to get the first speeding ticket of your life on 06/06/06?

I got pulled over and while the cop was writing me up, we looked at the clock and he said 'six, six, six.... an' six after six'. I looked at my clock on the dash and it was 6:06am. Damn.... It's $138.00 but $25.00 gets tacked off in British Columbia if you pay the fine within 30 days which is sweet.

I was doin buck 20 in a 50km zone (but everyone goes at least 60-70km) and he said he clocked me at 78km. I noticed him a half a kilometre away so I hit the breaks as I was approaching a changing light as well. The guy was really cool though. I didn't have my new drivers sign either so I really appreciate him hooking me up. Should have had a $200 fine.

You seem pretty calm and happy that you got a ticket.. I thought you were going to be . I would of been, well next time keep it a bit slower..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Yeah, it actually does suck to get a ticket.. don't get me wrong.

I'm just happy because my ass was speeding to work pretty quickly and the guy was really nice about things. Could have been a heck of a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
        Yeah, it actually does suck to get a ticket.. don't get me wrong.

I'm just happy because my ass was speeding to work pretty quickly and the guy was really nice about things. Could have been a heck of a lot worse.
        True, can always be worse. Its good the cop wasn't a d..k to you..
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Yup. I totally respected the guy, not trying to get my ass out of a ticket but because I felt the chill vibes comin from him.

Comment

i had 9 points on my license.. i think im down to 6 now.. if i woulda gotten points when I got pulled over smoking pot I would ofprolly lost it for a year (if it was 3+)

Comment

Working...
            X