Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Sulpha (certain anti-bacterial drugs)
      also some pollens I guess.

Comment

hmmm I can't do:

crustaceans (prawns, crabs, lobsters)
        beef and lamb

oh well, at least I still have fish and chicken and cottage cheese, good enough for me

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by ddawg91
          It can be, my gluten allergy causes damage to the small intestine which causes me not to aborb nutriants. I am messed up pretty good for a few weeks after eating any amount.
          I thought I would bring this up again since a lot of folks are getting allergies this time of the year. I had a terrible day yesterday with the sneezing and runny nose, so I'm assuming I'm allergic to pollen. Claritin took care of it for me.

These types of allergies are easy to narrow down, but how do you determine if you're allergic to stuff like gluten? Do you learn the hard way by experience? Or can I go see an allergist and he can give me a bunch of tests to determine what I'm allergic to?

I used to be lactose intolerant to some degree, but there's a way to work around that, without adding enzymes or taking supps. I read an article way back that recommended to stop all dairy for about a week, then slowly introduce dairy, usually about 4 ounces of milk with with 3 of your meals, do this for about 2 weeks, then slowly increase that amount. I can drink close to a gallon daily, considering I used to pee out the other end with just a half gallon a day. Sorry for the visual

Comment

Working...
          X