GB, WB, GG timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB, WB, GG timing

I am going to stack GB, WB, and GG in a stack. I want to get people's feedback on the best way to time these products together. I have done research and i believe the best way to stack these preworkout(empty stomach) by taking GB and WB 30-45 minutes before workout and take 3-4 scoops of GG about 20 minutes before. I have read some people spacing out scoops of GG taking 1 scoop every 5 minutes prior to workout totaling 4 scoops prior to w/o. I hope i explained that right. I would appreciate feedback on the best way to take this stack, thank you.

any feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by bosas4604
      I am going to stack GB, WB, and GG in a stack. I want to get people's feedback on the best way to time these products together. I have done research and i believe the best way to stack these preworkout(empty stomach) by taking GB and WB 30-45 minutes before workout and take 3-4 scoops of GG about 20 minutes before. I have read some people spacing out scoops of GG taking 1 scoop every 5 minutes prior to workout totaling 4 scoops prior to w/o. I hope i explained that right. I would appreciate feedback on the best way to take this stack, thank you.
      Sounds good. It's important to increase the GlycerGROW dosage gradually. With Green BULGE, I personally like to stack it with a carb beverage during training.

Keep us updated (log / journal your progress is possible) !!

- Pt

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Sounds good. It's important to increase the GlycerGROW dosage gradually. With Green BULGE, I personally like to stack it with a carb beverage during training.

- Pt

I thought GB best used for preworkout, I don't plan on taking any carb beverage during workout just alot of water. So is my routine above fine?

Comment

I thought GB best used for preworkout, I don't plan on taking any carb beverage during workout just alot of water. So is my routine above fine?
          Sorry for the confusion... GB pre / Carbs during (while GB hits your system)

Comment

I've recently just started my stack of GG, GM, PW, & WF all on a empty stomach, i've been getting a really upset stomach halfway through and i believe it is the GG... so you might want to just try it out on a empty stomach and not...

Comment

immediatley after my workout i drink a Whey protein shake and then i wait about 45 minutes and eat either a chicken breast,turkey, or salmon and white rice. Do you want me to consume carbs during workout(like a gatorade) or immediately afterward while on this stack. As of right now i consume about half a gallon of water during my workout at least, so i really dont have room to drink gatorade. Thank you

Comment

immediatley after my workout i drink a Whey protein shake and then i wait about 45 minutes and eat either a chicken breast,turkey, or salmon and white rice. Do you want me to consume carbs during workout(like a gatorade) or immediately afterward while on this stack. As of right now i consume about half a gallon of water during my workout at least, so i really dont have room to drink gatorade. Thank you
                Definitely some carbs post... it can be as simple / easy as a granola bar / rice cake in your gym bag. I'd experiment with a carb timing (and carb source) pre-workout as well.

Comment

You might want to consider taking the GG 1 hr pre workout.
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                  X