Thought I'd post a quick WF, PW, and GM review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd post a quick WF, PW, and GM review

I just started lifting last November and haven't tried lots of supplements, but something turned me towards Controlled Labs...mainly internet word of mouth.
    First thing I started with was GM back in May and I've been quite happy. Price per servings is crazy, taste took a couple of days to get used to...but now I find myself craving it, and I've continued to gain strength while on a very low carb diet. I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't stay in my stack permanently.
    I started PW about the same time and have found it easier to finish workouts. It just seems like I don't get tired as quick. Having not been used to it, I found it hard to know when to stop...especially on back days. Plus it does taste pretty damned good with 2 scoops and about 20-24oz of water.
    About 2 weeks after that I started WF. Stims don't seem to do a whole lot for me. I seem to have a bit better energy, but not a crazy flying off the walls feeling at all. But the pumps from this stuff are awesome. It took about 2 weeks for me to really get the full effect of it I think...but now it's great. Pumps in my bi's and tri's seem to last well into the next evening (I train at night) and legs and chest easily last into the next day. I find myself checking for new roadways on the map on my arms.
    I started OT this morning too. We'll see how it helps out my shoulder and wrist pain. Besides, $30 for a 4 in 1...that's like a sore dick.
    All in all, even while on a low carb cut, I've found my strength to continue to increase beyond my expectations....I think I'm going to end up a Controlled Labs groupie.

Good stuff guys, keep up the great work.

Originally posted by SICK WS 6
    I just started lifting last November and haven't tried lots of supplements, but something turned me towards Controlled Labs...mainly internet word of mouth.
    First thing I started with was GM back in May and I've been quite happy. Price per servings is crazy, taste took a couple of days to get used to...but now I find myself craving it, and I've continued to gain strength while on a very low carb diet. I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't stay in my stack permanently.
    I started PW about the same time and have found it easier to finish workouts. It just seems like I don't get tired as quick. Having not been used to it, I found it hard to know when to stop...especially on back days. Plus it does taste pretty damned good with 2 scoops and about 20-24oz of water.
    About 2 weeks after that I started WF. Stims don't seem to do a whole lot for me. I seem to have a bit better energy, but not a crazy flying off the walls feeling at all. But the pumps from this stuff are awesome. It took about 2 weeks for me to really get the full effect of it I think...but now it's great. Pumps in my bi's and tri's seem to last well into the next evening (I train at night) and legs and chest easily last into the next day. I find myself checking for new roadways on the map on my arms.
    I started OT this morning too. We'll see how it helps out my shoulder and wrist pain. Besides, $30 for a 4 in 1...that's like a sore dick.
    All in all, even while on a low carb cut, I've found my strength to continue to increase beyond my expectations....I think I'm going to end up a Controlled Labs groupie.

Good stuff guys, keep up the great work.
    Nice ! Are you consuming any carbs during training / with the White FLOOD at all ?

Comment

Not with the WF or during...but my last meal before I try and get some carbs in if I can...but it usually ends up being some beef jerky and a shake.
      I've got 2 weeks left of this low carb stuff and I'll have reached (hopefully) a goal weight, so then I can stop it for a bit and go back to something like a 40-40-20.
      I was hoping that WF/PW/GM would give me the strength to pull through, and it hasn't disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by SICK WS 6
        Not with the WF or during...but my last meal before I try and get some carbs in if I can...but it usually ends up being some beef jerky and a shake.
        I've got 2 weeks left of this low carb stuff and I'll have reached (hopefully) a goal weight, so then I can stop it for a bit and go back to something like a 40-40-20.
        I was hoping that WF/PW/GM would give me the strength to pull through, and it hasn't disappointed.
        Awesome... keep us updated when you add some carbs in there =

Comment

Great to hear the supps are working very well for ya. You will not find better quality products then those provided by CL.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Much agreed, IME. And I just reordered some, and added some new ones.
            I've also got one guy at work starting up some GM, and I'm going to try and get my roommate using CL stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X