Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jdub's Green Bulge and GlycerGrow Review Log

Default Jdub's Green Bulge and GlycerGrow Review Log

On thursday i started taking Green bulge. I am taking the suggested dose of 5 pills a day before my workout.

My split goes like this:
    Monday- Biceps/ Triceps
    tuesday- Chest/ Back-ABS
    Wednesday-Shoulders/ Traps/ Legs
    Thursday- Biceps/ Triceps/Forearms
    Friday- Chest/ Back-ABS
    Saturday-Shoulders/ Traps/ Legs
    Sunday-OFF

I am currently 5'11'' 194 at 17-18% b/f and i am cutting right now. My water intake is about 1 1/2 gallons a day and rising. I plan to increase my strength and my size while on this while maintaining or lower my weight.

Here is so information about Green Bulge:

Green Bulge is the most advanced creatine matrix volumizer ever to reach the market. It combines Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC), a patented form of creatine, with Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) to deliver synergistic benefits. Magnesium Creatine Chelate has been shown in clinical trials to boost strength significantly after just 2 weeks.

This form of creatine draws water in greater abundance intra and extra cellularly. This increased cellular hydration leads to better protein synthesis and a fuller, more volumized look. Creatine Ethyl Ester is creatine monohydrate that has been attached to an ester. This ester allows for far better absorption by the body than can be accomplished with generic creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate non-responders or those who felt bloated and had aches will achieve much better results with CEE and MCC.

These two forms of creatine work as described in over 99% of users, whereas creatine monohydrate could not be tolerated by a large percentage of users due to mild "side effects". Taurine Ethyl Ester (TEE) and Arginine Ethyl Ester (AEE) have been added to the formula for volumizing and nitric oxide enhancing effects. Creatine and nitric oxide go hand in hand when trying to increase strength, protein synthesis and pumps.

Threw me off using a different name on the two different forums, but glad to see you keeping a log here as well.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

Well its about my fifth day on green bulge and i can already notice a big difference. My arms are alot more pumped and "hard". I like it. I had a great tricep and bicep workout today.

Tricep pulldowns 8x4

Triceps extensions 8x5

Tricep Pushdowns 8x5

Dips 8x1

Bicep curls (with EZbar) 8x5

DB curls 8x4

Barbell curls 8x2

Machine curls 8x3

Overall i had a great workout and PR on a couple of things. Really love GB so far.

P.S. I got my green bulge from a broken bottle sale a while ago, i just wanted to say that i hope no more bottles get "broken"! *wink**wink*

Thanks Controlled Labs for the great supplements.

Jdub

Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Threw me off using a different name on the two different forums, but glad to see you keeping a log here as well.

Cheers,
    SCT

yeah i just found this forum like today or yesterday so i registered with my original name. But when i first signed up with BB.com jdub was already taken so i just went with TT22. THanks

Jdub

Today i had a ok work out. MY bench press wasnt that good and i kinda got depressed. BAck and Chest.

Bench
    8x135 8x145 4x150 5x150 7x140

Dumbell Bench
    40x8 50x8 55x8 55x8

Hammer Strength Machine
    45x8 90x8 115x6

Pec Deck ( i dont know that weight just the levels)
    4x8 8x8 11x8 12x7

Back
    Pulls ups assisted
    8 8 8 8

Wide Grip Pull ups
    8 8 8 8

Pull Downs
    8x8 10x8 11x6 12x3

Rows
    45x8 65x8 70x8 80x6

and another machine but i dont know what it is called

overall i had a ok workout not to good but not to bad.

7 out of 10

JDUB

On a better note, today i ordered some GlycerGrow and ON whey rocky road from bb.com.

I will start taking GG when it comes.

JDUB

Shoulders/Traps/Legs

I only had time to do my shoulders and a little of Traps and LEgs.

I did:

Military Press:
    95 x 8 105 x 7 110x 4 95 x 8

Dumbell Press:
    25 x 8 30 x 8 30 x 7 30 x 8

Shoulder Machine

Upright rows;
    30 x 8 50 x 8 70 x 6 70 x 6

LEgs

Leg press

135 x 8 ( i ran out of time)

Traps

135 x 8

i ran out of time i had to leave but i had a great workout and a few PR's in blue.

My GG will be coming on Friday or Saturday and i will add that to the stack.

JDub

Great job on the PR's keep it up

well today i did my triceps and biceps. I had another short workout and i was very sore. My workout wasnt very good today and i took 7 green bulge to see if it helped out and it didnt. My workout wasnt bad and one PR but overall i felt crappy. I have some really bad sorreness.

Jdub

Quote Originally Posted by JDub
    well today i did my triceps and biceps. I had another short workout and i was very sore. My workout wasnt very good today and i took 7 green bulge to see if it helped out and it didnt. My workout wasnt bad and one PR but overall i felt crappy. I have some really bad sorreness.

Jdub
    Purple Wraath would help with the soreness if you are looking to add any type of supplements. It really helped me with recovery.

yeah, i am thinking about getting it but i dont have the money and its 50 dollars. Maybe in a month or so.

Jdub

I know its a lot up front but it will last 45 days, and it is will worth it. Good luck on the next workout....... Remember even a bad workout is better then not working out at all

thanks for the advice!

Jdub

Today was my back and chest workout!

I must say that i had thee best work out of my life today.

Chest
    Bench-
    135x8 145x8 150x8 155x7

Pec Deck ( i dont know the weight just the levels)
    4x8 8x8 11x8 13x7

DB Bench
    40x8 50x8 60x7 60x5

Cable Flys
    4x8 6x8 7x7 7x6

Back
    Pullups

WG Pullups

Chinups

Pulldowns

Rows

Todays workout i just had so much energy and really had a amazing workout! I am very pleased with it! I can feel green bulge kicking in forsure!

Jdub

I am just gonna write a little bit today, To start my day off good, my package came with my GlycerGrow and my ON Whey Rocky Road Protein.

Then my workout,

I was doing my shoulders today and about 30 minutes into my workout i got a sharp pain in my lower abs. I first thought did i hit it on accident and then i thought it might be a Hurnia. So i stopped working out and left. I had a good workout but my lower abs are killing me. This sucks!!!!

Jdub

Glad to hear that you will be adding glycergrow you are going to love it. Just remember to up your water intake

Well, i decided that i am going to change my routine a little bit. Today i did chest and triceps.

Overall, i had a decent workout but i was really sore for some reason.

9:00- 5 caps GB
    1 fish oil
    Multi
    1 scoop GG

9:30- 1 scoop GG

9:55- 1 scoop GG

10:00 went ot gym.

I felt really sore but it was a good day. Tomorow is back and biceps and i am going to start deadlifting again. My back feels great!

Jdub

Today was my back and biceps. I had a great workout but i took my GB and GG really late. I took it 5 minutes before i workedout!

Next week i will start the 5x5 program in hopes to increase my strength.

I am at about 1.25 gallons of water today shooting for 1.75.

Jdub

When should the efffects of the GG start to kick in? I havent noticed any really yet?

Today was shoulders and legs, i had a pretty good workout. I did the 5x5 routine.

My Military press was like this:

65x5
    75x5
    95x5
    100x5
    110x4

I did pretty good, i took my GB 50 minutes before my workout and my GG i took 4 scoops preworkout!

I havent really noticed any effects on GG yet. My water intake so far is at about .75 gallons.

Jdub

Thread Information