No announcement yet.

Jdub's Green Bulge and GlycerGrow Review Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just gonna write a little bit today, To start my day off good, my package came with my GlycerGrow and my ON Whey Rocky Road Protein.

Then my workout,

I was doing my shoulders today and about 30 minutes into my workout i got a sharp pain in my lower abs. I first thought did i hit it on accident and then i thought it might be a Hurnia. So i stopped working out and left. I had a good workout but my lower abs are killing me. This sucks!!!!

Jdub

Comment

Glad to hear that you will be adding glycergrow you are going to love it. Just remember to up your water intake
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Well, i decided that i am going to change my routine a little bit. Today i did chest and triceps.

Overall, i had a decent workout but i was really sore for some reason.

9:00- 5 caps GB
        1 fish oil
        Multi
        1 scoop GG

9:30- 1 scoop GG

9:55- 1 scoop GG

10:00 went ot gym.

I felt really sore but it was a good day. Tomorow is back and biceps and i am going to start deadlifting again. My back feels great!

Jdub

Comment

Today was my back and biceps. I had a great workout but i took my GB and GG really late. I took it 5 minutes before i workedout!

Next week i will start the 5x5 program in hopes to increase my strength.

I am at about 1.25 gallons of water today shooting for 1.75.

Jdub

When should the efffects of the GG start to kick in? I havent noticed any really yet?

Comment

Today was shoulders and legs, i had a pretty good workout. I did the 5x5 routine.

My Military press was like this:

65x5
            75x5
            95x5
            100x5
            110x4

I did pretty good, i took my GB 50 minutes before my workout and my GG i took 4 scoops preworkout!

I havent really noticed any effects on GG yet. My water intake so far is at about .75 gallons.

Jdub

Comment

Might want to increase water intake .75 gallons may be a little low
              MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

i know, i was just saying at the time, thats how much water i had consumed. Right now, i am at about 1.50 gallons.

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                  i know, i was just saying at the time, thats how much water i had consumed. Right now, i am at about 1.50 gallons.

Jdub
                  OK sorry about that just want to make sure.
                  MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

I didnt write down my log yesterday, i totally forgot. Yesterday was my chest and triceps. I had a really good workout. My bench press went like this:

45x15
                    95x5
                    115x5
                    135x5
                    145x5
                    155x5

I am happy with that, i start the 5x5 thing. I havent read upon it to much. But yesterday i got this big box from bb.com and i opened it and it was a free book and a t-shirt. I was prety happy. I didnt even expect it. I am starting to feel the effects of GG more. I am on day 6 right now.

Today is back and biceps. Hoping to have a assume workout!@!

Jdub

Comment

sorry i didnt update yesterday, i kinda forgot. well yesterday was my back and biceps.

I had a really good workout except for my hernia pain came back again. That would suck so bad if i had a hernia. MY curling is getting better

Max Curl: 70x3

it still not that much but my biceps are my weakest part of my arms.

and i might start single hand curl 35 soon for reps?!!

I took all my supplements and i can start to feel the GG. First off, i look leaner and my weight has gone up. I am at 196. Up almost 2 pounds since i started. But i can see my abs really well. I am impressed.

From now on, i am going to wear a weight belt when i do my biceps, i dont want to have a hernia.

Jdub

Comment

Today was shoulders, boy, i must say, i had a assume workout.

My shoulders feel strong but still look like poo.

Military press-
                        45x15
                        85x5
                        95x5
                        105x5
                        110x5
                        115x4
                        PR's baby!!

Overall the effects of GG are starting to kick in, i think,

Jdub

Comment

Today was chest and triceps and i keep on having really good workouts. I had a good bench day but not the best.

15x45
                          5x95
                          5x115
                          5x135
                          5x155
                          2x160 (really weak on this i was expecting at least 4)

Overall i got a great pump in my tris and my strength was up.

I can tell you GG works!

Jdub

Comment

Sorry, i didnt update yesterday, well todays workout was short. Only like 30 minutes. I had to hurry up for summer school drivers ed.

MY military press was like this:

45x10
                            75x5
                            95x5
                            105x5
                            115x5

I was going to up it but i decided i will wait for next time. Hoping to break my platue and start repping 160 on my bench tomrow.

Thanks for listening

Jdub

Comment

Working...
                            X