White flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White flood

I wanted to know if white flood amp's you up for cardio like a energy drink would?

Originally posted by Leemike
    I wanted to know if white flood amp's you up for cardio like a energy drink would?
    Good comparison... 1 scoop (1/2 serving) of White FLOOD is smooth like a typical energy drink yes.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Good comparison... 1 scoop (1/2 serving) of White FLOOD is smooth like a typical energy drink yes.
      1 serving (2 scoops) will knock your socks off though
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        1 serving (2 scoops) will knock your socks off though
        o yes it does
        17 year old FREAKST

SUPPLEMENTS.NET REP

Comment

Originally posted by Leemike
          Short answer: HELL YES!

Comment

Hmmm.... I don't feel any effects from White Flood. Been using it for about 2 weeks now using a full serving (2 scoops), and still nothing. The only effect it might have, is that I sweat more at the gym. I've tried different timings... 1 hour... 45 minutes... 30 minutes... and 15 minutes prior to workout. I don't think I react well with stims.

Comment

Originally posted by ISneakySneaky
              Hmmm.... I don't feel any effects from White Flood. Been using it for about 2 weeks now using a full serving (2 scoops), and still nothing. The only effect it might have, is that I sweat more at the gym. I've tried different timings... 1 hour... 45 minutes... 30 minutes... and 15 minutes prior to workout. I don't think I react well with stims.
              Are you sure it's White FLOOD ?
              (that's unheard of)

Comment

Are you sure it's White FLOOD ?
                (that's unheard of)
                Yeah, so I'm not really sure what to do with it. I personally feel WF is one of the worst tasting things ever, but that also has to do with the fact I'm not willing to mix it with 32 oz of water. I just put the 2 scoops in my mouth and wash it down with water (extremely potent stuff). Then drink a ton of water afterwards.

Like other have stated though... I do seem to feel more cramping later in my workout when I take it.

If it matters.. my current stack is GM/PW/WF/OT, and I sip Xtend during my workout.

Comment

Originally posted by ISneakySneaky
                  Your not the only one. I used WF for about a week and a half and never felt a pump. I think just some people are very tolerant because I know CL products are pretty solid and everyone I know in the weightlifting world raves about WF..I just don't feel it.
                  Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

Originally posted by larsons
                    Your not the only one. I used WF for about a week and a half and never felt a pump. I think just some people are very tolerant because I know CL products are pretty solid and everyone I know in the weightlifting world raves about WF..I just don't feel it.
                    Consume it with carbs (any)

Comment

I normally eat protein + carbs an hour and a half pre workout. WF usually 30 mins pre, and then I use Xtend + Malto/Dex in a workout drink. I've never used NO products before so I figure I should be feeling effects.

Comment

Directly before I take WF?
                        Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

Directly before I take WF?
                          with it, together
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I don't think you gave it long enough. I've been on a low carb diet (yeah, I know I should have still been taking them pre, but I didn't) for 8 weeks and I started WF about the same time. The first week I didn't feel much of a pump at all, but by the time week 3 hit I was really getting it. Chest, legs, bi's, tri's, even my upper back and shoulders...I could feel it.
                            Maybe you just didn't get it quick? Dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              with it, together
                              Type and quantity preferred?

Comment

Working...
                              X