6 OXO extreme review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 OXO extreme review

If you read my 11 oxo log, I ran the 6 oxo extreme as PCT after a 40 day cycle.

Per advice from Patrick Arnold on BB.com, I ran 10 caps with my last meal of the day. I purchased two bottles (with 75 caps each, equaling 15 days of PCT)

I have taken 6 oxo in the past and I know I react well to it, so I felt this was a no brainer.

I have thus discovered I cannot handle resversatrol, which is a shame because of all the benefits associated with it. the extract in the extreme is 50% from knotweed, which contains Emodine, which is a laxative.

Nothing like having HORRIBLE diaherra for 2 weeks. Some days were better than others, but either way, my body didnt like it.

From logs ive seen, it subsides in some people, but I def. wasnt one of the lucky ones.

Overall - 7/10 great addition of ZMA, querticin, resversatrol, but the price IS HARD TO GET USED TO

I have retained all my strength gains from the cycle

If you can handle the resversatrol, this is obviously superior to the original 6 oxo.

thanks for the heads up. havent heard many good things at all about extreme, im sure the original 6 oxo will win outright. cant wait until iforces new pct, coming out in june
    I am Tech2TheLimit on the bb.com forums

Comment

Thanks for the review, jay.
      kane@controlledlabs.com
      Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
      Looks for the ads, coming soon!
      www.controlledlabs.com
      www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
      X