Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Along 2....

Hello all,

Well, yesterday was my day off so I did not post a work out. Today this is how it went...well I attached it . Not really sure how Pu fixed the last one. Also, not sure how to make my food chart appear in my reply, so I also attached it.

Well, I had fun today, I did 15 minutes of merengue and came up with new steps. Really I'm a little disappointed because before I could dance merengue and salsa all night long, now I'm dying in the first 10 minutes, but it's still a heck of a work out. Watching the Latin Dance World Championships yesterday inspired me in today's workout. Those dancers have NICE bods,and boy they can move!!

Well tomorrow is MONDAY, not really excited about it but oh well...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Special_K; 07-15-2007, 09:41 PM.
    Nutrition Journal: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...%5FSpecial%5FK

Comment

Dammit that protein intake sucks go drink a shake before I have to kick your .

Sponsored Orange Triad Log - http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2924
      Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...?Owner=El+Pena
      Progress pics - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/

Comment

Moving On 3....

Hello,

Well, today was an ok day. I worked 11 hrs, so I was pretty beat up and stressed, so my work out wasn't one of the best ones.

Day 2: (4 Sets: 12 Reps)
        CHEST & BACK Starting 16-Jul
        One Arm DB Rows 15 Keep Weight
        Lying Rows 15 Keep Weight
        Push ups B/W 8 Reps.
        DB Bench 12 Keep Weight
        *Cardio Jump Rope 15 min

Well, I hope tomorrow goes a little better...

Comment

Originally posted by Special_K
          Hello,

Well, today was an ok day. I worked 11 hrs, so I was pretty beat up and stressed, so my work out wasn't one of the best ones.

Day 2: (4 Sets: 12 Reps)
          CHEST & BACK Starting 16-Jul
          One Arm DB Rows 15 Keep Weight
          Lying Rows 15 Keep Weight
          Push ups B/W 8 Reps.
          DB Bench 12 Keep Weight
          *Cardio Jump Rope 15 min

Well, I hope tomorrow goes a little better...

Hey nice volume !!

Comment

Moving on..4

Well, today was a pretty good work out. Here it is:

Day 3: (4 Sets: 12 Reps)
            CALVES & ABS Starting 18-Jul
            Standing Calf Raises 20 Add 5lbs
            Reverse Calf Raises 20 Add 5lbs
            Single Leg Calf Raises 20 Keep Weight
            Ball Crunch B/W Add 5lbs
            Ball Leg Raises B/W Keep Weight
            Incline Crunch B/W Keep Weight
            Leg Raises B/W Keep Weight
            *Cardio 20 Minutes Boxing

Well, glad it's Wednesday......2 more days for Friday!!

Comment

Not a gret week..

Well,
              everything was going fine until this week. My parents came back from Mexico, so they had me going all over the place to pick them up drop them off, do this do that...and I had not time to work out. I had a good work out on Monday though, I will continue tomorrow ---> Sunday. At least I've been keeping my goal of working out 5 days a week, although my plan was to work out Monday ---> Friday and have Saturday and Sunday off, it has not been working quite as I expected.

Also, food wise not doing so great. Today, I had a lot of work, and they ordered Pizza Hut I had @ 1/2 of cavatini and 2 cinnamon bread sticks.
              I'm glad today was carb day, I know it was not exactly what I should have eaten, but I should get back on track tomorrow.
              Attached Files

Comment

Well,
                everything was going fine until this week. My parents came back from Mexico, so they had me going all over the place to pick them up drop them off, do this do that...and I had not time to work out. I had a good work out on Monday though, I will continue tomorrow ---> Sunday. At least I've been keeping my goal of working out 5 days a week, although my plan was to work out Monday ---> Friday and have Saturday and Sunday off, it has not been working quite as I expected.

Also, food wise not doing so great. Today, I had a lot of work, and they ordered Pizza Hut I had @ 1/2 of cavatini and 2 cinnamon bread sticks.
                I'm glad today was carb day, I know it was not exactly what I should have eaten, but I should get back on track tomorrow.
                That's the spirit !!

Comment

I'm Back

Well,

I went to vacations for a week. The first 3 days we, my husband and me, went camping to Garner State Park. That was fun, we did not take junk food, so all we ate were eggs in the morning (which we cooked in a electric grill) with bacon and corn tortillas (only 2). For lunch, we had grilled meat, avocado, sausage, and green salsa. (Again not bad). In the afternoon, we went hiking (3 1/2 hrs) and swimming in the river, so workout wise it was pretty good.

On Thursday, we went to Austin to stay with some friends that that was the bad part of my vacation: I'm really not proud of what I ate during the rest of the week: Rudy's, Pizza (buffet ), Starbucks, Cinnamon roll, I hop, and other not so great foods, plus we went out to 6th street and I had a lot to drink. Well, I got back on Monday, and I got back on track on Tuesday. Food wise I'm back on a diet, and workouts have been HARD!!

My brother in law has been training me and I think he enjoys when I'm sore (since I tend to make fun of him when he is sore).

Tuesday I workout Chest & Back 35 minutes of Cardio
                  Today I worked out Abs and Calves not cardio yet, but I'm on my way.

Well, here we go again..

Comment

Well,

I went to vacations for a week. The first 3 days we, my husband and me, went camping to Garner State Park. That was fun, we did not take junk food, so all we ate were eggs in the morning (which we cooked in a electric grill) with bacon and corn tortillas (only 2). For lunch, we had grilled meat, avocado, sausage, and green salsa. (Again not bad). In the afternoon, we went hiking (3 1/2 hrs) and swimming in the river, so workout wise it was pretty good.

On Thursday, we went to Austin to stay with some friends that that was the bad part of my vacation: I'm really not proud of what I ate during the rest of the week: Rudy's, Pizza (buffet ), Starbucks, Cinnamon roll, I hop, and other not so great foods, plus we went out to 6th street and I had a lot to drink. Well, I got back on Monday, and I got back on track on Tuesday. Food wise I'm back on a diet, and workouts have been HARD!!

My brother in law has been training me and I think he enjoys when I'm sore (since I tend to make fun of him when he is sore).

Tuesday I workout Chest & Back 35 minutes of Cardio
                    Today I worked out Abs and Calves not cardio yet, but I'm on my way.

Well, here we go again..
                    Nice !!!

Comment

Reminder: Deadline for "after" photos is the 14th !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Reminder: Deadline for "after" photos is the 14th !!!
                        Tonight is the deadline !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X