• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
    Awesome progress !!

thanks!
    1 Corinthians 9:24
    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• yesterday's workout was going to be swimming and biking, however my fiance got off work late and i'm not going to swim in a lake when it's dark so we just did a 45 min road ride.

in a bit i'm heading to the gym for some full body workout and a bit of cardio.

my diet has been mod-high carbs so i'm going to be working on bumping them down over the next week or so.
      Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• todays workout - nice and quick with 30# dumbbells - circut style (pretty much random)

thrusters - 3x8 with 30# db each
        bent over rows 3x10@30# db
        overhead snatch with 30 db 3x8
        figure 8 with 30# db - 1x14
        overhead tricep extension 3x8 with 30# db

Comment

• Yesterday's workout - Crossfit style (no rest once you start, until the end)

Warm up 1.5 mile bike ride.

1.5 mile bike ride @18 mph
          20 push ups
          20 jumping pull ups
          20 kettle ball swings with 30# kb

1.5 mile bike @15 mph
          20 push ups
          15 jumping pull ups
          15 kettle ball swings

1.5 mile bike @ 12 mph
          10 push ups
          10 jumping pull ups
          10 kettle ball swings

Total time to complete 26 minutes

Cool down 1.5 mile bike

This doesn't look to hard...but let me tell you, it is!

Comment

• Nice! That workout looks pretty fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold
              Nice! That workout looks pretty fun!
              Yeah it does, I love the circuit style training like that

Comment

• oh it's tons of fun...but also lots of work.

the only thing i didn't like about it is after i was done and cooled down, it didn't really feel like i did much...even though when i was doing it, i FELT it!

but the next day i was sore so i know it did something.

Comment

• i'm laying low for the next few days. starting last thursday i had a severe tooth ache...went to the dentist yesterday, turns out i need a root canal. due to the little to no sleep i've been getting and the fact that this is the worst constant pain i've felt i'm putting training on the back burner for the next few days. my root canal is on thursday so i'm hoping by friday i'm going to be all set and ready to rock.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about that, no fun at all. Hope all goes well

Comment

• Originally posted by cboesger
                      Sorry to hear about that, no fun at all. Hope all goes well
                      thanks chirs.

Comment

• yuck! that's no fun! Are you still able to eat?
                        "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
                          yuck! that's no fun! Are you still able to eat?

i can still eat. it's the little tooth right next to my front teeth. (tooth #7 to be exact)

i'm actaully ready for the root canal that way the pain will stop!

thanks for checkin up on me

Comment

• Originally posted by sarahalyse
                            i'm laying low for the next few days. starting last thursday i had a severe tooth ache...went to the dentist yesterday, turns out i need a root canal. due to the little to no sleep i've been getting and the fact that this is the worst constant pain i've felt i'm putting training on the back burner for the next few days. my root canal is on thursday so i'm hoping by friday i'm going to be all set and ready to rock.
                            Hope they hooked you up with some good pain killers !!

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              Hope they hooked you up with some good pain killers !!
                              yes they did!!

Tylonol #3 = Tylenol with codine = great night of sleep!

Comment

• my root canal is done and by far one of the worst things to ever! the endo. didn't give me any novocain and it was a bit uncomfortable and on the painful side (which he assured me it wouldn't be) Anyways, I'm hoping I'll be tip top soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X