No announcement yet.

Girl Power Transformation *sarahalyse*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

todays workout - swam 1/4 mile....oh my my that is far to swim.

i have 6 more weeks to improve before my first triathlon!
    1 Corinthians 9:24
    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Swimming is a great workout, very intense! Keep up the great work

Comment

Updates

My Stats: compared to 7-10-07 stats.
        Height - 5'3"
        Weight - 133 lbs (-4)
        Bodyfat: skipped
        Bust - 37" (no change)
        Chest - 32" (no change)
        Waist - 28.25" (-.25)
        @ Belly button - 31.25" (-.75)
        Hips - 34" (no change) (around butt 36.5")(-.5)
        Right & Left Thigh - 21.5" (-.5)
        Right & Left Calf - 13.5" (no change)
        Left Bicep - 11" relaxed / 11.75" flexed (no change)
        Right Bicep - 11.25" relaxed / 12" flexed (no change)

Feeling pretty good about the losses, can't wait till Monday to start a new routine that is consistant.

Goals for the week:
        2 days each of running, biking and swimming.
        3-4 days of weight training.
        Eat clean!!
        Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahalyse
          My Stats: compared to 7-10-07 stats.
          Height - 5'3"
          Weight - 133 lbs (-4)
          Bodyfat: skipped
          Bust - 37" (no change)
          Chest - 32" (no change)
          Waist - 28.25" (-.25)
          @ Belly button - 31.25" (-.75)

Hips - 34" (no change) (around butt 36.5")(-.5)
          Right & Left Thigh - 21.5" (-.5)
          Right & Left Calf - 13.5" (no change)
          Left Bicep - 11" relaxed / 11.75" flexed (no change)
          Right Bicep - 11.25" relaxed / 12" flexed (no change)

Feeling pretty good about the losses, can't wait till Monday to start a new routine that is consistant.

Goals for the week:
          2 days each of running, biking and swimming.
          3-4 days of weight training.
          Eat clean!!
          Wowzers !!!

Comment

todays workout -

approx 1 hour bike ride 9-10 miles. we need to drive it to find the distance for sure. don't have time for weights but will do some tomorrow.

had a scoop of PW pre ride and loved the way it make me feel the whole ride and still now. very refreshing.

Comment

got a little workout in yesterday. my mind was in 1,000,000 other places and i just couldn't focus so i kept it short and sweet.

bench press
              3x12@65, 75, 85

tricep dips
              3x10

tricep pushdowns
              3x12@22.5, 27.5, 27.5

chest flys
              15@30, 2x12@40

Comment

How's the wedding plans coming?
                "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                  How's the wedding plans coming?
                  oh my goodness, good but so overwhelming...mostly because i'll be getting married, moving from florida to texas and finding a new job with in a 3 month time frame...yikes.

i'm in the process of booking the honeymoon.

how's your planning going?

Comment

yesterday's workout.

1/4 mile swim...my shoulders are a bit soar but the swim felt great!

Comment

• Originally posted by sarahalyse
                      oh my goodness, good but so overwhelming...mostly because i'll be getting married, moving from florida to texas and finding a new job with in a 3 month time frame...yikes.

i'm in the process of booking the honeymoon.

how's your planning going?
                      we are in the process of booking our honeymoon too? where abouts are you thinking of going? we are thinking Punta Cana

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
                        we are in the process of booking our honeymoon too? where abouts are you thinking of going? we are thinking Punta Cana

we are going to costa rica. i'm so excited. i just got finished booking our "splurge" of a hotel. it happens to be my birthday too so we are really going all out.

punta cana will be beautiful! the way i figure it, almost any place we go on the honeymoon will be magical. what day is your big day again?

Comment

we are going to costa rica. i'm so excited. i just got finished booking our "splurge" of a hotel. it happens to be my birthday too so we are really going all out.

punta cana will be beautiful! the way i figure it, almost any place we go on the honeymoon will be magical. what day is your big day again?
                          I agree, it won't matter where you go, a honeymoon will always be great, even if something goes wrong, you make the best of it.

October 27th, you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
                            I agree, it won't matter where you go, a honeymoon will always be great, even if something goes wrong, you make the best of it.

October 27th, you?

sweet action that's soon

mine is 2/2/08 just a short 176 days away.

Comment

• little progress update:
                              jumped on the scale = 131 (-6 from 7/10) pretty excited about that!

yesterday for cardio i did a 45 minute road ride. i love doing cardio outside it's fun and very enjoyable.

today i'm in the gym doing weights and then running.

tomorrow my first "brick" - swimming 1/4 mile & biking. - should be fun.

Comment

little progress update:
                                jumped on the scale = 131 (-6 from 7/10) pretty excited about that!

yesterday for cardio i did a 45 minute road ride. i love doing cardio outside it's fun and very enjoyable.

today i'm in the gym doing weights and then running.

tomorrow my first "brick" - swimming 1/4 mile & biking. - should be fun.
                                Awesome progress !!

Comment

Working...
                                X