Girl Power Transformation *sarahalyse*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terracotta
    Never stretch before workouts (with stationary stretches). That will put you at risk for injury. You only want to stretch after workouts. Now, before workouts you can do things like arm circles or bodyweight lunges. Also, you want to warm up by ramping your weights (eg. start light, and raise the weights).

I have never ever heard that, but I'll play along. What do you consider a "stationary stretch"?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
      A lot of online dealers sell CL products. Go back to the main page and check retailers, but the best ones are usually http://www.bodybuilding.com and http://www.nutraplanet.com, in my experiences. Others use different locations.

Nutraplanet has free shipping this month I think... check the "amazing deals" thread for more info

Comment

Originally posted by sarahalyse
        btw:
        I got a sample of the Green MAG because I've never taken Creatine before and I wanted to test it out before I spend the money...I'm SOLD! Going to buy a tub over the weekend. great product. I felt really solid in the gym and it tastes great!
        Nice... I can vouch for the lemonade flavor as well. Very refreshing, so if you don't agree you can <--- me

Comment

If you can swing it, get the combo deal of PW and GM. One without the other is insanity. It'll make you feel better even on low-carb days and help you retain muscle while dropping fat.

FYI
          Emailed Pt and got some good info on GM & PW...after talking with the fiance (who has similar goals) we went decided to get both. bb.com had a good deal on the stack so I should have them next week sometime.

Thank you so much for the help.

So as it stands I will be supplementing with:
          ON 100% Whey
          Fish Oil
          Mulit-Vitamin
          CL Red Acid
          CL Green MAG
          CL Purple Wraath

About to run to the gym for the full body circut style workout.
          1 Corinthians 9:24
          Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
            we do order online and the fastest we got our shipment was 9 days, the longest so far was over 3 weeks!
            yikes! what's with that?
            Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Nice... I can vouch for the lemonade flavor as well. Very refreshing, so if you don't agree you can <--- me
              i want to try it but bb.com was sold out.

Comment

Yeah, it's a quick seller now. The green apple though is still damn good however. That, plus the ridiculous amount of servings. It makes you think you spent alot, but you have about 3-4 months worth of product so compare that and CL is far and away better.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

yikes! what's with that?
                  I live in Canada
                  "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                    I live in Canada

that stinks you can't get it any faster.

Comment

Yeah, it's a quick seller now. The green apple though is still damn good however. That, plus the ridiculous amount of servings. It makes you think you spent alot, but you have about 3-4 months worth of product so compare that and CL is far and away better.

ya i did the math (i can't help to cost analyze everything...it's the engineer in me) but to take all three it cost $2.00 a day for me and about $2.60 for my fiance...that's nothing! It just feels like a lot when you fork out for it all at once.

2 bottles of RA, 1 tub of PW & 1 tub of GM (with left overs) will last both of us together a month approx $140.00...not too shabby!

Comment

ya i did the math (i can't help to cost analyze everything...it's the engineer in me) but to take all three it cost $2.00 a day for me and about $2.60 for my fiance...that's nothing! It just feels like a lot when you fork out for it all at once.

2 bottles of RA, 1 tub of PW & 1 tub of GM (with left overs) will last both of us together a month approx $140.00...not too shabby!
                        Exactly. The RA yea, 1 month. The PW split should be about 1 1/2 (45 days or so, and the GM about the same, 40 days. Also, if you read up on "similar" products, and I mean in name only really, CL products are vastly better and provide a whole lot more per product in quantity AND quality that it's the smart choice.

Current Supps:
                        Purple Wraath
                        Green Magnitude
                        Orange Triad
                        White Flood
                        Blue Up
                        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

7-13-07 Full Body Circut WO

WOOHOOO last day of my keto diet!!! tonight workout was a full body circut style work out to deplete the something (sorry a bit brain dead) in the muscles in order to prepare for the "carb up"

between 15 reps approx 50-60% of max weight, 1 minute rest between exercises & 5 minute rest between rounds. it's not a hard work out...just long.
                          *legs
                          *chest
                          *back
                          *hamstrings
                          *shoulders
                          *lats
                          *calves
                          *triceps
                          *biceps
                          *abs

4 rounds total.

Tomorrow I'll start to carb cycle, I'll post more info about that later.

Comment

Exactly. The RA yea, 1 month. The PW split should be about 1 1/2 (45 days or so, and the GM about the same, 40 days. Also, if you read up on "similar" products, and I mean in name only really, CL products are vastly better and provide a whole lot more per product in quantity AND quality that it's the smart choice.

thanks for helping me SEE the light

Comment

thanks for helping me SEE the light
                              Just doing my job as the sheppard of misguided souls.

Current Supps:
                              Purple Wraath
                              Green Magnitude
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Blue Up
                              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

WOOHOOO last day of my keto diet!!! tonight workout was a full body circut style work out to deplete the something (sorry a bit brain dead) in the muscles in order to prepare for the "carb up"

between 15 reps approx 50-60% of max weight, 1 minute rest between exercises & 5 minute rest between rounds. it's not a hard work out...just long.
                                *legs
                                *chest
                                *back
                                *hamstrings
                                *shoulders
                                *lats
                                *calves
                                *triceps
                                *biceps
                                *abs

4 rounds total.

Tomorrow I'll start to carb cycle, I'll post more info about that later.
                                you're going to carb cycle too? what's your plan look like? My first day is tomorrow too
                                "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X