• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrath is an Animal!
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• crazy weight!
      1 Corinthians 9:24
      Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
        Wrath is an Animal!
        ^^^^

Femalespeak for: Wants to tame him

j / k

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
          ^^^^

Femalespeak for: Wants to tame him

j / k
          oh yeah!
          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• tame him...ha ha ha love it!
            Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarahalyse
              tame him...ha ha ha love it!

Comment

• tomorrow i'm heading north for an olympic lifting seminar with crossfit. i'm pretty stoked about it.

Comment

• saturday i went to an olympic lifting seminar. one word, awesome! i had no idea how technical the power snatch and clean and jerk were to perform. by the end of the 3 hours i did the lifts with 65lbs with ease. i'm sure i did over 100 squats and my whole body is sore.

i'm gonna look into getting more into olympic lifts...what a great all over body workout!

Comment

saturday i went to an olympic lifting seminar. one word, awesome! i had no idea how technical the power snatch and clean and jerk were to perform. by the end of the 3 hours i did the lifts with 65lbs with ease. i'm sure i did over 100 squats and my whole body is sore.

i'm gonna look into getting more into olympic lifts...what a great all over body workout!

Nice !!

Comment

saturday i went to an olympic lifting seminar. one word, awesome! i had no idea how technical the power snatch and clean and jerk were to perform. by the end of the 3 hours i did the lifts with 65lbs with ease. i'm sure i did over 100 squats and my whole body is sore.

Damn! You go girl!!!

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• oh my goodness this week has flown i have got to get my final stats updated!

Comment

oh my goodness this week has flown i have got to get my final stats updated!
                          And after pics !!!

Comment

• Final Results

Ok here are my final results. Truthfully I would have liked to do better (don't we all), but life got in the way as it always will. My belly still remains my problem area but mark my word it will be gone by 2.2.08 when I walk down that isle! All and all, I am quite happy.
                            (My fiance is bringing the today's paper over in the next hour, so as soon as it is here I will take the last few pictures with me,the paper and RA)

Measurements:
                            Height - 5'3"
                            Weight - 130 lbs (-7#) - lowest was 129#
                            Bust - 36.25" (-.75")
                            Chest - 31.5" (-.5")
                            Waist - 27.75" (-.75")
                            @ Belly button - 31" (-1")
                            Hips - 33.25" (-.75") / including butt 36.25" (-.75")
                            Right & Left Thigh - 21.5" (-.5")
                            Right & Left Calf - 13.5" (No change)
                            Left Bicep - 11" relaxed / 11.75" flexed (No Change)
                            Right Bicep - 11.25" relaxed / 12" flexed (No Change)

Pictures:

Last edited by sarahalyse; 09-14-2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Woo! Keep up the good work and you had better post some wedding pictures in February!!!

Comment

Ok here are my final results. Truthfully I would have liked to do better (don't we all), but life got in the way as it always will. My belly still remains my problem area but mark my word it will be gone by 2.2.08 when I walk down that isle! All and all, I am quite happy.
                                (My fiance is bringing the today's paper over in the next hour, so as soon as it is here I will take the last few pictures with me,the paper and RA)

Measurements:
                                Height - 5'3"
                                Weight - 130 lbs (-7#) - lowest was 129#
                                Bust - 36.25" (-.75")
                                Chest - 31.5" (-.5")
                                Waist - 27.75" (-.75")
                                @ Belly button - 31" (-1")
                                Hips - 33.25" (-.75") / including butt 36.25" (-.75")
                                Right & Left Thigh - 21.5" (-.5")
                                Right & Left Calf - 13.5" (No change)
                                Left Bicep - 11" relaxed / 11.75" flexed (No Change)
                                Right Bicep - 11.25" relaxed / 12" flexed (No Change)

Pictures:

Nice !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X