Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: GIRL POWER Transformation: Sarah!

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Age
    35
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto
    I love the bright colours.. they lighten up my lifeee..

    and yes I have a red bedroom. lol im not joking

    good work, keep up the progress gurrrrlll!
    weeeeee I wish I could have a RED bedroom! I move too much though haha.

    ---------

    I apologize for not updating much! I was doing about 99% of my updates from work and they took away ALL internet access!! Gah! Time for a new job! haha.
    Anyway, I also hurt my back (not bad, just a kink, but *kinky* enough to put my out of service for a bit) So I havent even worked out since Tuesday. An inpromtu week off. But I went to my chiro (my mom's boyfriend -free treatments- woo!) today and had a great hour+ session, fully body, pretty amazing. So I'll be sore for the next two or so days and can hopefully get back in the gym by Tuesday!!!
    *Sarah*

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgrrrl
    weeeeee I wish I could have a RED bedroom!
    Your wish is my command



    Sincerely,

    Cervasa

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Age
    35
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Your wish is my command



    Sincerely,

    Cervasa

    Hehehe, how sweet of you!
    *Sarah*

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Age
    35
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    35

    Default I'm still here...

    just busy.

    I'm back to working 12hr days and Saturdays. Hopefully it will be done by Fri the 14th. So two weeks.

    My back is finally feeling better today for the FIRST time in two weeks! I had another treatment last night and I'm much looser and feeling better. So official gym return: Tuesday!

    I have been doing some yoga, but that's about it.

    I also lost a couple more pounds... I'm officially at 153lbs and still 22% bf. I honestly CANT WAIT to get back to the gym. I always feel so much better when I workout.
    *Sarah*

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The 614
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,401
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgrrrl
    just busy.

    I'm back to working 12hr days and Saturdays. Hopefully it will be done by Fri the 14th. So two weeks.

    My back is finally feeling better today for the FIRST time in two weeks! I had another treatment last night and I'm much looser and feeling better. So official gym return: Tuesday!

    I have been doing some yoga, but that's about it.

    I also lost a couple more pounds... I'm officially at 153lbs and still 22% bf. I honestly CANT WAIT to get back to the gym. I always feel so much better when I workout.
    Great to hear your back is doing better, back injuries are no fun. Congrats on the continued weight loss and hit the gym hard

  6. #126
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia SC
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Your wish is my command



    Sincerely,

    Cervasa
    I really have some strong decorating skills

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Age
    35
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    35

    Default I'm BACK!

    After the holliday weekend AND it being my birthday, I'm officially back in the gym. The next two weeks will be difficult being that I'll be working 12hr days, but I'm going to power through it!

    Quicky Leg day:
    Sumo Squats - 2x20x30#
    Stepup to bench - 1x20x15#
    SLDL - 1x20x60#
    Lunges - 8x8x30# (decreased rest 60/45/45/30/30/15/15)

    Ran 2mi after - legs were jello, hopefully I'll feel something tomorrow!


    Diet: 100% ON
    Training: ON
    Cardio: ON
    Sleep: 7hrs
    Water: 1/2G
    Energy: High
    *Sarah*

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgrrrl
    After the holliday weekend AND it being my birthday, I'm officially back in the gym. The next two weeks will be difficult being that I'll be working 12hr days, but I'm going to power through it!

    Quicky Leg day:
    Sumo Squats - 2x20x30#
    Stepup to bench - 1x20x15#
    SLDL - 1x20x60#
    Lunges - 8x8x30# (decreased rest 60/45/45/30/30/15/15)

    Ran 2mi after - legs were jello, hopefully I'll feel something tomorrow!


    Diet: 100% ON
    Training: ON
    Cardio: ON
    Sleep: 7hrs
    Water: 1/2G
    Energy: High
    Hell yea !!

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Age
    35
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    35

    Default


    Thanks pu12en12g!!!

    I had some great workouts this week. Sorry I didnt post them! I finally was able to follow through with my new program. Man, it feels GREAT to be back in the gym. I had two great leg days and to great upper body days. I also did some yoga and ran quite a bit! I'm BACK in action

    Here are my UPDATED measurements, bf% and weight!

    Weight: 153 (DOWN 11 lbs from just before transformation!)
    BF %: 22% (DOWN .2 from 8/6)
    MEASUREMENTS (as compared to 7/31):

    Neck: 12.5 (DOWN .25)
    Chest: 34.75 (SAME)
    Shoulders: 37.5
    Natural Waist: 27.75 (DOWN .5)
    Waist @ Largest part (Navel): 31 (DOWN .75)
    Butt: 41 (DOWN .5)
    Hips: 35.25 (DOWN .25)
    Bicep (R): 11.75 flexed (DOWN .25)
    Bicep (L): 11.75 flexed (DOWN .25)
    Theigh (R): 23.25 (DOWN .25)
    Theigh (L): 23.25 (DOWN .25)
    Calf (R): 14 (SAME)
    Calf (L): 14 (SAME)


    I've VERY happy with this! Esp considering I had a 2 week injury break thrown in there!!
    *Sarah*

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgrrrl

    Thanks pu12en12g!!!

    I had some great workouts this week. Sorry I didnt post them! I finally was able to follow through with my new program. Man, it feels GREAT to be back in the gym. I had two great leg days and to great upper body days. I also did some yoga and ran quite a bit! I'm BACK in action

    Here are my UPDATED measurements, bf% and weight!

    Weight: 153 (DOWN 11 lbs from just before transformation!)
    BF %: 22% (DOWN .2 from 8/6)
    MEASUREMENTS (as compared to 7/31):

    Neck: 12.5 (DOWN .25)
    Chest: 34.75 (SAME)
    Shoulders: 37.5
    Natural Waist: 27.75 (DOWN .5)
    Waist @ Largest part (Navel): 31 (DOWN .75)
    Butt: 41 (DOWN .5)
    Hips: 35.25 (DOWN .25)
    Bicep (R): 11.75 flexed (DOWN .25)
    Bicep (L): 11.75 flexed (DOWN .25)
    Theigh (R): 23.25 (DOWN .25)
    Theigh (L): 23.25 (DOWN .25)
    Calf (R): 14 (SAME)
    Calf (L): 14 (SAME)


    I've VERY happy with this! Esp considering I had a 2 week injury break thrown in there!!
    Incredible !! + feeling great =

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2164

    Default

    Dealine for "after" photos is tonight !!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program