• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terracotta
    Yeah, you can say fuck but not *****

My kind of woman right there.. <3

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      The word C A K E S is censored on this forum (LONG hilarious story... I'll let Cervasa tell it)

Still waiting to hear this. I think we need a thread just on c a k e s and the history and make it a sticky too!!!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        Still waiting to hear this. I think we need a thread just on c a k e s and the history and make it a sticky too!!!

Here's a hint:

Originally posted by Seroph4x
        rofl ***** lols monkeys.
        Originally posted by Seroph4x
        I'd like to pass some of my "experience" on street fighting....

talk your way out of it if possible

here is a good trick...if a fight is gonna happen, put ur hand up to your chin, like your thinking, and the other rested upon if if u know what i mean. this way, if he comes at u, ur hands are at ur face, ready to defend urself, and give him a elbow to the face

you dont really need much kicking in the streets. please dont try your flashy moves here guys. possible chance of them working, but not a big one, so its not worth it.

avoid freakin fights

i just wrote all of this now, and it's quality advice. i could add to it later too.
        Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-13-2007, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Well, Wednesday night my diet pretty much got tossed out the window. Taking customers out for dinner = many margaritas.. let me rephrase that, PITCHERS of margaritas. I still feel the bloat, I knew I'd regret it, but when we're all having fun its hard to avoid.. plus, I rarely go out with customers so its not an often occurance. Ok, enough excuses.

Thursday - 7.12.07 -

(Note to self: dont forget your damn log at home today... Yeah, I dont have weights for this workout)

Lat Pulldowns
          DB Pullovers
          BB Shoulder Press
          Arnold Press
          Bench Dips
          Tricep Pressdowns

Diet: Very low in cals, and carbs. Unintentional, just what happens when I'm hungover
          Training: ON
          Cardio: OFF
          Sleep: 7 hours
          Energy: low, bad day, high stress
          Water: 2/3Gal

It was a good workout though! No cardio cause I was pretty beat all day and I just wanted to get home. Today is my 2nd lower body workout of the week. I also just want to give a quick THANKS to Terracotta, I've been needing to switch up my routine a bit and decided to do your upper/lower split listed on the site. Good stuff.
          *Sarah*

Comment

Originally posted by gymgrrrl
            Well, Wednesday night my diet pretty much got tossed out the window. Taking customers out for dinner = many margaritas.. let me rephrase that, PITCHERS of margaritas. I still feel the bloat, I knew I'd regret it, but when we're all having fun its hard to avoid.. plus, I rarely go out with customers so its not an often occurance. Ok, enough excuses.

Thursday - 7.12.07 -

(Note to self: dont forget your damn log at home today... Yeah, I dont have weights for this workout)

Lat Pulldowns
            DB Pullovers
            BB Shoulder Press
            Arnold Press
            Bench Dips
            Tricep Pressdowns

Diet: Very low in cals, and carbs. Unintentional, just what happens when I'm hungover
            Training: ON
            Cardio: OFF
            Sleep: 7 hours
            Energy: low, bad day, high stress
            Water: 2/3Gal

It was a good workout though! No cardio cause I was pretty beat all day and I just wanted to get home. Today is my 2nd lower body workout of the week. I also just want to give a quick THANKS to Terracotta, I've been needing to switch up my routine a bit and decided to do your upper/lower split listed on the site. Good stuff.
            It happens, but notice how it effects your entire next day? I am going to make a serious effort not to drink at all this weekend myself. It's harder said than done, but doable

Comment

Sometimes you just need to enjoy yourself. No worries on the margarita's, you'll get back on track I'm sure. Drink lots of water today
              "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFly
                It happens, but notice how it effects your entire next day? I am going to make a serious effort not to drink at all this weekend myself. It's harder said than done, but doable
                Yeah, it's really not worth getting as intoxicated as I did... I always feel so bad for at least 2-3 days after.

Originally posted by Sexyback
                Sometimes you just need to enjoy yourself. No worries on the margarita's, you'll get back on track I'm sure. Drink lots of water today
                Yeah, it was fun, I must admit... its the after-effects I dislike. I drank as much water as I could yesterday and I'm going to aim for at least a gallon today. I'll sweat it out at the gym tonight hehe.
                *Sarah*

Comment

upper/lower
                  For the win !!!!

Comment

Week 1 Review:

Goals:
                    3-4 Days Cardio
                    2 upper / 2 lower Training sessions
                    Diet: Lower carb (except oatmeal breakfast)
                    Water: 1/2-1G per day

Actual:
                    2 Days cardio
                    1 Upper / 2 Lower Training sessions
                    Diet: Stuck to it well with the exception of Wed and Friday
                    Water: 1/2-1G per day except Sunday

Weight: Will update in the AM
                    Measurements: Lost my tape so gunna have to figure out a way to do this.
                    BF%: Update tomorrow afternoon

Didn't start off this transformation too well... This week WILL be better.

Plan / Goals for week 2:

4 days cardio (30-40min)
                    2 Lower / 2 Upper Training sessions
                    Diet: Lower carb with the exception of oats in the AM
                    Water: 1/2-1G per day
                    Sleep: Aim for 6-7hrs
                    Add in 1-2 sessions of Yoga

This should be the last week I'll be working overtime, so next week should be even better!! AND I have a roommate moving in this coming weekend so all that craziness will finally die down. Phew.
                    *Sarah*

Comment

oh, I like how you made goals for yourself and you are posting your results, that's a great idea. Maybe I should try that, if you don't mind me stealing your idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                        oh, I like how you made goals for yourself and you are posting your results, that's a great idea. Maybe I should try that, if you don't mind me stealing your idea.

Copy-cat!

Just kidding, go ahead! I thought it was a good way to keep myself motivated short-term... I tend to look too far in advance sometimes and say "oh, i'll make up for it next week" I need to stop doing that... it hinders my progress big time.
                        *Sarah*

Comment

Weight: 157.2
                          BF%: 23.9%

A little dissapointed in the bodyfat %. I was down to 22 about 2 months ago, but since I started slacking off with the workouts due to overtime at work I've obviously gone up. Although I'm almost 10lbs lighter, I'd rather have held onto that muscle.
                          *Sarah*

Comment

Weight: 157.2
                            BF%: 23.9%

A little dissapointed in the bodyfat %. I was down to 22 about 2 months ago, but since I started slacking off with the workouts due to overtime at work I've obviously gone up. Although I'm almost 10lbs lighter, I'd rather have held onto that muscle.
                            what do you use to measure your body fat?

I'm sure you will gain your muscle back in no time! You can do it!

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/om/body.html

The omron handheld one... I know its no where near perfect, but it gives me a good gauge on whether I'm gaining or losing bf.. I have calipers, but I'm pretty much a spaz at measuring myself with them. haha.
                              *Sarah*

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/om/body.html

The omron handheld one... I know its no where near perfect, but it gives me a good gauge on whether I'm gaining or losing bf.. I have calipers, but I'm pretty much a spaz at measuring myself with them. haha.
                                I hear ya on the calipers, those are tough to get right. I have a scale but I don't think it works all that well. one month I'll be one number, and the next month I'll lose weight and inches, but my bf goes up....weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X