No announcement yet.

Snowfly log :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I generally have a whey shake immediately PW with 1/2 banana if my dinner doesnt include some carbs. I do take multi vitamin and fish oil

My legs are feeling better today. Not near as sore. Just ran for 20 minutes on them..

Also did my abs and my back.
    Last edited by SnowFly; 07-15-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I ate a little less yesterday cause I didnt work out, all in all a very good day but then I woke up at 4am STARVING like crazy... so I had a glass of milk and nuts... Man I was hungry.

I just couldnt pull 1400 cal days like some of you ladies here.

Of course thats not what I was going for but it was munder 1800 for sure.

Tonight Im making a very heavy meal upon my boyfriends request sigh

Lots of fat. Oh well.. Its one of my favorite dishes and I will try to enjoy it instead of feel guilty for a whole week after.

I didnt like the gym today. Some guy came up to me and I was visibly annoyed I think. Once people start approaching you, others figure they can too. Hate it.

Comment

Banana (and other fruit) refills your liver glycogen stores, not your muscle glycogen. This is why it is recommended to having carbs from grains pwo (eg. corn, oats, maltodextrin, dextrose) as well.

Comment

Ah! Good to know.

I guess I just always do the shake since its quick and easy.. and while Im drinking that I cook dinner and such and Ill usually include some complex carbs in that meal.

Today after working out I had a pb sandwich and 3 egg whites

Anyway I will try to incorporate a better PO work out meal. Thanks Terra.

PS: Sparton, I did the ab roller today, not sure I did it right. I did 3 sets x 10 or so, just practicing mostly. Wasnt sure how deep Im suppose to go but I had underestimated myself, Im sure I can get a handle on it.

Comment

I was going to do my chest and legs tonight but my ac is broke at 112 degrees today and I need to move my cats around and a bunch of other crap...

I am behind on my cals right now and it's not looking good for today.

And to top that off last night I ate that meal I made.. friggen 780 cal in one serving!! 32 g of fat... YIKES!

UGH Just gotta say screw these last two days and likely tomorrow too. Sigh

So I will try to get some gym time in tonight but it may not happen until wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFly
              I was going to do my chest and legs tonight but my ac is broke at 112 degrees today and I need to move my cats around and a bunch of other crap...

I am behind on my cals right now and it's not looking good for today.

And to top that off last night I ate that meal I made.. friggen 780 cal in one serving!! 32 g of fat... YIKES!

UGH Just gotta say screw these last two days and likely tomorrow too. Sigh

So I will try to get some gym time in tonight but it may not happen until wednesday
              Hang in there girl! Put the past in the past and get right back up on the horse! You can do it
              "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

What a shitty week this has been for me and it's barely even started

Comment

780 cal in one serving!! 32 g of fat... YIKES!
                  Sounds like Fettucini Alfredo (sp) or sumthin'

Comment

What a shitty week this has been for me and it's barely even started
                    i hope your week gets better
                    1 Corinthians 9:24
                    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• Thanks.

Its no better yet but I was able to go to the gym yesterday (did my abs + legs) and my diet was pretty much in check too.

Should be ok today as well... ought to be able to get my chest in today and 1 hr on the bike.

Comment

• Crap.. I just took two hot rox after I just had a pretty big meal instead of my vitamins by mistake. And I just took 2 at 6 am as well! God I hope I wont get sick

Comment

• I survived LOL

Anyway, I didnt make it to the gym yesterday nor will I make it tonight. With my vacation coming up next week Thursday, I can't believe how negligent I've been these last couple of days.

I will go to the gym tomorrow, Sunday, Mon, Tue though.

Any last advice on having a super bikini body by then, I'd welcome any suggestions lol

Im thinking of cutting my carbs this last week (after tonight).

Comment

• Hello!

Great log so far! Don't sweat missing a couple days, as days off are beneficial. Sometimes I'll miss days and feel guilty about it, but once I get back into the training I feel better both mentally and physically. It's tough during the summer time too (All I want to do is sit in my A/C)

One thing I do to have a super bikini body {no homo} (and this is only when I need to impress, like a planned beach day or photo op) is use Dandelion Root. It's an cheap herbal supplement that acts as a natural diuretic. I don't advocate the use of diuretics but this is a natural way to decrease water retention (albeit temporarily!!!)

I would cut down slightly on carbs if you wish, but just watch your sodium intake, and increase potassium intake to get that dry, leaned out look.

RR

Comment

• Thanks RR! I have super dieters tea.. you suppose that's as good? Im planning on have a few cups next week

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowFly
                                Thanks RR! I have super dieters tea.. you suppose that's as good? Im planning on have a few cups next week
                                Is that the 'Laci Le Beau' dieters tea? I just did a google on it and that's what I came up with It looks like a good formula!!!

I wonder how it tastes!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X